Katy Perry vs Kesha (to the death) (1 Viewer)

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Kesha shakes the cobwebs out of her head and spits blood. She stands over Katy and grabs her by the ankles and spreads her legs preparing to stomp on Katy's cunt.

meinteil

Casual Client
Katy starts squirming as she loudly begs "NO... PLEASE DON'T!!" as she continues to struggle with no result.

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Kesha still angry about Katy's crotch attack from earlier doesn't show any mercy and begins stomping down on Katy's bare pussy hard.

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Kesha finally years Katy's pelvis crack, and smiles. The crowd cheers for Kesha to torture the once beloved Katy more. She pulls Katy up to a sitting position by her hair and rips her top off. She then forces Katy to look up at her. "Listen to that crowd Katy. Did you think they loved you?" She knees Katy in the chin hard, and tosses her back to the ground like a sack of garbage.

meinteil

Casual Client
Katy pathetically rolls onto her stomach, hearing the crowds cheers and chanting she desperately and slowly starts crawling as sweat drips off of her body.

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Kesha laughs as Katy tries to escape. She slams her bare foot down on Katy's face making a sickening smack sound. She rubs the soul of her foot on Katy's cheek as she laughs. "This is where you belong, under the queens feet." She then puts her foot on Katy's back and pulls on both of her arms until both her shoulders pop out of their sockets.

meinteil

Casual Client
Katy screams in agony as she kicks her feet, she then says "please, just let me go, you win, I'm pathetic".

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Kesha moves over to the weapon rack and grabs a small knife. She walks back to Katy and takes off her own panties and sits on Katy's chest. "Eat my pussy or I'll cut your throat." She then pushes her wet hot cunt up to Katy's chin.

meinteil

Casual Client
Katy starts reluctantly licking Kesha's pussy, not sure if she's doing well she tries to push her tongue in as deep as she can.

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Kesha moans and jumps Katy's face . Finally she cums and covers Katy's face in her juices. She then let's Katy breath and says "I like that tongue of yours.... I think I'll keep it." She reaches into Katy's mouth and pulls on her tongue and uses the knife to cut it out.

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
"Now no one will have to hear your singing anymore.... Not that you'll be alive to sing much longer." Kesha violently pull Katy up by her hair again and grabs one of her tits in her hand. "But first I'll take the only thing you have left since singing is out." She digs the knife in deep and slices off katy's entire right breast, like a piece of meat. She tosses it into the dirt and raises her hand in victory as the crowd yells for Kesha to finish the pathetic whore for good.

meinteil

Casual Client
Holding where her right breasts used to be Katy falls to her knees and starts sobbing as she awaits her death and hopes it will be quick.

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Kesha forces Katy's head in between her powerful thighs and squeezes tightly. Katy kicks her legs and Kesha reaches down and starts to fuck Katy with the knife. She squeezes fighters as Katy's starts has seizure like movements as her pussy is destroyed. Kesha then flexes and twists and a crack is heard as Katy's neck snaps. Kesha then stands and places her foot on kary's face as she poses for the crowd. Finally before leaving the ring she cuts of Katy's head an slams it down on a spike for all to see and take pictures of with their phones.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
:grin: Thanks for sharing guys! That was certainly something new and different for me. Glad to have had the experience! Aw, poor Katy :wink:

evilcraig123

Vivacious Visitor
Loved it! Such good work and I loved the result too
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.