Laputa Japanese Pro-Style Wrestling (1 Viewer)

shinohomaru

Potential Patron
Idk if double posting is legal or not, I didn't see anything in the rules about it(I skimmed so I may have missed it), does anyone else happen to have any? These "laputa" people make great wrestling videos.

D

dashashou

thanks I have 'LMX-01' and will upload it ,please wait for sometimes.

megaupload is the Fastest

Last edited by a moderator:

DavidAlanStern

Potential Patron
Japanese Laputa

Anyone heard of the Japanese Laputa wrestling? They went out of business, I think a while back. But I am interested in discussing their videos.

B

Bonemeal

their stuff seemed mighty hit-or-miss..i have a couple of their vids but i have to say i was never terribly impressed w/ the ones i came into

im sure some would beg to differ, but i prefer a lot of slams, blows, n throws in my matches..laputa always seemed a bit too focused on grappling, submissions, n holds for my liking

Mardion

Potential Patron
Laputa always seemed a bit too focused on grappling, submissions and holds, which is exactly to my liking ^_^ Some of their holds were pretty rare to see in fem/fem matches so I enjoyed them a lot, especially since the receiving girl always looks like she's in a lot of pain.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
You can't. They never sold their stuff outside their own site. Assuming they did, it would've done you little good. Unless you either live in Japan, and/or have a VISE, Masterfraud, or American excess card handy, they won't sell to you.

melovewrestling

Potential Patron
Laputa always seemed a bit too focused on grappling, submissions and holds, which is exactly to my liking ^_^ Some of their holds were pretty rare to see in fem/fem matches so I enjoyed them a lot, especially since the receiving girl always looks like she's in a lot of pain.

totally agree with this comment. i've got a bunch of the mixed video, not too much slamming/tossing, but those submission move are pretty awesome and super ryona'ish ;)

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
There's only a few select clips on YouTube, never full stuff. I wish there was a place to buy them..I REALLY wouldn't mind paying for their work, they are always excellent.

melovewrestling

Potential Patron
yup, i got some mixed wrestling video from them before they close down last summer. And have to say: compared with most other japanese producer or western one, their quality is really one of the best. (yes, most of the matches submission oriented if you are into these kind of ryona).The gals are able to sell the move really well, or perhaps it's not selling but it's real?! Occasionally the lucky dudes even refused to release the submission hold after the victim tapped repeatedly.. nasty!

Anyhow, too bad they close down and does not produce anymore.. :(

bluemouse

Potential Patron
I always liked the Japanese style... excessively long holds and all. It's very Japanese, very structured and stylistically unified.

I have a lot of them, most of the FP's and some QP's and a few randoms. There were a few that I wish I could've found... There's a guy who sells japanese female wrestling dvd's on ebay, he makes trips to Japan once a year or so and stocks up while he's there and then resells back here. I don't think he'd have anything that old though. Too bad.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Ah. But they're selling DVD's. That's the dealbreaker for me. DVD's means dealing with postage and handling. Which also means less anonymity.

N

narasinha

As it's pretty hard to find information about those video, I made a small website with all the DVD that they produced and that I know about. If you have extra information, please, let me know and I will add them to the site (It's not fully finished yet and I will try to add the trailers of some of the DVD :) The URL is : Laputa Wrestling Video Collection - ????

Last edited by a moderator:

laine

Potential Patron
Laputa wrestling went out of business some time ago. Think there is a site that is trying to resell the collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.