1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Flash/Browser] Kasumi: Rebirth

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Holymolydude123, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Holymolydude123

Holymolydude123 Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

No download required to play this, just a browser game. It is not complete here, you'll have to pay for the full version, but this is the older version. It's fun enough and is a neat game.
    As you can likely gather from the link, it is a touching sim.. Basically, you are given a girl bond and get to play with her, which can be anything from fondling to raping. This version allows vaginal sex only (unless you count chest or "tit-style") and there is no sound, but it's free.

Kasumi: Rebirth - touching simulation game made using Flash

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
  2. tyragor

tyragor Guest

This is a super old version, unless the rebirth died shortly after it came out. There was an original, with voices/translated but then it died and someone else picked it up (ie rebirth)

But yeah, thanks for the up, wonder if I can track down the old one, was much better.

3. Holymolydude123

I did not know that, although I had wondered about the name. What exactly was the difference?

4. tyragor

tyragor Guest

For one there is a 'device' button (it's a penis) and voice acting, a long with dialogue. Translated in -some- version.

5. Holymolydude123

There is a device in this one too, you just have to turn it on in the options. No voice acting though, but the new version has it.

6. Nautica187

Nautica187 Guest

I love simple bondage games like this. studioS had a bunch too but their a little brutal. i wish someone would edit this game some and make it more customizable

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

also heres a link to it http://wetpussygames.com/adult-games/rope-bondage-rebirth.htmli noticed the old one is down

7. HerySean

HerySean Guest

There's another version is v2.14c is anyone have that version yet? :)

8. zidane

zidane Potential Patron

Anyone have a new Version.... ??

9. Somepersoncorn

Somepersoncorn Avid Affiliate

Does anyone have know where I can get the latest update of this game uncensored for free?

10. deutscher ryona fan

deutscher ryona fan Potential Patron

I have seen there is a new version ready: 3.1 on the english DL site. Maybe someone get it.....