Let's hear your gyaku fantasies! (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Hey guys, pretty cool to see there is a gyaku section here. I'd love to hear if you have any gyaku fantasies. Guess I'll start with a few of mine.

1) Blend-S:

sadistic.png

Maika is a girl from an anime named Blend-S. She is a sweet and kind-hearted girl, but has a natural sadistic smile that causes her plenty of distress. In the series, she plays a sadistic role in the cafe she works at.

My gyaku fantasy would be, maybe there's a special femdom campaign at the cafe. As you enter, Maika would grab you by the balls and drag you to your seat. She will then forcefully thrust you, once again by your jewels, onto your seat. Now it's time to order, and you better hurry, because Maika is tapping your nuts with a copy of the menu. The longer you take, the harder the pokes get.

Once you're done eating and paying, Maika will pull you back out by the testicles. She'll then give you one last kick in the balls on your way out for good measure, then slam the door shut behind you. You'll be in pain for a while.

2) Ohara Mari:

mari.jpg

I've got jiwao's thread to thank for this one. Ohara Mari is an energetic and playful girl from Love Live Sunshine. That playful personality can certainly be used for gyaku purposes.

Here's the scenario. You're at the beach when you spot the beautiful Mari sunbathing as seen above. You try to talk to her, but she instead teaches you a lesson for harassing girls.

Mari likes to insert random English words in her sentences, and she will do exactly that as she delivers your punishment. First up is the "Shiny Bellypunch!". The punch sinks into your belly, and you fall to your knees and puke all over the sand. Mari teasingly covers her stomach in sympathy as she whispers, "Ittai~ stomachache?~"

As you get back on your feet, Mari puts her hands on your shoulders? Is she finally showing affection? No quite, she drives a knee right into your balls. You are back on your knees, this time screaming in agony as you hold onto your damaged jewels. Mari once again playfully covers her own groin. "Ouch! Painful?~"

Seemingly satisfied, Mari returns to sunbathing. As for you, who knows if those testicles even function anymore.

Let's hear your stories!

Attachments

• mari.jpg
    mari.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 158

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
I have two gyaku deaths in my story where a female agent first tortures then kills a male agent as revenge it's in Chapter 3 part 6 revenge and
Chapter 5 Part 7: Retribution

Last edited:

galvatron88

Club Regular
I have one, a petit white female about 5'2 in her early to mid 20s small but cut up like cammy from street fighter vs me.

I'm in my mid 30s, black about 5'9 , I'm 255lbs of meat and fat with a big round belly, man boobs, a fat apple butt and thick thighs. I use to take martial arts and was in good shape in my youth, but after years of gluttony, being pampered and being a lazy fat hog I got fat but I still cocky and arrogant and refuse to believe a little girl like her can beat me.

Well seeing how much bigger I am she plays to my underdeveloped intelligence. With amazing speed she taps at my right man boob making it jiggle to embarrass me. Like the dumb man I am I look down in shock, anger and confusion. My chubby face is crushed with jab followed my another jab making my head wobble back and forth.

Then I can feel my belly cave in as she punches all the air out of me. Before I fall to my knees she pops me back up with a swift kick to my balls and another punch to my jiggie fat gut.

She then twists my huge nipples, I scream in pain as i try to grab her but she moves so fast its almost like she vanished. Me being so big and chubby my weight makes me fall on my hands and knees. My cheese cake filled ass jiggles around along with my burgers and fries and burito filled belly as it sways reminding me of how much of a pig I am.

As I wonder where she is, I feel a kick to my heavy bot to making me fall on.my.belly. I then feel her tiny but hard arms wrap around my neck like a two pythons.

My fat ass struggles and jerk around for dear life. She's laughing at my fat curvy body as it flails around making all its meat shake like a hello mold. My little dick flops around in its hard state.

Everything is getting hazy blurry. I feel my self getting slower and dumber. I'm drooling, my tongue is out, I'm darting and peeing on myself. I'm making snorting sounds like the fat hog I am. I'm wishing I was in my big comfy bed pigging out on some nachos or a pizza or something. Now blackness.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I always wanted to imagine Yu Mira fighting against this rather muscular teenage boxer from God of High School Episode 1 (I personally nicknamed him Boxer-kun or Haruki Amada). He looks kinda nice and hot, and apparently I have a huge fetish for boxers, both males and females. Unfortunately, he only appears once and not much known what happened to him after Episode 1. Probably he's knocked out or killed off-screen, most likely knocked out since it was a martial arts battle royale, not a killing game. But then again, he could die from internal injuries or something. I'll call him Haruki from this point, since it sounds kinda cool for him.
u79NxN6.jpg

If it's by asphyxiation, Mira would use her advantage against Haruki (since she's smaller and faster) and sneak him from behind. Then, Mira grabbed Haruki's neck from behind with her legs before sending the muscular boxer falling into the arena's canvas. Haruki tried to struggle, but his boxing gloves prevented him from clawing Mira's legs. Eventually, Haruki moaned before he finally gave up his last breath before falling prey to the brunette fighter. His huge body lied on the canvas, and his clean armpits, spiky olive hair and tough chest are drizzled in his own sweat. His penis erected through his black boxing as a result from stress, and he pissed on the canvas as well, emitting a rather pungent smell. His head tilted to the left and drooled after losing his consciousness. Mira enjoyed her spoils by licking off Haruki's sweat.

If it's by CBT, Mira would use her sleek legs to kick Haruki in the crotch and his head to send him flying into the arena's corner. With the muscular boxer downed, Mira shoved her legs into Haruki's penis. The olive-haired Japanese boy pleaded for mercy but the brunette ignored him. Haruki screamed out as he reclined on the arena's wall while having his penis stomped on multiple times. His boyish, youthful voice echoed through the stadium, and the audience were disgusted seeing Mira torturing Haruki. White liquid starts to ooze from his erect penis, covering Mira's shoes with Haruki's semen. Tears dripped from Haruki's unseen eyes, and he finally submits to Mira. He closed his eyes while gasping for air, and his throat felt dry from screaming too much. Like in the previous outcome, Mira reigned victorious against Haruki and decided to enjoy his sweat as her treat.

Zifler

Potential Patron
Me(Zifler) femboy stat and many clones of me. Where lined up in ah row and we get shot in the back of our head with ah lazer blaster. Exploding our brains from the top of our skull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.