Jill vs Wesker Ryona (Lost in Nightmares footage) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
D

Deleted member 31

The quality isn't as high as my previous couple of videos because this was captured off an SD feed from an Xbox 360. It was the only way I could do it seeing as Lost in Nightmares wasn't released on PC. I haven't really seen any Wesker vs Jill vids, so I figured what the hell, I'll make this. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 31

love it thanks! does this game have alternative costume for jill?
No. Basically Lost in Nightmares is an 1 hour piece of download content for Resident Evil 5. You can only play through it with this costume for Jill.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
The video editing is top notch as usual, but the voices are so repetitive. Not really something you can fix though.

D

Deleted member 31

The video editing is top notch as usual, but the voices are so repetitive. Not really something you can fix though.
haha thanks.

Yeah it does suck that the voices are so repetitive. I wish I had access to all of RE5 sound rips so I could just edit them in. Also, I kind of messed up because I forgot to turn off the music when I recorded this.

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
it all looks and sounds good to me : )

one of the better Jill Ryona videos on Youtube, i love the stomach stomp

noice1

Potential Patron
I was hoping the chest punch would have him holding her heart (unless I missed it). Still, it's my favorite. Thanks for this.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Indeed this is one of the best RE5 ryona videos I've seen. It would've been perfect if they'd allow you to use Sheva, or Jill in Battlesuit at the least. The stomach blow animation really emphasizes the butt so it would've been perfect if the Battlesuit was available.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Thanks for this vid, I wanted to know what I'm missing since I'm never going to play this as it's only available as DLC. Thankfully(?) it didn't appeal to my ryona tastes, although that deadly finisher of his is a doozy.

As for the vid itself, it is very well made, its pace is just great as well as its sound. I have no idea why you think you messed up by now turning off the music, not only can it barely be heard, it's also not bad to have some music in the background during such dramatic battles. So well done to you! ==b

D

Deleted member 31

I was hoping the chest punch would have him holding her heart (unless I missed it). Still, it's my favorite. Thanks for this.
lol nope, there is no heart grabbing move haha.

Does Wesker do the same attacks on Sheva? I don't believe I've seen any videos with the same attacks.
No he doesn't. These are unique to the Lost in Nightmares DLC.

Indeed this is one of the best RE5 ryona videos I've seen. It would've been perfect if they'd allow you to use Sheva, or Jill in Battlesuit at the least. The stomach blow animation really emphasizes the butt so it would've been perfect if the Battlesuit was available.
Dude lol, I WISH I could play it as Sheva, since I like her way more than Jill (probably in the minority on this one. ;p) Indeed, that stomach animation is awesome.

Thanks for this vid, I wanted to know what I'm missing since I'm never going to play this as it's only available as DLC. Thankfully(?) it didn't appeal to my ryona tastes, although that deadly finisher of his is a doozy.

As for the vid itself, it is very well made, its pace is just great as well as its sound. I have no idea why you think you messed up by now turning off the music, not only can it barely be heard, it's also not bad to have some music in the background during such dramatic battles. So well done to you! ==b
Thanks bro.

Basically the DLC is like a 1 hour long section of RE5 in a RE1 style mansion. It's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.