Key Mapping (1 Viewer)

isamuyf19

Potential Patron
Hello,

I recently joined and I am new to all of this.

I'd like to first of start by saying how amazing this game is. I've been an avid Hentai fan for years now and have recently stumbled across Hentai games. Really nothing compares to this. The quality of the art, animations and game play are top notch. The level of customization is unsurpassed and joyfully overwhelming. So much control and choice in an interactive experience is unheard of or at least I've never come across it. So good it really makes you think why aren't there more of these?!

I recently found the 1.14.3b version and was blown away with the updates. I've been trying to set up the mod loader and have come into a few issues. The main one is where do I open the keys.swf file to map it? Is it in the actual game under the modding tab under import swf mod? Because when I load it in that nothing happens. When I load it in the hair file the box goes over her head and starts the key mapping process but doesn't respond the any button. I can open it in Flash Player and map the keys but it won't let me save it. I think once I get this down I'll be able to set up the rest just fine but this has been frustrating me for awhile now. Sorry to sound like such a noob at this but I'm not the savviest person when it comes to computers. Also I have a Mac if that makes a difference.

Thank you for your help.

Calla

Content Creator
You don't open that file inside the game, just run it with the flash player or in your browser.

I see you did this already, but you are unable to save the changes? Any errors? A save window should pop-up after you are done binding all the keys.

Edit:
Also I have a Mac if that makes a difference.

Didn't pay attention to this part before, maybe it has something to do with it...

isamuyf19

Potential Patron
Thank you all for the help.

Thank you Calia, I took your advice and dragged the keys.swf file to an empty window on my browser and it loaded it and allowed me to save. I was then able to implement it into the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.