Video Games Asuka Kazama: Game Over Scenes (1 Viewer)

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
Kinda needed to post something again but didn't feel like writing a complete story yet, so I instead wrote a small collection of defeat scenes for the lovely Asuka Kazama. Enjoy!

VvsUKiac6AnPOck4TlQ2ILklFrW-J-nngQwA-4cIAdE7wF5VNQ3HeqDgJfjVUKLh41bfPCjhGEpfQNXLDaHo3JgI-ajLpsmi395gSGVxmloUczpAP_gjFjpyPZWqFHwgfuHL5ks

REVENGE IN ROUND ONE
Asuka finds herself up against a familiar face in the first round of the King of Iron Fist Tournament. Coming into the fight, she is brash and cocky as always, confident that her martial arts abilities will lead her to victory. But her opponent, Lili, is not who she once was, and the fight does not go as Asuka expected.

DING DING DING!

The ringside bell rang to mark the end of the fight, and the commentators’ voices rang out in unison through the arena speakers.

“And there you have it, folks! This match goes to… Lili Rochefort!”

The crowd filled the arena with cheers, and Lili basked in her victory. She turned in every direction as she stood in the center of the ring, waving to her new fans and blowing kisses to the stands. But the most important thing to her was not the adoring crowd, nor the fact that she was moving on to the next round of the King of Iron Fist Tournament.

What truly brought her joy was the sight of Asuka Kazama crumpled in an unconscious heap beneath her. Long had Lili waited for the day when she would finally exact her revenge on the brash girl from Osaka for beating her in the previous tournament. Today was that day, and it was everything she’d hoped for.

“What a dominant performance from Lili! Asuka was feeling pretty confident coming into this, since she won their last encounter, but man! She didn’t have a chance!”

“You sure are right about that, Bob! Lili just gave Asuka the most one-sided thrashing I’ve ever seen, and did it without even breaking a sweat! Her improvement since the last tournament is nothing short of amazing!”

“On the other hand, what a sloppy performance from Asuka Kazama. She couldn’t land a single blow on Lili! What’s gotten into her?”

“I don’t know, Bob. But what’s done is done, and Lili moves on to the next round, while Asuka is eliminated in just the first round of the King of Iron Fist Tournament!”

Lili giggled as she listened to the post-fight commentary. She looked down at Asuka, who was an unmoving lump lying prone at Lili’s feet.

“Oh, Asuka, I was hoping you’d give me a challenge! Alas, you are simply too far beneath my level. Perhaps I should find a new rival, and perhaps you should quit being a fighter. Hmm, you could be a punching bag at my gym instead, since that’s clearly all you’re good for! Hahahaha!” She daintily covered her mouth as she laughed at her fallen opponent. Then she turned around on her heels, smiling as she made her way backstage, and thinking about how she was going to enjoy watching the replay of this battle.

Meanwhile, Asuka Kazama started to stir in the ring. As her senses came back to her, the first thing she felt was the aftereffects of the vicious ass-kicking she had just received at Lili’s hands. Nausea forced her to stay down, as she was still concussed after the axe kick to her head that ultimately knocked her out. Large spots of pain also kept her from moving as they throbbed angrily throughout her body, which was covered by ugly bruises courtesy of the countless strikes that Lili rained upon her.

I- Wha… what happened?

Why am I… where, where am I?

Asuka used what little strength she had to roll over on her back. The glare of the arena lights overhead immediately blinded her, and she shut her eyes and moved her head to the side. She opened her eyes again, and she saw the crowds in the stands beyond the transparent walls of the ring. And then slowly, but surely, her memories started coming back to her.

This is round one… round one of what? Lili, I was fighting Lili and then- god, my head hurts… ugh…

Her train of thought was derailed by the intense pounding in her head. And even though she turned her head away from the ceiling, the lights still hurt her eyes and forced them shut.

Ow... everything hurts. I was fighting Lili, then-

In her mind’s eye, Asuka saw Lili coming at her with a whirlwind of kicks, each one swallowing her vision as they crashed into her. Then she remembered eating the canvas as Lili brought her low with a pirouette kick, an explosion of pain, and then there was nothing.

oh no oh no oh no I- I lost?! To Lili?! Please, no…

Asuka started to remember more of the fight. She remembered her frustration as her attacks missed over and over again. She remembered Lili laughing at her and taunting her as she effortlessly dodged and weaved through Asuka’s desperate attempts to land a hit. Asuka’s recollections of her defeat came with a crushing realization.

I lost- wasn’t even close, and Lili toyed with me…

Man, I’m weak...

rL7gQ6pS0Q2M7GGE4ufqUrkvqeZLldDOWZYar9dJbQPQWB7wof0vwmqjXkB0MT_C3W7x1nbU2Zwdeh6zkKkfSpet3Eb1b40hBkjYSy0QQ-7T7khXCUDqbu1EPtFdteAb8cMg9Ik

LEFT IN THE RAIN
Sick and tired of the Mishima Zaibatsu’s destructive feud with the G Corporation, Asuka Kazama searches for their heads to beat sense into them and end the conflict. She finds Kazuya alone and challenges him. It goes about as well as you’d expect.

“GUUUUUUGHHH!!!”

Asuka’s eyes bulged in their sockets and she lurched forward as Kazuya drove his unforgiving knuckles into her bare stomach. The air in her lungs rushed right out of her, and debilitating agony gripped her chest as she suddenly found herself unable to breathe. Every last ounce of strength she had left was zapped away instantly. Her legs gave out under her and she began to fall as the whole world dimmed in her vision.

But before her face could meet the ground, a hand grabbed her by the collar and stopped her descent. Through half-lidded eyes, she saw Kazuya rearing an arm back as he pulled her limp body up.

No more… don’t-

BLAM!

Kazuya struck with all of his inhuman might; his fist was a battering ram as he slammed it right over Asuka’s navel. The beaten girl took one last, futile gasp for air, and then her tired eyes finally fell shut. With a grunt, Kazuya released her from his hold, letting her tumble down onto the pavement like a discarded marionette. He threw a weak kick to roll her onto back, which made her arms flop on the ground and spread out to her sides. Then he looked directly down at Asuka’s sleeping face, scowling as he did so.

“Pathetic.”

Kazuya turned and walked away, leaving Asuka on the ground; she lay dead to the world, and completely still aside from the rise and fall of her bruised abs as she took in shallow breaths of air.

A drop of rain splashed onto her sleeping face, then five more, and it was not long before the skies started pouring. But even the downpour could not rouse Asuka from slumber. She had been so thoroughly beaten by Kazuya that the biting cold of the falling rain was not enough to stir her from her unconscious state.

And with no one around to help her, Asuka continued to lie defeated on the pavement, getting more and more drenched as rain continued to pour...
3RJHf_ik2gVkfRHYCZ4b_TU12GccQ50ZKBg0oM3ILkBHz5fkAZ_D0QdU6zvpcEksifuxESz6GUfOKVfoQI-Fi7ylugu8OYxDp7eOzvvVuXcum7snc-slF6cE1U_SCjrBmuXTfnA

GANG MEDIATOR NO MORE
Asuka Kazama faces off against the Mad Gear gang all by herself, confident that she can take out these new troublemakers and force them out of town. But when she does, she eventually finds herself on her knees, at the mercy of the gang’s leader, Poison…

“nnnghk- ghhghk- kkhhkak…”

Can’t… breathe...

With Poison’s arm wrapped tightly around her neck, Asuka Kazama’s anguished gasps for air amounted to nothing more than an exercise in futility. Her hands pawed weakly at Poison’s bicep, trying and failing to pry it away from her throat. Asuka felt herself fading more and more with every second that passed; she realized that she was going to pass out any second now.

I give… I give….

Unable to verbalize her submission, Asuka instead tapped frantically on Poison’s bicep. But instead of letting her go, the Mad Gear boss flexed her muscles and squeezed Asuka’s neck even tighter.

“You thought you could just waltz in here, mess with my gang, and expect me to let you go?! Huh?!” Poison punctuated her words with another squeeze of Asuka’s neck, drawing out choked sounds from the trapped beauty’s lips.

“That’s not how it works, here, Asuka…” Poison lowered her head such that her mouth was right by Asuka’s ear. “You meddle with the Mad Gear Gang, and you’re going to pay for it. Dearly.”

Asuka’s doe eyes were filled up with fear upon hearing Poison’s menacing whisper. That fear only grew as three of the gang members moved in front of her. She looked up, and saw that each of them were eyeing her with malice in their eyes.

Oh no, what- what are they going to do to me… I have to get out, I have to- I have- have, I-

Poor Asuka’s hands dropped like rocks and dangled at her sides as her eyes rolled up in her head. Her mouth hung open dumbly, a ghost of her failed struggle to breathe and stay awake. Poison gave Asuka one last squeeze for good measure before releasing her from the chokehold, shoving her away and letting the beaten girl collapse on the floor.

“Put her in the car and tie her up,” commanded Poison to her lackeys. “We’re bringing her back to base. I’ve only just started this nosy bitch’s punishment.”

Two of the Mad Gear goons stepped to the girl’s sides and took an arm each, and then they dragged Asuka along the floor like a bag of trash. As they walked away, Poison picked up her riding crop from the floor and trained her eyes on Asuka’s rear. She licked her lips as she imagined the smooth skin under her schoolgirl skirt, rubbing her riding crop while she let herself fantasize about the next few hours.

“Oh, Asuka… you really are going to wish that you never crossed me…”

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.