[PC] Lust Doll (Completed game!) (1 Viewer)

Indivi

Potential Patron
p0qvmg8.png

Release 16.2: MEGA

Release 18.2 MEGA

Lust Doll is set in a post-apocalyptic sci fi/fantasy world. You start alone and confused in a dangerous place with absolutely nothing, and go on to carve out a piece of the world for yourself.
----------
Hi everyone, my adult smut fetish game, Lust Doll recently reached full game status (after having worked on it since March 2015.)

You can download it for free either through the link at the top, or on my tumblr: Indivi Games

CGkHYGZ.png

Highlights:
-Being able to disable ANY kinks you don't like. For the most part, you won't get blindsided by undesirable kinks without activating them yourself.
-Customizable character (male/female/futa), including dressing up, modifying your sex organs, and changing your hairstyle and skin color
-A number of cute girls to meet with varied storylines to follow, mostly free sandbox exploration
-Several stats to manage. Each grows the more you use them:

Fight - How good you are at fighting during encounters.
Psychic - How in tune you are with supernatural/ metaphysical elements.
Nimble - How good you are at doing intricate actions, such as fixing machines, dancing, picking locks, escaping binds.
Tolerance - How much punishment your body can shake off, your ability to enter poisonous environments, how quickly you fold under torture.
Empathy - How good you are at understanding others and convincing them towards your point of view.
Intellect - How easily you can interpret or figure out something that you don't originally know, or have never seen before.
Senses - How good you are at seeing hidden things, such as secret passages, places that you can climb up, traps, hidden people.
Allure - How attractive you are. This can be beneficial to you, but can also get you into trouble, depending on circumstances.

Highlight kinks:
-Mainly */F scenes, and monsters
-BDSM
-Femdom
-Owning your own private bdsm dungeon, can both sub and dom
-Orgasm denial
-Tickle torture
-Milking/lactation
-Spanking/anal
-Public humiliation
-Succubi
-Meat parasites

I'm also starting a new project called Rainy Skies. I'll make a post for it here soon, but in the meantime, you can check out what it looks like here: Rainy Skies

Last edited by a moderator:

Indivi

Potential Patron
Here's LD r18.2!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game’s contents, nor anyone involved in the game’s production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download (18.2): Link

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like “Save01.rvdata2” over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
Indivi is creating kinky adult games! | Patreon

Also, come join the discord!
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Changelog:
-Removes extra line that can appear in text when going to a new page
-Fixed issues related to facemask in scenes

-Fixed chest on second floor of farm not showing what you get
-Added missing massive breasts graphics
-Fixed manor chest refilling improperly
-Fixed bugs with massive breast graphic bug errors when under certain ailments

-Fixed bug where losing a 1-on-1 match in Island still got you a point
-Fixed bug when buying earrings at Tiffany's Gems
-Fixed bug where you can avoid triggering a certain scene after being stung
-Added Ripped Jeans to punk clothes store in New Ark City
-Fixed bug where refreshing the hud prematurely causes the screen to return if blacked out
-Added a help wanted board in the police department in New Ark City.
-Added a milking event
-Made manor chest accessible
-Added pendant scenes for Edith, Linda and Sammy
-Made secret Forest Park area accessible
-Added excessively large boobs shrine

-Fixed bugs with Island victory/defeat scene selection
-Fixed bug with repeating Island rounds not showing arena

-Fixed bug where you can skip Pixie's prompt if going directly to her hideout
-Fixed energy not being restored during Island battles
-Fixed bug where guarding against a super attack can still cause you to be hit
-Replaced certain fight algorithms (Thanks Cris for coming up with improved ones)
-Fixed bug where equipment names won't display after they're removed
-Fixed bug where travelling from Island to Gallery didn't update the location
-Fixed bug where travelling from Island to Gallery while indecent caused guard to attack you twice
-Fixed bug when fighting Island, could insert into npc's despite not having a cock
-Disables Linda's rescue option during endgame if you left her in the chair
-Fixed so that if you try to milk yourself without a spare bottle, it'll prompt you to get one.
-Fixed bug allowing you to access the Apartment through fast travel without buying it first.
-Fixed bug where you can leave the Meat Parasite Nest by losing a fight
-Fixed bug where surrendering while bound caused player to start the next fight bound
-Fixed bug where can have sex with Cassie despite being infected
-Fixed bug where in arena fights, if insert into npc and they struggle free, can still thrust
-Fixed bug where removing worn items changes what term is displayed
-Added small easter egg if you get the BDSM membership card while nameless
-Fixed bug where you can leave while Rinny's talking to you
-Fixed bug where wearing different colored earrings made them the same color.
-Fixed bug where could move past the robot in Forest Park without a certain spell.
-Added modding tutorial
-Added victory/defeat scenes for Island

As well, I've started a new game along the same lines as Lust Doll! Check it out here: [PC] - Rainy Skies
MT0rYRo.png

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi. I appreciate you posting and linking your game here at Undertow!
I've edited your first post by adding a link to the newest version.
I've also deleted two outdated update posts. Outdated update posts add no value to our members and prevent them form quickly getting the most current information about your game.
In the future, when you make an update, please delete outdated update posts and be sure to link the most current version in the first post of your topic.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Elyann

Casual Client
Ty for the new version !
Only discovered about the updates now but I loved 16.2 and was wondering if the game would have received any future patches :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.