Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Well, I don't think two posts is enough for a huge Kasumi comeback, unless he plans on making them both the length of the story told so far. My money is on Hitomi laying out Kasumi.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Well, I don't think two posts is enough for a huge Kasumi comeback, unless he plans on making them both the length of the story told so far. My money is on Hitomi laying out Kasumi.

I'm inclined to agree with you, unless Kasumi pulls a low blow and then a beat down on Hitomi.

Nodern03

Club Regular
Kasumi's perspective:

The first strike - to the pits of her arm. A well-defined strike there would effectively render the arm useless for attacking or defending.

In order for her counter to work, Kasumi had to get whatever advantage she needed. Disabling her left arm would make it easier for her next shot to slip past her defences.

Her finger jab penetrated the nerves forcefully, and Kasumi saw Hitomi flinched from the attack, her left arm suddenly losing all of its mobility.

Perfect. It's time to proceed.

kasumi_ep01_p27_by_nodern03-dcn2t2q.jpg

The 2nd strike - A left roundhouse kick to the temple. The kick was a little difficult to pull off. Kicking requires Kasumi to engage her core muscles in order to lift her feet off the ground and towards her target. Muscles that had been utterly bruised and sensitive to movement. Nevertheless, Kasumi ignored the pain that erupted in her middle, shooting her leg off like a rocket.

The impact of her foot connecting with Hitomi's temple was satisfying. Her head snapped back from the kick, eyes were glassy. Her senses reeling, her arms uncontrollable, Kasumi proceeded on the the 3rd strike.

kasumi_ep01_p28a_by_nodern03-dcn2t35.jpg kasumi_ep01_p28b_by_nodern03-dcn2t3m.jpg

Hitomi's perspective:

Hitomi realised her mistake a little too late. She had been complacent, thinking that she would be able to win the match easily, but she had underestimated the determination and grit of her opponent.

The strike to her arm rendered her left arm useless. When Kasumi's kick crashed through her weakened guard, she felt as if she was wading through water. She had to fight back now. She struggled to raise her guard.

"I am not going to lo--urghk....!"

It happened too fast. Her breathing hitched, she could not inhale. She looked down, only to see Kasumi's elbow buried deep in her midsection.

She did not have time to tighten her abs.

kasumi_ep01_p29a_by_nodern03-dcn4z30.jpg kasumi_ep01_p29b_by_nodern03-dcn53v8.jpg

Kasumi's perspective:

Kasumi shot forward, her elbow leading. Her third strike into the soft, unprotected flesh of Hitomi's core.
This time, it wasn't her, but Hitomi, with the wind knocked out of her.

The force of her strike lifted Hitomi off the cold, snowy ground. She could see the expression of shock on Hitomi's face slowly turn into pain, and a small part of her erupted in vengeful triumph. But she wouldn't make the same mistake as the last time.

She wouldn't rush in recklessly. First, she would observe the effects of the elbow strike, then she would act.

Kasumi's body was about to give out on her. Throwing 3 powerfu strikes consequtively had taken out more of her strength than she expected. Already she was feeling the effects: wheezing breath, greying vision, and the burning in stomach flared intensely when she threw everything she had into that kick.

When Hitomi landed on her feet and immediately doubled over, she knew she could no longer wait. It was now or never.

kasumi_ep01_p30a_by_nodern03-dcn5bvc.jpg

The final strike: A flying knee to the face. Hitomi never recovered in time from the elbow to the lower stomach. She had only managed to lift her head in shock when Kasumi launched her knee right into her.

kasumi_ep01_p31_by_nodern03-dcnaxmg.jpg

Her knee landed on Hitomi's nose with a crunch. Hitomi went sailing backwards, her back arched in an inverted C shape. She crashed into the ground, eyes rolling backwards, Kasumi staggered to the barrel, using her left arm to support her weight, right arm cradling her stomach, panting harshly. She silently hoped that Hitomi didn't get back up.

Moments passed, and when there was no movement from Hitomi, she knew she had done it. She had won.

kasumi_ep01_p32a_by_nodern03-dcnaxmw.jpg

She gently prodded her stomach, letting out a pained gasp. Her belly was tender to the touch, and really sensitive. Any small movements sparked off a wave of sharp pains. She would have to start her healing as soon as possible. The next few days were going to be really painful ones for her. Hitomi's blows were hard, it's a wonder that she was not throwing up blood at all.

Despite the pain, a sense of triumph overwhelmed her. She had done it! She won despite suffering the crippling blows, despite going down towards the end of the fight. Hitomi was a worthy opponent.

kasumi_ep01_p32b_end_by_nodern03-dcnaxn3.jpg

She heard a small groan coming from the ground. Oops. She had forgotten about her lying on the snow. It's time to get warm in the snow truck.

As she trudged towards Hitomi, she wondered how was she going to carry her with her injuries.

---

Nodern03

Club Regular
Epilogue

That very night, back in her room, Kasumi curled up in a ball, stomach throbbing badly. Her right arm tucked in tight underneath her head, while her left arm was carefully massaging her belly. Fighting Hitomi was a huge lesson for her. Even though she won the fight, she paid dearly for it. She swore that this was the only time. Never again will she end up in this state.

That night, sleep did not come easy for her.

70460019_p0.jpg 70493042_p0.jpg

*Drip* *Drip*
The water was starting to turn cold. Reluctantly, Kasumi reached down below to pull the plug, draining the water. Better to dry herself off now, than to stay in the cold. Gingerly, she grasped the sides of the tub, slowly and painfully pushing herself up. She groaned, as that small little movement sent shooting pains through her belly. Lifting her legs out of the tub was worse. She stayed bent at the waist. She attempted that when she woke this morning, and regretted it. She slowly made her way out. Just then, she tripped on one of the protruding pebble, and she pitched forward. Instinctively she threw her hands out to the ground to stop her fall. She had the worst tummyache ever.

70242815_p0.jpg

"Ahhhh....." She cried out, her belly throbbing. She doubled over, trying to bear with the pain, eyes squeezed shut. Slowly, the throbbing abated to a dull ache, and her panting slowed. Gritting her teeth, her left hand reached out for the metal bar, and pulled herself up, right hand gripping her stomach tightly. The bruise she received from the fight with Hitomi had turned an ugly purple; it would be a while before she could continue her training, much less fight. The fight was a blur, the memory so hazy about what happened, but at the moment, she couldn't really care less, only that the next time she fought with Hitomi, she was going to fight smarter, more cautious, and avoid taking too many hits. Look at her now. Win or lose, she was never going to leave unscathed.

70223299_p0.jpg

Right. She also had to find a way withstand harder blows. She had speed on her side, but take that away, and she would have to trade with her opponent. Not something she would love to do, especially when Hitomi is a hard hitter. Her bruised stomach could attest to that. She had taken a huge kick to the belly when she least expected it; her abdomen had been relaxed when the kick connected, she felt like it could have reached all the way to her spine. The nausea that came immediately after wasn't fun.

She sighed. She was starting to get goosebumps from the cold, and so she made her way out of the bath area.

70267511_p0.jpg

Kasumi pushed open the glass doors, stepping out into the dressing area. When she saw her bra and panties, she groaned. It's going to be another painful ordeal. Then, suddenly she remembered. "Oh no! I have a photoshoot within half hour!" Dammit. this is starting to be a trying day. How is she going to bear it for the next hour? Even worse, how is she going to hide her bruises? No amount of makeup is going to hide that.. Note to self: Never fight before a photoshoot. Just as she was at her wits' end, she saw her pajamas. An idea came to her. Perhaps, she could suggest it to the photographers later...

Half an hour later:

good_morning__kasumi__by_nodern03-dcahgx2.png

*Click* *Click*
"That's great, Kasumi! Look here, give me your best smile!"

Kasumi smiled. It looked more like a grimace.
"Come on! Your smile needs more joy!"
Somehow, Kasumi managed to fake one convincing enough.
"One more thing, you need to straighten your back! You are leaning forward too much! Jessica, apply a little make up on her, somehow she looks a little pale today."
She really struggled not to keel over. Every breath hurts. But still, she forced herself to continue smiling, following the photographer's directions. At least she didn't have to stand much for the shoot.

But when this is over, she is going to lock herself in for the whole week.
For now, she endured.

*End*

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I smell Swiss:tongue::grin:

All joking aside this is a well done story Nodern even though I was sure Kasumi was going to lose, the Kasumi nudes are nice and from the way the story ended I take it there is going to be a rematch between Kasumi and Hitomi?

Thank you for your hard work in making this fine story.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
BOOOOO!! Throws popcorn

I'd have preferred a Kasumi loss but it was still a very well written story, and the images were all very nicely done. You definitely have some skill at storytelling for sure! Very nicely done all throughout.

Nodern03

Club Regular
BOOOOO!! Throws popcorn

I'd have preferred a Kasumi loss but it was still a very well written story, and the images were all very nicely done. You definitely have some skill at storytelling for sure! Very nicely done all throughout.

LOL I did say that Kasumi is my favourite character...
So she will go through a hell of a beating, and then winning through sheer determination. I thought since Kasumi had already had her stomach beaten nearly to mush, it's time to show her grit.

I do have some story ideas that she suffers a beating and lost(Always a good setup for a comeback in another story), but that would be for another time!

Nodern03

Club Regular
I smell Swiss:tongue::grin:

All joking aside this is a well done story Nodern even though I was sure Kasumi was going to lose, the Kasumi nudes are nice and from the way the story ended I take it there is going to be a rematch between Kasumi and Hitomi?

Thank you for your hard work in making this fine story.

There's currently no plans for a rematch with Hitomi, I have a commission to do for another guy first, a fight scene between Hitomi and Honoka. After that, I willl be working on another personal project, Kasumi V Raidou. That one will be a tough fight for Kasumi, as he is stronger, heavier, and half cyborg.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
There's currently no plans for a rematch with Hitomi, I have a commission to do for another guy first, a fight scene between Hitomi and Honoka. After that, I willl be working on another personal project, Kasumi V Raidou. That one will be a tough fight for Kasumi, as he is stronger, heavier, and half cyborg.

Nice I look forward to reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.