Kurovadis (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter SirBert
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8

pstone

Potential Patron
I also bought it earlier - definitely worth the $5. Only problem I have is that it is a bit short, I hope his next game comes out soon!

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I also bought it earlier - definitely worth the $5. Only problem I have is that it is a bit short, I hope his next game comes out soon!

Yeah it was well worth the 5 bucks in the end. I even managed to finish it. Content wise it's not to bad but yeah I am happy with how much content it has for 5 bucks.

Also was glad to discover after I finished the game that there was some cheats and stuff for it on his blog that tell you how to change the save file to teleport to load in at different areas. I used it to make sure I found all the "fun" content :P

D

dw0914

I've noticed that the YouTube videos of this game, few though they are, seem to censor out the naughty parts. It appears to be a very quality game for those of us who grew up playing Mega Man, and I may play it as a game - rather than an h-game - at some point.

That being said, my primary interest at this point is to treat it as an h-game and to see everything that's available. Is someone able to upload screenshots / videos containing the aforementioned naughty parts? If the main barrier to doing so is that it's a pay-to-play game, that's not even close to an issue for me. I readily support ryona game developers, and I'd be happy to show proof of purchase to anyone who is concerned about that aspect, if they're willing to link me to YouTube videos (private ones if need be, accessible by link only) and/or screenies.

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
If I recall correctly, the game doesn't censor anything. The pixelated rape that goes on in gameplay shows less pixels than a censor bar would, and many of the screens can be found at this site. I warn anyone who wants to find everything for themselves that pretty much all the game-over screens can be found on this page...

kurovadis

Sometimes the site doesn't work very well, and you'll get net errors.

Edit: Thanks for the clean-up, you mystical power you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dw0914

Awesome - thanks!

The censoring I referred to: on some of the YouTube videos, the uploaders themselves censored things manually, presumably to avoid having their videos removed.

yukiookami

Potential Patron
If someone miss this:
F4 window/full screen
F5 change size of window
F10 pause
H fall on the ground
↓ jump down from platform
It is passible to roll continuously down/up/down/up/

Different than basic defeat picture gives from soldier, doctor (boss), purple plant, red devil, witch, succub (boss), flying sea wasp, spider woman, final boss.

PS: H games should be able to pass with one hand (literally), level of frustation kill all fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.