[PC] Kwarurariru (1 Viewer)

X

xephion

this is an awesome game in development that i see no one has post it contains ryona and h content i hope you guys dont mind if i post it from the website

is about a girl that for some reason still not explain she need to take out this ring or something she have (i use atlas to translate so is not 100 percent sure of what it says) there is only 2 stage so far but the creator already post a picture of the stage 3 so probably going to be up sometime close

there is two way of get beaten with or without clothes there is different game over rapes or deaths if you have or not clothes

a better description

Movment Key - Arrow Key

Jump - Space Key

Attack - N

Restart - R

To activate Nude Mode
Stage 1-1 Do not kill any rabbit, and main chara will be stripped naked by rabbit in intermession of 1-1 and 1-2 Stage 2-1 Drink/Get all the Potion, and a similiar scene will occur in intermession of 2-1 and 2-2

Nude Mode will have some variation of game over scene, and 2nd midboss will have different dialoge.

Game over scenes

Stage 1
Lose all HP to Bunny - Normal Death
Fireball - Normal Death
Tree monster - Clothed(Raped) Nude(Hand and feet absorbed into tree and Raped)
Headless Babysitter-Clothed(Stripped and carried away) Nude(Just carried away)
Boss Witch - Spinning Blade-Head Chopped off(Same for Nude and Bunny mode) Lose all HP to Bunny in Boss room - Clothed(Cum bucket for Bunny) Bunny(Get raped by Bunny) Nude(Get tied in front of Witch house as warning)

Stage 2
Shotgun Robot - Normal Death
Shadow man - Get cut in Half
Werewolf - Get turned into a werewolf Clothed(Give head) Nude(Get raped)
Mid-Boss - Boss Health near full-Get smashed into many piece Boss Heath is low<1/5 or 1/6> Clothed(Boss strip you, tie you up and stick a dynamite into your hole) Nude(Both you and the boss get captured and turned into cumbucket for the Shadow Man)
Slime - Swallowed whole and raped
Saw Robot - Get chopped in Half Boss Robot Get picked up by Claw - Clothed(Boss will eat you, then chew you, spit you out with all your clothing dissolved) Nude(Boss will grab and shock you making you pee) Giant Sword - Clothed(Lose arms) Nude(Get chopped in Half) Upper Cut punch combo - Clothed(Boss will dropped you into the trash disposal area, with half of clothe missing) Nude(Boss will eat you, then turn you into a dish and spit you out)

j76m4h.png

653b6d.png

fy25a8.png

5vrlht.png

paj5w.png

263ecqs.png

Download Link :
Code:
http://u3.getuploader.com/ryona2/download/116/クァルラリル.zip
Alternate download link by Bakadorable :
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/78470318/484fc7c/kwarurariru.zip.html

in my opinion this is my favorite game, oh and expect more info soon when the new release is out im posting it here in the first post

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Can you show us some pictures?

Edit: I played it, but I can't upload any pictures. The space bar is for confirming choices and jumps ingame, the arrow keys move, and the n key is the attack button. It doesn't look like you can pick the config option in the title screen.

jmonster141

Potential Patron
pretty decent game, just played it, not too much rape elements to it though, not what I'm looking for but if you like hack 'n slash Ryona, then this is for you. It's like blank blood and vorpal rabbit

X

xephion

OK it seems you people have not find everything yet so im going to tell you

the ones that rape you if you get beat

nude mode
1-1 dont kill any rabbit
2-1 drink all the bottles of cola

1st part
the tree
if you have clothes it licked you, without clothes you fuse to the tree and he continusly lick you
the boss witch
if you have clothes and you lose they chain you and the rabbits hit you constantly, if you lose and you have no clothes they chain you in a sexy position but nothing happen afterwards, if you lose being a bunny (and getting hit by a bunny) the bunny that beat you start to rape you is nothing special but its cute and funny
2nd part
werewolf
if it beat you with clothes it transform you to a were-puppy and obligate you to blow him, if it beat you without clothes it transform you and rape you
mid boss
to activate the rapes of the mid boss you need to left the life of the mid boss in critical that means 25% percent or less, if it beat you with clothes she strip you and put a dynamite in your crotch (you can guess what happen next), if it beat you without clothes a shadow warrior capture mid boss and you and do stuff to you and her
one more thing when you beat mid boss if you go backwards you can see a werewolf licking her XD
slime
clothe or without clothes it rape you
mechanical boss
with clothes it chew you and spit you being strip by hes saliva or something then he threw you to a trash can, without clothes he electrocute you and make you uncontrollable piss yourself

about the third part not sure when it gonna be release but if i were you i expect it any day soon, because a picture was already shown, don't worry im gonna post it when it get out

one last thing this game is from the same creator of vorpal rabbit but this one contain more h material, oh and the graphic are better

p.s. i almost forgot the girl when you see her nude she seems to be pregnant but she is not, this was an error in the sprite thats why in the next versions the sprite gonna be corrected so she doesn't seem pregnant

Mebius

Potential Patron
I'll take the case!

j76m4h.png

653b6d.png

fy25a8.png

5vrlht.png

paj5w.png

263ecqs.png
This is a decent game, but I feel the need to clarify that it doesn't really have more ryona than Vorpal Rabbit. It is a hell of a lot more forgiving, so seeing all of it's ryona content is much easier. To the point that it's... Almost too easy, from a gameplay standpoint. You can get through both stages simply by jumping over and through all of the enemies. The only parts where you might need a few retries are on the bosses. If you want a decently difficult game, you'll have to look elsewhere. On the other hand, if you're romping through for the ryona (and most of us probably are), the easiness is a good thing.

That said, it suffers from lack of replay value just like it's predecessor did. Unless it gets multiple endings or a seriously epic final boss when it's finished, this will probably be another game you play for thirty minutes and then forget about. And maybe rediscover and play again for another half hour in five years. So my rating is something like: Above average, but nothing to get excited about. At the very least, you don't have to worry about ragequitting over the difficulty like a lot of folks did in Vorpal Rabbit and maybe Zanarabi.

... Huh. I'd only intended to post screenshots. That turned into a whole mini-review somehow.

silly587

Potential Patron
I was waiting until someone would post this question, but since no one hasn't yet, might as well man up.

I can't seem to access the download page. Whenever I click the link, it says "server not found". Appreciate it greatly if someone could help. ^_^

Catnip

Ryonani Teamster
Midboss is easy enough.

First of all, most of the time the safest place when fighting midboss is very close to her.
Second, watch where spiked ball goes. Running back and forth near the midboss will allow you to dodge it easy enough.
Third. When boss vanishes, she then appears hovering in mid-air swinging spiked ball widely. Often spiked ball gets stuck in bricks somwhere. Run to mid-boss, jump and hit her as much as you can while she's defenseless like that. If she is too high to reach, use bricks to jump on.
Fourth. Doing all of the above will let you live longer. Don't just spend time running around and dodging. Damage midboss as much as you can. Remember: it is not neccessary to be undamaged to win, It's enough to damage enemy faster than enemy damages you.

Also, you may want to live midboss 10-20% hp and then lose to see interesting ryona scene.

P.S. Any news on development of the game? I played through both levels and rather liked it. And now I want more and don't know when, and even if expansion will be avaliable.

X

xephion

i want more too, but im not sure what is happening, the only thing i can tell you is the creator post a picture of stage 3 like 2 months ago so, who knows it can be anytime now, but if anyone know anything would be awesome to tell us XD

Catnip

Ryonani Teamster
Strange robot boss is much harder, it took me about ten tries to kill it, but it's still possible.

You just have to know the vulnerable spot of robot boss is its head.
And he can be damaged by his own shots reflected by player's sword.

So watch his actions. If he tries to slice you with the sword - run close and slash him couple of times. If he goes back and shoots - jump near his head reflecting shots back at him. It's easier said then done, but it's possible.

Catnip

Ryonani Teamster
Sadly, the only thing that currently awaits you after robot boss is short cutscene and gameover.
The game is only two levels in current state. But I really hope that development isn't stopped.

By the way, does anybody know if there is any progress in making of this game?

X

xephion

good news ppl i don't know if all of you have been watching hes blog every single day like me when i have free time i go and check so for the ones that don't check, the next update have been announced to be release around march 17

i will post the new updated but as link to the download link of the creator not as a separated link, why well so many Japanese artist have an issue against outsiders, stealing their work or creating new downloading links after all they want to see the feedback of their game, completely understandable and i don't know if this artist have the same issues as other artist that is why i will put a link to the place they download and i ask to do the same try to only put direct links to the place the artist put hes download so he gain feedback.

thank you for understanding

X

xephion

sorry for the double post but the new demo is out is here リョナリã"šÂ¹Ã£Æ’ˆã�®æ¬*ç"°"¡Ã£â‚¬â‚¬2å€"¹Ã§"ºÂ® | ã"šÂ¯Ã£"šÂ¡Ã£Æ’«ãƒ©ãƒªãƒ«.zip ダã"šÂ¦Ã£Æ’³ãƒ*ーãƒ"° | uploader

i have find 3 hentai scene and a lot of death funny animations i will not tell to not ruin the surprise but if you find more than 3 hentai scene post them plz and thank you

P.S. if the link up there dont work try this one リョナリã"šÂ¹Ã£Æ’ˆã�®æ¬*ç"°"¡Ã£â‚¬â‚¬2å€"¹Ã§"ºÂ® | uploader the game is the one that said 3rd stage and the pass for all the things there is ryona and if this link dont work go to the one in the first post then go to the uploader

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.