[PC] Kwarurariru (1 Viewer)

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
don't get how to download it-.-
just see upload
if i klick on the name in the folder below it just links back o.o

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Open the first link, enter "ryona" in the field and press the button on the right side of it, click on the button on the new page (it's about at the same location as the field on the previous side. Wait until you're asked where to save the file; it may take a while and more than one try, but eventually you'll be successful.
I haven't got the game to work, though.

X

xephion

ok i don't know why you cant play the game try to unzipped and then play if that don't work put the game folder in your hard drive and then try again if that don't work... then i don't know whats the problem try to send me a screenshot to see what exactly is the problem

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
thx it worked
i wonder how to get the nude mode for stage 3 o.o

---------------------
nude mode 3rd stage:
jump into the 3rd hole
there is a platform which hovers u to the end ^^

X

xephion

so anyone have find out more than 3 hentai scene, if non of you have found the other 2 i could tell you if you ask me, because the first one is way to easy to tell.

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
hm one was with the tentacle hat if ur nude
but an other one
just something strange happens if u killed by the endboss with the saws and got some of her hp down
ends up hanging without arm and legs in a dark room..with some small bugs

but more i don't remember

X

xephion

uhh i didnt know that one. well the other two are in the endboss when you lower her healt more or equal to 25% she use a black hole attack and there is different hentai ending by being nude or not

in the beggining you need to jump to get to the other side the third time you are supposed to jump, fall is the place where both corner seems like ramps, remember first hole jump it second hole jump it third hole fall in the very beggining oh and dont fall from the cube

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
hm that time i had the most problems with the witch 1st stage and the second boss and her big chain~
second boss war like luck
hitting her then the big thing swinging around
and the first after trying many times

its so annoying to get hit by the bunny transform and then the witch uses the saws -.-

any idea how to dodge the saw magic by the very end boss?
her tworing daggers are easy to dodge, standing on the middle platform

X

xephion

is easy get up one of the cubes and then start jumping when she is the closest possible to you get down the cube and run or slide oh yeah if you didnt know he add an slide attack that you do with down N

P.S. i must admit i like the hentai scene of when you are nude and the endboss absorb you with the black hole, i like the clothed one too but the nude one is awesome

P.S.S. there is other death scene but they are not as erotic as the ones we have mentioned till now, for example the midboss of stage 3 if you let him or her kill you with the jump attack he or she does you get eaten by a fish if clothed or drowned if nude, one that is funny if you are nude and the little plushies that threw you balls kill you yor body is covered in latex XD

V

VileCorp

Wish there were pain voices from the girl. Those add a lot to the experience, at least for me :)

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
eaten by a fish?
how that? if i fall of the platform by the frog one, i just get death
and killed by frogs was the same o.o

C

chan2

dont fall off the platform, just let the guy touch you and he'll perform kind of a piledriver, if you have low enough health it'll trigger both scenes (one nude and the other clothed one)

X

xephion

by the way now that the second boss change location and everything anyone have found if he have any hentai scene or anything because the only thing i found is that he vaporized you if he get you with the lazer

Catnip

Ryonani Teamster
It seems uploader is either down or inaccessible for me. Can somebody upload new version somewhere and share the link, please?

Nevermind, uploader is up again.

P.S. My advice regarding a second boss is obsolete now. New way to beat it: attempt to stay behind it. Hit it in the head. Repel blue projectiles it spits with the sword. (I managed to consistently block all except one) Avoid firebombs. DO NOT approach it when it swings blades, this attack deals massive damage.

P.P.S. List of deaths from second stage boss attacks:
  • Being sliced into many pieces by swinging blades attack.
  • Being vaporised by blue ray.
Being killed by blue orbs doesn't have any specific animation. There is one possible animation I missed for being burned by mines, but I never managed to get killed by them.

And some more losing animation I noticed:
  • Being killed by red ball in level 3 while naked covers girl's body in latex. When clothed, ball gets stuck to her face and she suffocates.
  • Being killed by magic while naked in level 3 turns girl into pile of living goo. When clothed, it shrinks girl instead.
  • Vertical blades in level 3 cut girl in half.
  • White furballs don't have special animation.

S

shadowmane4

Now that stage 3 is here. But what do you have to do to get nude on stage 3?

Never mind I looked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.