[Flash/Browser] Kasumi: Rebirth

Holymolydude123

Ryonani Teamster
No download required to play this, just a browser game. It is not complete here, you'll have to pay for the full version, but this is the older version. It's fun enough and is a neat game.
As you can likely gather from the link, it is a touching sim.. Basically, you are given a girl bond and get to play with her, which can be anything from fondling to raping. This version allows vaginal sex only (unless you count chest or "tit-style") and there is no sound, but it's free.

Kasumi: Rebirth - touching simulation game made using Flash

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tyragor

This is a super old version, unless the rebirth died shortly after it came out. There was an original, with voices/translated but then it died and someone else picked it up (ie rebirth)

But yeah, thanks for the up, wonder if I can track down the old one, was much better.

T

tyragor

For one there is a 'device' button (it's a penis) and voice acting, a long with dialogue. Translated in -some- version.

H

HerySean

There's another version is v2.14c is anyone have that version yet? :)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I enjoy this flash game. It shame original developer abandon because no one buy and just pirate then annoy for more update and feature. When I first play the screen show possible ayane update in future. sad this was abandon.

I like many options and reaction are nice. I make gif this game in past.

More in other gif topic

Top Bottom