[Flash/Browser] Kasumi: Rebirth (1 Viewer)

Holymolydude123

Ryonani Teamster
No download required to play this, just a browser game. It is not complete here, you'll have to pay for the full version, but this is the older version. It's fun enough and is a neat game.
As you can likely gather from the link, it is a touching sim.. Basically, you are given a girl bond and get to play with her, which can be anything from fondling to raping. This version allows vaginal sex only (unless you count chest or "tit-style") and there is no sound, but it's free.

EDIT by moderator (19 June 2021): Orignial link was to a flash game, which modern browsers no longer support. Here is a link to a working on-line version on-line-version

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tyragor

This is a super old version, unless the rebirth died shortly after it came out. There was an original, with voices/translated but then it died and someone else picked it up (ie rebirth)

But yeah, thanks for the up, wonder if I can track down the old one, was much better.

T

tyragor

For one there is a 'device' button (it's a penis) and voice acting, a long with dialogue. Translated in -some- version.

Holymolydude123

Ryonani Teamster
There is a device in this one too, you just have to turn it on in the options. No voice acting though, but the new version has it.

N

Nautica187

I love simple bondage games like this. studioS had a bunch too but their a little brutal. i wish someone would edit this game some and make it more customizable

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

EDIT (19 June 2021) new link to on-line version -> Kasumi Rebirth v3.25 Uncensored - Free Sex Games

Last edited by a moderator:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I enjoy this flash game. It shame original developer abandon because no one buy and just pirate then annoy for more update and feature. When I first play the screen show possible ayane update in future. sad this was abandon.

I like many options and reaction are nice. I make gif this game in past.
zT6cWy7.gif

TMaPnhk.gif

8Inw2yB.gif

Bf3MKjO.gif
More in other gif topic

imobi

Potential Patron
I enjoy this flash game. It shame original developer abandon because no one buy and just pirate then annoy for more update and feature. When I first play the screen show possible ayane update in future. sad this was abandon.

I like many options and reaction are nice. I make gif this game in past.
zT6cWy7.gif

TMaPnhk.gif

8Inw2yB.gif

Bf3MKjO.gif
More in other gif topic
u got a link to download the complete full??

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hello friends... I have some excite news...

This game has sequel from same develop and include mod support. Feature new ui and girl customisation.

Girl uncensor already made

Game is nice but not use kasumi (hair still available).

Many customisation. mole. skin. small breast. dialogue. custom background.

sad small breast has some bug and only turn small after clothing is off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.