Katy Perry vs Kesha (to the death) (1 Viewer)

meinteil

Casual Client
Katy Perry Maxim Magazine Hot Photoshoot January2011.jpg
This RP is between me and fasteddy

Katy Perry stands in the gladiator arena and awaits for her opponent to enter the arena.

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
i8a5ceg.png

Kesha enters the arena and chills run down her spine at the sight of her opponent. "Sorry Katy but only one of us will be leaving tonight alive, and it's not going to be you."

Last edited:

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Kesha raises her guard. "You're living in a fantasy world Katy. You aren't going to enjoy anything about what I'm going to do to you." Kesha moves in and throws a few quick jabs at Katy's face. Testing the waters.

meinteil

Casual Client
Katy dodges the first jab but is hit by the second one, already having her lip split Katy sends a uppercut at Kesha's jaw.

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Kesha yelps as her head jostles back. Blonde hair flings through the air. She recovers and glares daggers at Katy. She then charges forward aiming to slam her shoulder into Katy's gut.

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Kesha grabs Katy by the hair while she down on her knees and laughs. "This is going to be easier than I thought." She raises her fist and prepares to unleash a barrage of punches to Katy's pretty features.

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Kesha moans like a whore as she falls to her knees holding her injured sex organ. She looks up at Katy pathetically as her top is ripped off, and her tits revealed to the cheering crowd.

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Kesha's visions is blurry for a moment and then she feels Katy's lips on her own. She reaches up and grabs Katy by her hair bites her bottom lip hard.

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Kesha bites harder feeling her teeth dig into the flesh of Katy's lip. She then uppercuts hoping to get Katy on the gut but misses and hits her in the throat instead.

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Kesha yells out in pains as her nose is crunched by Katy's forehead. She gets desperate as she hears Katy's taunting. She reaches up and grabs at Katy's panties and pull them down around her ankles. She then pushes Katy's knees hoping to make her stumble on her panties.

meinteil

Casual Client
Katy stumbles and falls, hitting her head on the ground, stunning her in the process. Nearly knocked out Katy moans and starts slowly moving on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.