Lili's Sweet Revenge (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Asuka and Lili stared each other down in the empty warehouse they agreed to meet at, circling around as they talked. Lili had demanded a rematch after being soundly thumped in the first one. This one would be much, much different. Lili had studied Asuka's fighting style intensely. She had devoted all her free time to it.

"I don't know what makes you think this is going to go any different than our last fight", Asuka said to her, hands raised in a fighting stance as they walked slowly around each other.

"Well... you're about to find out then, aren't you..." Lili cryptically intoned, leaving it at that.

Asuka came in swinging with a right hook. Lili ducked it and fired a body blow to Asuka's rib cage.

"Urngh!" cried out Asuka. Huh. Didn't expect that.

Asuka spun around to throw a high roundhouse kick. Lili caught it, and then swept Asuka off her other leg, knocking her to the ground. Asuka was clearly caught off guard and she fell to the warehouse floor with an echoing thump, the noise traveling through the empty cavernous building. Asuka tried to kick free, but Lili rolled with her momentum, so that she ended up face down. Lili spun quickly and was then sitting on Asuka in a single leg Boston Crab.

"Argg.." Asuka cried out. How is this happening to me? It's been a minute and I'm in a submission hold!

Lili wasted no time leaning back on Asuka's spine, stretching her leg as far as she could bend it. Asuka clenched her teeth hard and refused to yell in pain. Her attempts to kick Lili with her other leg were swatted away every time.

Asuka made a power play, rolling fiercely to the side, ending up on her back. She managed to push Lili off with both legs and scramble back to her feet. Lili and Asuka faced off again.

"So, it seems someone's been practicing..." said Asuka. She intended it to sound casual, but a slight waver in her voice belied her true concern. Lili picked up on it, but pretended not to. But they both knew Asuka was in a much deeper end of the pool than either of them wanted to let on.

Lili said nothing, instead wiggling her fingers toward her, daring Asuka to throw an attack. Asuka couldn't at least not try. As she tried to feint low and switch-kick high, Lili didn't even take the bait of the low kick, instead catching Asuka's boot in her hands again. Grinning wickedly for an instant, Lili launched her own sneaker into Asuka's stomach with a roundhouse kick. Asuka exhaled hard and doubled over, right into Lili's arms. Lili captured her and hooked her up, then threw her backwards in a capture suplex. It was a painful, dangerous throwing move, and Asuka landed hard on her back, smacking her head off the floor with a thunk. She rolled once and came to rest on her side, holding her head and trying to clear her vision.

Lili followed up quickly, covering the distance created between them with four quick strides. Getting behind Asuka, she locked her arms tightly around Asuka's neck, then pulled Asuka backward on top of her and locked her legs around Asuka's waist, completing the rear naked choke, and then flexed her muscles hard. She was rewarded with the sound of Asuka choking and gagging, and the next sensation of Asuka trying to pry her arms loose. The body scissors was painful enough but the choke added to it was simply brutal. Lili controlled Asuka's body now, and she lay down on her side and arched back, stretching out Asuka and tightening the hold up more. Asuka was forced to bend backward as well, stretching out her neck and exposing her throat to the full severity of Lili's tight choke.

Lili continued to choke Asuka. Asuka tried punching Lili in the face, but she couldn't get a clean shot, having to aim behind her. As spots began to form in Asuka's vision, she drove the point of her elbow into Lili's right thigh. That got a reaction, as Lili yelped and her leg bucked. Empowered by this, Asuka began raining down elbow after elbow, hoping to knot up Lili's thigh muscle. It worked and Lili's legs couldn't maintain the body scissors, but the hold around her neck was still locked in. It was slipping though, and Asuka was able to breathe slightly. As Asuka tried to get leverage, Lili shifted and pitched forward so she was now sitting on Asuka, who was face down. Lili switched her hold to a Dragon Sleeper in the camel clutch position, and Asuka's choked noises redoubled. Asuka couldn't kick her legs effectively, only to flail, and she wasn't about to tap out to Lili. Lili continued working the neck vice. Asuka could feel herself fading, and slipping out of consciousness.

Asuka's flailing weakened, and Lili decided to let her go, her dominance over Asuka not being near complete enough. She planned to hurt her rival and show Asuka once and for all who was the better. Lili stood Asuka up, planting a kick into her stomach. Asuka screamed and exhaled sharply, and Lili savoured the noise she made. She would have to make Asuka make more of it. Lili hooked Asuka up into a DDT and fell backwards, slamming Asuka's pretty face into the floor. As she fell, she stuck her left leg out to the side, so that Asuka fell on top of her leg. After the face-bashing DDT was complete, Lili hung on to her neck, and brought her right leg up over Asuka's back, then hooked her left knee over her right foot to complete the leg lock. Lili could only squeeze with her left leg, but her left worked in tandem with her damaged right, one pulling the other downward like a dangerous fulcrum. One leg squeezing or two, Asuka was in too much of a bad way to really make it matter much. Lili had Asuka trapped in a guillotine choke now, and again she hauled on Asuka's neck, savoring the choking noises Asuka made in her hold. Asuka was incapable of fighting back at this point. She weakly kicked her legs, and tried punching Lili in the ribs, but her punches had been robbed of their strength. The choke holds had worn down Asuka too much, and she began to tap her submission on Lili's jean-clad legs.

Lili smiled broadly. "Awww, you submit? I was having such fun..." as she continued laying out Asuka with the choke hold. Asuka's eyes began to roll, and her tapping got weaker.

"Fine..." said Lili, and she let the hold go. Asuka lay on the floor face down, defeated.

As if that were going to stop Lili from destroying her.

She picked Asuka up off the floor, to a standing position. Asuka was able to stand only by pure instinct. Lili mercilessly kicked her in the stomach again. Again the sound of air leaving lungs as rapidly as possible rang forth, the warehouse amplifying the already pleasing sound.

"You learn a thing or two watching people. This looks like it hurts, so do let me know, would you?" Lili grabbed Asuka by the head with her arm, turned, and dropped to her rear end, cracking Asuka with a jaw-jacking Stunner. Asuka landed on her knees, her head whipped back hard, and she fell to her back, splayed out on the floor.

"Now then, I think I owe you something..." Lili said, clearly taking pleasure in the damage she was causing. She began to stop Asuka on the chest and sternum, brutally hard. Asuka's body jackknifed with every sharp blow. Asuka was trying not to cry, but the pain of each stomp only amplified the next. Finally, something in Asuka's chest made a crack sound, and Lili's glee couldn't be contained. She squealed with delight.

"Splendid, splendid!" she cried out. "How does that feel, Asuka? That's what you did to me! How does it feel? HOW DOES IT FEEL?"

Asuka could only moan in pain, her hands clutched to her chest.

"No... no more... please... I... submit.."

Lili grabbed a handful of Asuka's brown hair and roughly hauled her to her knees. Asuka stayed there through no ability of her own, for sure. Lili then sharply drove her knee into Asuka's jaw. Asuka's skull was rattled by the blow. She only didn't fall because Lili was holding her. Lili brutally drilled her knee into Asuka's face again. The third one hit her in the head. The fourth one broke her nose, and a trace amount of blood began to flow out of it. Lili continued pummeling Asuka with knees, nine of them in all. Asuka's eyes had rolled into her head and when Lili released her, she pushed her backwards. Asuka was badly concussed now and flopped over like a fish that had suffocated out of water.

Lili got down on her hands and knees beside Asuka. "I just want to say, this has been a lot of fun. I hope you make a quick recovery, so we can have our rubber match."

Lili then brought one leg up over Asuka, and she began to rub Asuka's temple with her knee. Asuka screamed out, the sheer agony of this torture cutting through absolutely everything else. Lili temple-rubbed Asuka until she quickly passed out from the sheer pain. Lili stopped and surveyed the damage she'd done.

Then she decided she had one more thing she wanted to do. She picked Asuka's body up off the floor, propping her up by putting her arms over her shoulders. She got Asuka around the neck with one arm, face to face (think of a Rock Bottom uranage slam position.) Then Lili picked up one of Asuka's legs with her other arm, and hoisted her up. Giving a little spin, Lili dropped the unconscious woman with a sitout spinebuster. Asuka's body slammed off the floor hard, and her head bounced like a basketball, unable to protect it while unconscious, worsening her concussion.

Lili sat with Asuka's legs draped over her for a moment, grinning wickedly at her foe, the gears in her mind turning as to what she might do in their next fight.

Then she pushed Asuka off her, dusted herself off, and calmly left as if nothing had ever happened, leaving Asuka beaten and unconscious on the cold floor.

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
Hurray! About time that Lili beated up the cocky Asuka. I wonder how much Asuka's self-consciousness will take damage when she wakes up in a hospital and remembers that she lost to Lili xD

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Well, the change in lili's style from her gymnastic flips to straight up pro-wrestling means she's obviously hired King to train her. No doubt he delivered her money's worth. And then some.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
No better way to completely mess up your rival than to not only study their every move but change up your style so they have no ideas what's what, now is there? :P

Besides, with as much as the two hate each other, it is entirely plausible Lili would forego her gymnastic show-off-y flips and spins for something a little more straightforward and able to cause damage. She wanted to hurt Asuka, not piss around with her twirly shit.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
But they both knew Asuka was in a much deeper end of the pool than either of them wanted to let on.

Really liked this line for some reason.

Lili followed up quickly, covering the distance created between them with four quick strides. Hooking her legs around Asuka's midsection, she locked her arms tightly around Asuka's neck, and then flexed her muscles hard. She was rewarded with the sound of Asuka choking and gagging, and the next sensation of Asuka trying to pry her arms loose. The body scissors was painful enough but the choke added to it was simply brutal. Lili controlled Asuka's body now, and she lay down on her side and arched back, stretching out Asuka and tightening the hold up more.

My only thing here was that it was unclear whether this was meant to be a rear naked choke or a guillotine choke, only because I wasn't sure if Lili grabbed her from the front or the back.

She began to stop Asuka on the chest and sternum, brutally hard.

OH MY GAWD! SHE'S STOMPIN' A MUDHOLE AND WALKIN' IT DRY!

Like onlinehero, I'm glad Asuka finally got what was comin' to her. Good story.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
My bad, it was a rear naked choke. The guillotine came later. I'll edit in a better description. Thank you for pointing that out.

Parasitoro

Ryonani Teamster
Lili's payback sure is nasty. Although, I feared she would do worse, considering all the things asuka did to her, before.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
If you want Lili doing bad things, I would suggest checking out Tribal Torment, if you haven't. It is definitely not the nicest treatment Julia has ever had.

R

RevyFan

Well, excellent story. Though, somehow I don't feel like drawing ryona after getting excited by reading this. = (

R

RevyFan

I've read the one where Lili gets the punishment. =D While I liked that better, the repeated stomping and beating isn't my thing I suppose. I prefer fewer, more flashy moves I guess.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
You will have to be more specific, Lili gets punished in a bunch of them. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.