Jill Valentine's Resident Evil 3 Oufit (1 Viewer)

lourod

Potential Patron
Jill_re3big_lg.jpg

Could someone please make this outfit?

Alpharius

Potential Patron
Code:
charName:Jill clothes;mood:Normal;bodyScale:1.025;arms:back;throatResist:50;hair:jillvalentine,1,1,1,1;iris:normal,66,90,120,1;breasts:100;skin:light;nose:normal;lipstick:1,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,0.5;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:45,25,16,1,30,19,19,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:1,1,1;balls:1,1;hisTop:shirt,101,117,129,1;hisBottoms:none,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,232,240,255,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,12,57,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;bottoms:miniskirt,0,0,0,1,128,128,128,1;tops:tank,63,149,224,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,169,169,169,1;footwear:none,108,58,0,1,109,59,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,47,56,221,1,49,100,106,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;swfMod:mods/boots.swf,11
[attachimg=1]

Close enough?

Using Faceless' boots

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    351.8 KB · Views: 7,504

lourod

Potential Patron
close but does anyone have a tube top and a slightly longer black skirt with a black trip like Jill's outfit?

dcfan

Potential Patron
Seriously? Are you that lazy that you can't just be happy that someone took the time to create an outfit with existing parts for you?

Also, there were tube tops in the loader imports. Lazy shcmuck.

silentsky

Potential Patron
TOlive's pink tube top

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2415.0;attach=41329

Marlow's Lucy Heartphilia boots

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1614.0;attach=21867

Hue Shifter to change the color of the boots

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1792.0;attach=22623

All of these require the loader to use.

Attachments

• screenshot0008.png
    screenshot0008.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,330

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
dcfan said:
Seriously? Are you that lazy that you can't just be happy that someone took the time to create an outfit with existing parts for you?

Some people want complete accuracy. While the loader is the best option, I think if someone made a SWF mod for the regular SDT it would be pretty damn sweet.

E

eganthevile1

PenKnight said:
dcfan said:

Thing is your not supposed to request anything but hair mods on this thread, and aside the scarf you can make a very close version of Jill's clothing. SWF mods are tricky to request, a lot of artists cant figure out the software in it's present state

Some people want complete accuracy. While the loader is the best option, I think if someone made a SWF mod for the regular SDT it would be pretty damn sweet.

mike

Casual Client
eganthevile1 said:
SWF mods are tricky to request, a lot of artists cant figure out the software in it's present state

There are currently two active modders for loader imports and at least one of them knows how to use kona's template.

The mod itself isn't hard to do but if the OP wants it, he should at least provide a decent side shot for reference.

E

eganthevile1

Mike said:
eganthevile1 said:
SWF mods are tricky to request, a lot of artists cant figure out the software in it's present state

There are currently two active modders for loader imports and at least one of them knows how to use kona's template.

The mod itself isn't hard to do but if the OP wants it, he should at least provide a decent side shot for reference.
I think the issue of 2 active modders warrants a better walkthrough and overall revision to the process of making SWF mods, if only 2 are active in this it is due to others not understanding how to make them, I tried to use the loader/modder software and was unable to make heads or tails of it, many in turn have the same issues. Not to mention the "mercenary modders" who actually try to sell or barter their mods.

mike

Casual Client
eganthevile1 said:
I think the issue of 2 active modders warrants a better walkthrough and overall revision to the process of making SWF mods, if only 2 are active in this it is due to others not understanding how to make them

I disagree with that. I didn't even know about flash before discovering SDT and most modders are in the same situation. Faceless' template makes it really user friendly and it's damn easy to come up with a mod. Also I'm shit at drawing in real life and still could achieve half decent designs using references. Nah, I'll stick with the mass laziness explanation.

I'll admit that kona's tutorial could be better. Took me 3 or 4 hours to get it to work. Still, Faceless' template has existed for months and that one is easy to use so bad tutorial is not a valid explanation for the lack of modders.

eganthevile1 said:
Not to mention the "mercenary modders" who actually try to sell or barter their mods.

How is that related ?

E

eganthevile1

Mike said:
eganthevile1 said:
I think the issue of 2 active modders warrants a better walkthrough and overall revision to the process of making SWF mods, if only 2 are active in this it is due to others not understanding how to make them

I disagree with that. I didn't even know about flash before discovering SDT and most modders are in the same situation. Faceless' template makes it really user friendly and it's damn easy to come up with a mod. Also I'm shit at drawing in real life and still could achieve half decent designs using references. Nah, I'll stick with the mass laziness explanation.

I'll admit that kona's tutorial could be better. Took me 3 or 4 hours to get it to work. Still, Faceless' template has existed for months and that one is easy to use so bad tutorial is not a valid explanation for the lack of modders.

eganthevile1 said:
Not to mention the "mercenary modders" who actually try to sell or barter their mods.

How is that related ?
I have not read the Faceless tutorial, I will. The Kona one was a bit difficult to make heads or tails of.
Mercenary Modders are a related issue, they take advantage of the few active modder situation and try to get people to pay for requests, it's a plague around here, this even extends to screenshots being sold of this game. A free sharing community is not the place to try to sell things. If you made the mod, share it, dont hold it for ransom

blaster

Potential Patron
I think that both Faceless's and Kona's template are simple enough to understand, minus the heavy coded part on Faceless' template, but a lot of people will help you make it work.

Modding SDT is mostly time-consuming on the drawing part, the Flash part is really easy once you read their respective tutorials/guides.

Don't you want to spend a little more time to understand how to mod before asking for more simple methods?
I mean, once you draw your content and modify a little bit of code, you just have to export.

What would/could you simplify?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
eganthevile1 said:
Mike said:
eganthevile1 said:

eganthevile1 said:

How is that related ?
I have not read the Faceless tutorial, I will. The Kona one was a bit difficult to make heads or tails of.
Mercenary Modders are a related issue, they take advantage of the few active modder situation and try to get people to pay for requests, it's a plague around here, this even extends to screenshots being sold of this game. A free sharing community is not the place to try to sell things. If you made the mod, share it, dont hold it for ransom
I have yet to see a single modder request money to make imports, and as for the screenshots being sold, that was completely external of the modding community. Your statements seem to be geared towards Mike though, and while everyone seems to agree that content should be shared, it is ultimately up to the creator, and there is nothing anyone can do about it, so drop this old conversation.

As for the few modders, of the 10000 community members, 9900 of them are lurkers/leechers/inactive, of the remaining 100 about 60 of them contribute nothing of relevance to this conversation, of those remaining few, maybe 20 of them have access to Flash. That leaves about 20 people who have flash and have contributed imports. At this point I don't know the statistics, but most people don't know how or don't bother to learn how to learn flash. Faceless, Modguy, and I attempt, when asked, to help people learn flash. I have said on many occassions that I would attempt to make a tutorial, but I'm lazy. As for the difficulty of Konashion's template, it has to be this complicated for 2 reasons, flash is fairly complicated in itself, more so than you'd expect or want I suppose. And because Konashion has some fairly complex algorithms and code, so the template isn't going to get easier.

tl;dr the shortage of modders is more attributed to laziness, lack of flash, refusal to learn, and just maybe language barriers.

I can't draw AND I know nothing of AS3, and I can manage to make mods. I will attempt to make a tutorial at some point. (probably a lie).

EDIT: oh I completely forgot that I wanted to comment on this request... While the skin codes and stuff are great, a big thing for this version of Jill is the sweater tied around her waist, I see that being the key missing element.

Calla

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
While the skin codes and stuff are great, a big thing for this version of Jill is the sweater tied around her waist, I see that being the key missing element.
A simple mod adding that element will make an almost perfect Jill, I think. Just need to get those mods mentioned by silentsky above.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Calla said:
Anonymous said:
While the skin codes and stuff are great, a big thing for this version of Jill is the sweater tied around her waist, I see that being the key missing element.
A simple mod adding that element will make an almost perfect Jill, I think. Just need to get those mods mentioned by silentsky above.
I was saying that as a key element, personally, for what he's asking I see a lot wrong with just the skin code.

The boots have a black stripe (not a huge deal imo)
The shirt is a tube top (which I think might already exist as a loader import)
The skirt has a grey line at the end of the skirt (not difficult and really doesn't require any more reference shots given an existing skirt)

An added pistol holster on her hip would likely be a nice touch too.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
So more like this?

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• Jill_Test.png
    Jill_Test.png
    339.1 KB · Views: 6,463

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.