Nodern03

Club Regular
Kasumi's perspective:

Kasumi's eyes widened as she saw the body hook closing in. It was lucky as hell, that she managed to swing her body in time to block it, the shock of the impact jarring her arms.

"If that had hit, I would be a goner..." She thought.

As soon as she blocked the body hook, Hitomi unleashed another punch at her head.

She managed to block that punch too.

'Ahh...'

Her right arm began to tingle from the heavy impact.

Hitomi was starting to pour on the attacks, alternating between high and low attacks. Kasumi could not keep this up, already her body is lagging behind.

Kasumi was hunched over, wheezing. It was hard to maintain her defences when she couldn't breathe, her stomach was burning with agony from all the hits she received; all she wanted to do was curl up to alleviate the pain. She couldn't keep this up forever; the pain was starting to get worse with all the twisting and turning. Only her will was keeping her going..

kasumi_ep01_p16_by_nodern03-dbyrtto.jpg kasumi_ep01_p17_by_nodern03-dbz49i9.jpg kasumi_ep01_p17a_by_nodern03-dbz49on.jpg kasumi_ep01_p17b_by_nodern03-dbz49qu.jpg

After a body hook and a straight left combo, Hitomi quickly follows up with a roundhouse kick, designed to break through Kasumi's guard.
Kasumi did managed to withstand the kick though, just barely. Kasumi wasn't going absorb the high kick for nothing. Immediately after she blocked the kick, she fired back with her own low kick, which was blocked by Hitomi.

It had become intense: both sides are now countering and attacking.

kasumi_ep01_p18_by_nodern03-dbzqaqp.png kasumi_ep01_p18a_by_nodern03-dbzqarl.jpg kasumi_ep01_p19_by_nodern03-dc0tgad.jpg kasumi_ep01_p19a_by_nodern03-dc0tgd8.jpg

Hitomi's perspective:

Somehow Kasumi had gotten back her wind. She was blocking and countering as hard as fast as she could. This would not do. No.

"Not gonna happen, Kasumi. You will not win this!" She thought.

She would bait her time. Once Kasumi commits to an attack, chances are that she will leave herself open to a counter attack. And she promised herself that the counter will be punishing.

She knew what strikes to use. And she knows where to aim it.

Kasumi's perspective:

A short opening was all Kasumi needed. She spotted a hole in Hitomi's defense, and drove in a finger jab through her guard. The finger jab connected with Hitomi's nose, snapping her head backwards.

Inside, Kasumi felt elated.

"I finally got her!" She thought.

Time to capitalise on it. Pivoting her waist, she slipped forward, prepared to unleash another elbow once she was in range. But something felt wrong.

Whether through luck or not, she saw a twitch in Hitomi's foot, grinding down into the snow.

"She's going to kick!"

Hastily, Kasumi aborted her advance, raising her arms in a high guard to prevent another head kick.

kasumi_ep01_p20_composite_by_nodern03-dc28e92.png

Hitomi's perspective:

Her head snapped backwards, pain exploding from her nose, strong enough to bring tears to her eyes.

"Ahhh, that hurts!" She cried.

But from the corner of her eye, she saw that Kasumi had overcommitted, leaving herself open. It was time.

Immediately after the finger jab by Kasumi, Hitomi rallied with a counter kick. Kasumi, noticing her legs rising, reacted quickly with a double handed block.
However, Hitomi had known that Kasumi would expect a high kick from the previous one she had thrown, and so at the last moment spun her knee inwards, changing the direction of the kick towards her upper belly. Her upper shin, leading the kick, swung in like a baseball bat, slammed into Kasumi hard. It went in really, really deep.

Hitomi liked what she felt, and saw.

At this point, Hitomi noticed the first inkling of pain registering on Kasumi's face. She had felt her kick go deep in, sending shockwaves through nerve endings.
Hitomi had been successful in targeting her core throughout the fight, and instinctively she knew this was the one that really hurt Kasumi.

Kasumi's perspective:

With her guard raised in preparation for the kick, she was shocked when it suddenly changed trajectory. She looked on in horror as it rocketed towards her upper belly, her body watching, but unable to react.

Kasumi had expected the kick to go high, and thus did not brace for the assault to her middle. Hitomi's shin slammed into her, hitting the centre of the nerve endings, just below the centre between her breasts, and proceeded to burrow in deeper. Her abs were not flexed and did not provide much resistance against the sharp part of Hitomi's shin. Her belly was already tender from the previous abuse she received and she had no way to contain the sickening pain that is now rushing through her.

As the kick retracted back, it caused even more pain as her insides rushed to occupy the space it vacated. As she started to go down, she knew she was going to suffer very badly from it.

kasumi_ep01_p21a_by_nodern03-dc50e80.jpg kasumi_ep01_p21b_by_nodern03-dc50e9p.jpg kasumi_ep01_p21c_by_nodern03-dc5428b.jpg

Her knees buckled and she crumbles to the ground, retching.

The effects of the kick were violent. One moment she was dry heaving, right arm gripped tightly around her middle, drawing her knees in towards herself as much as she could. The next, throbbing in her stomach turned into violent churning, and she felt viscous liquid pooling at the back of her throat. Before she could control herself, Kasumi threw up. At the back of her mind, she heard a thin, reedy moan. It turned out to be her own voice.

"Urghhhnnnnrk......"

Retching, she made a huge effort to get up. She only got up to one foot before the immense pain at the pit of her stomach flared up again, and she immediately regretted her attempt. She crumpled back down to the ground, curled up tight into a ball. The icy cold snow numbed her pain a little, somehow making the pain bearable. Barely.

"My....stomach... Hurts... It hurts..."

Vaguely, she felt Hitomi turning a back and walking away.

"I can't let it end like this!" She thought.

Despair set in. Her body was screaming at her, but her mind couldn't bare the shame that she would fall to a body kick. Slowly, but surely, she fought to get her breathing under control, slowly uncurling her body. Cradling her belly with her right arm, she got a foot under her. Then the next. Gritting her teeth, she pushed off with her legs, and stood, bent at the middle.

Her voice hoarse from all the retching, she cried out, "I....it's not over yet!"

kasumi_ep01_p22a_by_nodern03-dc8s5yy.jpg kasumi_ep01_p22b_by_nodern03-dc8u514.jpg

Hitomi's perspective:

"It's finally over." Hitomi thought. She turned and headed for the snow truck to get her belongings. It had been a tough fight, but she had finally broken down the ninja princess to win the match. Her feet slushed into the snow, and again she is reminded of the fact that wearing a tank top in this conditions aren't exactly appropriate for the weather conditions.

"I..It's not over yet..!" A cry sounded behind her. She turned back to face Kasumi, incredulous.

Kasumi was painfully making it back to her feet. She was clearly still suffering from the final kick to the body, but somehow, she was not giving up. As much as she celebrated the spirit of the warrior, this was not a match to get seriously injured for.

"It's over," she said. "You can barely stand, and if we were to continue, it is just going to get worse for you. Let's fight again when you have recovered."

kasumi_ep01_p23a_by_nodern03-dckxazz.jpg kasumi_ep01_p23b_by_nodern03-dckxabt.jpg

Kasumi's perspective:

"....fight again when you have recovered."

Kasumi swayed on her feet. Yes, it was true that she could barely stand. Her legs felt like rubber, the throbbing pain in her belly spreading out from her core, sapping the energy out of her. Every breath sent a fresh wave of pain coursing through her. But she was not done yet. She still have the reserves for one last push. And her pride wouldn't allow her to go out without giving her all.

"I.... can still fight.." Her voice breathy and thin, but her intent carried her words across.

Slowly, but determined, she got back into her stance.

69397529_p0.jpg

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Ohhhh, she is going to regret not staying down.

edit: I kind of hope Hitomi just charges Kasumi and runs her through with a spear like Goldberg and annihilates her.

Last edited:

Nodern03

Club Regular
Ohhhh, she is going to regret not staying down.

edit: I kind of hope Hitomi just charges Kasumi and runs her through with a spear like Goldberg and annihilates her.

If Hitomi did that to Kasumi... I think she will never be able to have children in the future. lol

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Kasumi's perspective:

Kasumi's eyes widened as she saw the body hook closing in. It was lucky as hell, that she managed to swing her body in time to block it, the shock of the impact jarring her arms.

"If that had hit, I would be a goner..." She thought.

As soon as she blocked the body hook, Hitomi unleashed another punch at her head.

She managed to block that punch too.

'Ahh...'

Her right arm began to tingle from the heavy impact.

Hitomi was starting to pour on the attacks, alternating between high and low attacks. Kasumi could not keep this up, already her body is lagging behind.

Kasumi was hunched over, wheezing. It was hard to maintain her defences when she couldn't breathe, her stomach was burning with agony from all the hits she received; all she wanted to do was curl up to alleviate the pain. She couldn't keep this up forever; the pain was starting to get worse with all the twisting and turning. Only her will was keeping her going..

View attachment 80483View attachment 80484View attachment 80485View attachment 80486

After a body hook and a straight left combo, Hitomi quickly follows up with a roundhouse kick, designed to break through Kasumi's guard.
Kasumi did managed to withstand the kick though, just barely. Kasumi wasn't going absorb the high kick for nothing. Immediately after she blocked the kick, she fired back with her own low kick, which was blocked by Hitomi.

It had become intense: both sides are now countering and attacking.

View attachment 80487View attachment 80488View attachment 80489View attachment 80490

Hitomi's perspective:

Somehow Kasumi had gotten back her wind. She was blocking and countering as hard as fast as she could. This would not do. No.

"Not gonna happen, Kasumi. You will not win this!" She thought.

She would bait her time. Once Kasumi commits to an attack, chances are that she will leave herself open to a counter attack. And she promised herself that the counter will be punishing.

She knew what strikes to use. And she knows where to aim it.

Kasumi's perspective:

A short opening was all Kasumi needed. She spotted a hole in Hitomi's defense, and drove in a finger jab through her guard. The finger jab connected with Hitomi's nose, snapping her head backwards.

Inside, Kasumi felt elated.

"I finally got her!" She thought.

Time to capitalise on it. Pivoting her waist, she slipped forward, prepared to unleash another elbow once she was in range. But something felt wrong.

Whether through luck or not, she saw a twitch in Hitomi's foot, grinding down into the snow.

"She's going to kick!"

Hastily, Kasumi aborted her advance, raising her arms in a high guard to prevent another head kick.

View attachment 80491

Hitomi's perspective:

Her head snapped backwards, pain exploding from her nose, strong enough to bring tears to her eyes.

"Ahhh, that hurts!" She cried.

But from the corner of her eye, she saw that Kasumi had overcommitted, leaving herself open. It was time.

Immediately after the finger jab by Kasumi, Hitomi rallied with a counter kick. Kasumi, noticing her legs rising, reacted quickly with a double handed block.
However, Hitomi had known that Kasumi would expect a high kick from the previous one she had thrown, and so at the last moment spun her knee inwards, changing the direction of the kick towards her upper belly. Her upper shin, leading the kick, swung in like a baseball bat, slammed into Kasumi hard. It went in really, really deep.

Hitomi liked what she felt, and saw.

At this point, Hitomi noticed the first inkling of pain registering on Kasumi's face. She had felt her kick go deep in, sending shockwaves through nerve endings.
Hitomi had been successful in targeting her core throughout the fight, and instinctively she knew this was the one that really hurt Kasumi.

Kasumi's perspective:

With her guard raised in preparation for the kick, she was shocked when it suddenly changed trajectory. She looked on in horror as it rocketed towards her upper belly, her body watching, but unable to react.

Kasumi had expected the kick to go high, and thus did not brace for the assault to her middle. Hitomi's shin slammed into her, hitting the centre of the nerve endings, just below the centre between her breasts, and proceeded to burrow in deeper. Her abs were not flexed and did not provide much resistance against the sharp part of Hitomi's shin. Her belly was already tender from the previous abuse she received and she had no way to contain the sickening pain that is now rushing through her.

As the kick retracted back, it caused even more pain as her insides rushed to occupy the space it vacated. As she started to go down, she knew she was going to suffer very badly from it.

View attachment 80492View attachment 80493View attachment 80494

Her knees buckled and she crumbles to the ground, retching.

The effects of the kick were violent. One moment she was dry heaving, right arm gripped tightly around her middle, drawing her knees in towards herself as much as she could. The next, throbbing in her stomach turned into violent churning, and she felt viscous liquid pooling at the back of her throat. Before she could control herself, Kasumi threw up. At the back of her mind, she heard a thin, reedy moan. It turned out to be her own voice.

"Urghhhnnnnrk......"

Retching, she made a huge effort to get up. She only got up to one foot before the immense pain at the pit of her stomach flared up again, and she immediately regretted her attempt. She crumpled back down to the ground, curled up tight into a ball. The icy cold snow numbed her pain a little, somehow making the pain bearable. Barely.

"My....stomach... Hurts... It hurts..."

Vaguely, she felt Hitomi turning a back and walking away.

"I can't let it end like this!" She thought.

Despair set in. Her body was screaming at her, but her mind couldn't bare the shame that she would fall to a body kick. Slowly, but surely, she fought to get her breathing under control, slowly uncurling her body. Cradling her belly with her right arm, she got a foot under her. Then the next. Gritting her teeth, she pushed off with her legs, and stood, bent at the middle.

Her voice hoarse from all the retching, she cried out, "I....it's not over yet!"

View attachment 80495View attachment 80496

Hitomi's perspective:

"It's finally over." Hitomi thought. She turned and headed for the snow truck to get her belongings. It had been a tough fight, but she had finally broken down the ninja princess to win the match. Her feet slushed into the snow, and again she is reminded of the fact that wearing a tank top in this conditions aren't exactly appropriate for the weather conditions.

"I..It's not over yet..!" A cry sounded behind her. She turned back to face Kasumi, incredulous.

Kasumi was painfully making it back to her feet. She was clearly still suffering from the final kick to the body, but somehow, she was not giving up. As much as she celebrated the spirit of the warrior, this was not a match to get seriously injured for.

"It's over," she said. "You can barely stand, and if we were to continue, it is just going to get worse for you. Let's fight again when you have recovered."

View attachment 80497View attachment 80498

Kasumi's perspective:

"....fight again when you have recovered."

Kasumi swayed on her feet. Yes, it was true that she could barely stand. Her legs felt like rubber, the throbbing pain in her belly spreading out from her core, sapping the energy out of her. Every breath sent a fresh wave of pain coursing through her. But she was not done yet. She still have the reserves for one last push. And her pride wouldn't allow her to go out without giving her all.

"I.... can still fight.." Her voice breathy and thin, but her intent carried her words across.

Slowly, but determined, she got back into her stance.

View attachment 80499

Nice and brutal, this story just keeps getting better and better, I'm looking forward to seeing how this ends, well done my friend.

Nodern03

Club Regular
Actually though, I have already completed all the renders for the fight. So now I am only filling in the story for the scenes.

Perhaps in the future, I will take in new ideas!

Nodern03

Club Regular
If Hitomi punches Kasumi really hard in the lower belly, her eggs might really become scrambled. lol

Nodern03

Club Regular
Kasumi's perspective:

"... So be it. Don't say I didn't warn you!"
As soon as she said that, Hitomi renewed her attack viciously. She wan't going to give Kasumi any respite. Weak and breathless, Kasumi did her best to keep her distance. A parry here, a sidestep there. She was in full defence, keeping her arms as close to her body. She knew that as soon as an opening arises, Hitomi will take the chance to send a blow into her bruised stomach. For now, she is keeping her defences tight, and when the opportunity arises, make a decisive counter. However, just as she was finishing her train of thought, Hitomi launched a powerful kick towards her head. Unprepared, Kasumi was rooted to the ground, and had no choice but to block it. She raised her guard just in time. The force of the kick buckled her knees, and again she became stationary...

kasumi_ep01_p24_by_nodern03-dclw20r.jpg

When the body punch came, Kasumi had done her best to block it. Hitomi, however, had put all her strength into it, and Kasumi only managed to block it partially.

The punch was violently hard, intended end the fight there and then. Had Kasumi not even try to block it, she would have collapsed immediately. Even so, it hurt fiercely, and once again Kasumi was in trouble.
She clamped her mouth shut, struggling not eject the remaining contents in her stomach.

She willed her body to keep going. Urged her body to endure a little longer.

kasumi_ep01_p25_by_nodern03-dclwekl.jpg

"Hang on a little more..." She thought. All she need was one chance. An opening. And as she hoped and endured, her chance finally came.

This is the chance Kasumi had been waiting for. Hitomi had become complacent and was throwing punches with recklessness. After the body hook connected, she was sure that Kasumi was going down again, and loaded up a huge punch to end the match.

Despite the weakness in her legs and the renewed churning in her belly, Kasumi instinctively knew that this the opening she needed. The power punch blazed towards her, she forced herself into motion, slipping down and to the right, avoiding the strike completely and getting into an advantageous position. She was going to pay back whatever pain she suffered from Hitomi.

kasumi_ep01_p26_by_nodern03-dcmhgii.jpg kasumi_ep01_p26a_by_nodern03-dcmhoc8.jpg

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Kasumi's perspective:

"... So be it. Don't say I didn't warn you!"
As soon as she said that, Hitomi renewed her attack viciously. She wan't going to give Kasumi any respite. Weak and breathless, Kasumi did her best to keep her distance. A parry here, a sidestep there. She was in full defence, keeping her arms as close to her body. She knew that as soon as an opening arises, Hitomi will take the chance to send a blow into her bruised stomach. For now, she is keeping her defences tight, and when the opportunity arises, make a decisive counter. However, just as she was finishing her train of thought, Hitomi launched a powerful kick towards her head. Unprepared, Kasumi was rooted to the ground, and had no choice but to block it. She raised her guard just in time. The force of the kick buckled her knees, and again she became stationary...

View attachment 80590

When the body punch came, Kasumi had done her best to block it. Hitomi, however, had put all her strength into it, and Kasumi only managed to block it partially.

The punch was violently hard, intended end the fight there and then. Had Kasumi not even try to block it, she would have collapsed immediately. Even so, it hurt fiercely, and once again Kasumi was in trouble.
She clamped her mouth shut, struggling not eject the remaining contents in her stomach.

She willed her body to keep going. Urged her body to endure a little longer.

View attachment 80591

"Hang on a little more..." She thought. All she need was one chance. An opening. And as she hoped and endured, her chance finally came.

This is the chance Kasumi had been waiting for. Hitomi had become complacent and was throwing punches with recklessness. After the body hook connected, she was sure that Kasumi was going down again, and loaded up a huge punch to end the match.

Despite the weakness in her legs and the renewed churning in her belly, Kasumi instinctively knew that this the opening she needed. The power punch blazed towards her, she forced herself into motion, slipping down and to the right, avoiding the strike completely and getting into an advantageous position. She was going to pay back whatever pain she suffered from Hitomi.

View attachment 80592View attachment 80593

Sweet! I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Will Hitomi beat Kasumi into a beaten and bruised ruin or will Kasumi pull off an epic upset victory?, inquiring minds want to know.:grin::cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.