Leather Leggings/Jeans for SDT _ Already made (1 Viewer)

khalifa

Content Creator
EDIT: Already made, see link in next post.

As you can guess i'm requesting lether styled leggings or jeans (see references) which should be somekind of shiny. RGB would be nice but black is most common and probably much easier to create, so i'm fine with that.

kind regards
Khalifa

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Please check the resources before making a request : Sandy88's Black Wetlook Pants already exist (I found that with the tag "leggings" that you added to your post).
If it is not what you are looking for, post a revision request in the appropriate section, notify the author of the mod and explain what you want to be modified.

Also, please read carefully the Tips for requesting clothing or outfit if you cant to make a request : none of your references can be used to make a mod, anime style side view refs are needed.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Moved to filled requests, since SyntaxTerror provided a link to the requested item.

khalifa

Content Creator
Please check the resources before making a request : Sandy88's Black Wetlook Pants already exist (I found that with the tag "leggings" that you added to your post).
If it is not what you are looking for, post a revision request in the appropriate section, notify the author of the mod and explain what you want to be modified.

Also, please read carefully the Tips for requesting clothing or outfit if you cant to make a request : none of your references can be used to make a mod, anime style side view refs are needed.

First of all, thank you for your reply. I'm not really familiar with anime or animesides can you give me an example of where i can find such "anime style side-view" references? Or do i have to find them on my own in anime/hentai scenes?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Usual places to find references:

• Google images: lists almost all the images of the Web (but only 1.000 images per request are displayed, so do not rely only on it), with the option to see all the resolutions for the same image (get the highest one).
  • Imageboards are often the best place to look. Search with tags (usualy, the Japanese characters are tagged like that: <familyname_surname>, e.g. "akiyama_mio"). If nothing can be found with tags, search with Google and add the name of the imageboard (e.g. "mio akiyama gelbooru").
  • DeviantArt can also be a place to look, with some fanart.
  • If they exist, dedicated wikis may have some good material sometimes.
  • Own screenshots: play an animated movie or a cartoon on your computer, pause the movie and press "Print Screen", then paste it and save in an image editor (MSPaint will work fine).

khalifa

Content Creator
Usual places to find references:

• Google images: lists almost all the images of the Web (but only 1.000 images per request are displayed, so do not rely only on it), with the option to see all the resolutions for the same image (get the highest one).
  • Imageboards are often the best place to look. Search with tags (usualy, the Japanese characters are tagged like that: <familyname_surname>, e.g. "akiyama_mio"). If nothing can be found with tags, search with Google and add the name of the imageboard (e.g. "mio akiyama gelbooru").
  • DeviantArt can also be a place to look, with some fanart.
  • If they exist, dedicated wikis may have some good material sometimes.
  • Own screenshots: play an animated movie or a cartoon on your computer, pause the movie and press "Print Screen", then paste it and save in an image editor (MSPaint will work fine).

wow, i wasn't expecting such a big reply in such a short amount of time :grin: i'm definetly going to look up these, thanks for that !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.