Looking for games with pregnancy content. (1 Viewer)

Swift_Shot

Potential Patron
If any one knows were I can find pregnancy content that works with Gargoyle, Flash, or RPGVX_Ace please let me know.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I think this is pretty common fetish in JP. Many games if you search with filter on dlsite for example. Tricky will be to find which ones are limit to small scenes like BAD END scenes and which one have function of pregnancy and birth.

Some RPG maker stuff maybe

Saki Quest
Rune Pharmasy
Drop Factory

i think many of circle gyu rpg games like sword princess cistina or treasure mai.

Mayuri include pregnancy but it is very light.

I think some of the slave game have pregnancy but not too much point to it. I can't really remember any more.

steph_91

Potential Patron
Corruption of Champions have a lot of pregnancy (if you are a female/futanari corrupted character). But aware, it's a only testual game.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
steph_91 steph_91 Sausage&Eggs Sausage&Eggs Thanks for informing me about those games, but I don't know what they run on or what they are. So if you can tell me that will be nice.
I have already. Most run in RPG Maker. You can use google to search. You need install RTP for gameplaying. This is free but have several different RTP and which you need depend on game you choose. Check game requirement. Sound difficult but actually very easy.

For Mayuri, this is a flash game. It can run in browser or flash projector from adobe.

All mention game can be got from dlsite. They sell game of erotic nature and many have demo. You can run search and use filter for pregnancy to see what is available. Some game may be only in japanese language but all mentioned games have english patch. You can use google to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.