[PC] Konoko Payne (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Konoko Payne as seen in this thread over here.

Latest version: April 2010

So apparently I was mistaken about the origins of the game. The creator actually made this game engine entirely from scratch and the "Payne" in the name has no technical relevance to Max Payne or the game engine, he just liked a few features of the game and wanted to include it in his. All in all, I think it's quite amazing. Do keep in mind it is NOT a ryona themed game and I have no idea what his stance on ryona is, so I wouldn't go to the his blog and request "special" features to be added.

Lara in KonokoPayne

KP_Lara01.jpg

The creator recently put out a patch that lets you import Lara into the game. Sure, she doesn't look as nice as she does in the newer Tomb Raiders but now you can see her get suplexed.

Download his latest version here and extract it to a folder.

He doesn't give instructions on how to add her to the game so I'll tell you, since I'm such a nice guy. ;)

Just extract both of the files contained in this zip to any folder, and open up the zip file KP_Data.zip in the base folder of the game, and add the two files we just extracted into this zip file and you should see Lara at the character select screen.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Well, assuming its anything like Oni and/or Max Payne, its a third person shooter. You can try melee and throws/holds (and Konoko in Oni had some pretty hot ones), but most of the time you'll just be shooting bad guys since the throws can be hard to connect and are less effective than a bullet to the head anyway. Some enemies have throws/holds as well.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
This got a rather cool update in November of last year and includes Lara as part of the install, no modding required. Also he added in a version of Konoko with higher resolution textures which looks noticeably nicer than the original and even the new one he put in. I seriously suggest you guys trying going to the extras menu and load up a Single AI Test with Konoko and watch her do the backbreaker move on herself. Just keep your back turned to your evil twin and she'll do it eventually. O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.