Jessicka Havok (1 Viewer)

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
I agree, her weight has gotten out of control. But for some reason that makes me want to see her destroyed even more.

In regards to SlamminLadies quality, i agree there seems to just not be much there for me anymore. The girls never take it seriously,(Su Young laughed through an entire clip i spent alot of money on) and they CONSTANTLY ignore requests in the script without even telling you.

The same girls who laugh while at Slamminladies will go to another custom company and do great work. It must be the overall environment of SL. I think NEFW will be my new go to.

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
I noticed that Havok was going to be at SlamminLadies for their upcoming shoot, so i decided to test the waters with them for a custom. They seem to have really started running a tighter ship as far as what they are willing to shoot and what is considered too "fetishy". A few of my requests were immediately shot down, and they weren't things that i havent asked for in the past.

I think waiting until she resurfaces at NEFW is probably the best course of action. They seem to be a little more lax and will let my fantasies play out. Has anyone else noticed this about SlamminLadies recently?

I have noticed the same thing about SlamminLadies. I tried to order a custom with Shanna. Nothing more than I have requested before. That and a watered down script were both shot down. I am not much higher about NEFW. I had ordered a custom from them with Allie Parker. Let's just say it resembled nothing like what I had ordered. Although, they knew this and did offer a refund which i did take. Sadly, due to SlamminLadies long response time to my request, it is too late too order a custom with Shanna at NEFW. And who knows when she will make her way state side for customs again.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
If you all don't mind my asking, what were some of the ideas that were shot down or what do you think the grounds were for the rejection of your customs? Other than one incident where I requested a wrestler wear a one-piece and they instead ended up wearing pants (the exact opposite of what I look for as far as gear goes), my customs have been as close to the script as I'd expect.

I should note that my customs are usually basic and rarely stray from the things that you might see in a more mainstream match and that I always allow the workers a good deal of improvisation, so that probably has a lot to do with why I've had few conflicts.

But yes, I'm curious to hear what the specific issues have been. My custom purchases are few and far between so any information is always helpful.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Jessicka Havok is apparently too embarrassed to wear a two-piece these days, according to watkinsseahawk. That doesn't mean I don't want to see her wrestling in a two-piece in her current condition, however, Slamminladies! That's what it'll take to get me to shell out hundreds on a custom. Get Havok wrestling in her current shape in a two-piece. Do it! Someone get to work on convincing her she's able to pull it off! x.x

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
No KO in this one, but it does feature Jessicka being completely worked over by the considerably smaller Solo Darling. It's a particular favourite of mine, as I'm one of those very rare wrestling fans who usually prefers to see the monster heel dominated by the cute babyface! :pacman:

SLAMpeg 2037

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
I am a little bit more specific in my customs. I find that when i give the girls room to improvise at Slamminladies, it always turns into a joke.

They shot down someone being unconscious as the match started, They shot down a performer drooling in a hold, I have requested girls be KO'ed in certain positions which have always been ignored, They also shot down specific attires that i requested even though the girls have worn them in the past, and they also shot down a friend of mine who requested 4 low blows in a 10 minute match (it was deemed too fetishy and limited him to 2)

hugko

Potential Patron
I have noticed the same thing about SlamminLadies. I tried to order a custom with Shanna. Nothing more than I have requested before. That and a watered down script were both shot down. I am not much higher about NEFW. I had ordered a custom from them with Allie Parker. Let's just say it resembled nothing like what I had ordered. Although, they knew this and did offer a refund which i did take. Sadly, due to SlamminLadies long response time to my request, it is too late too order a custom with Shanna at NEFW. And who knows when she will make her way state side for customs again.

There's one company called Luchagirls that Allie Parker seems to be at a lot now. Their standards look less restrictive than slamminladies or NEFW. I haven't tried a custom with them though.

I find myself less excited now with each slamminladies video update, could be though a lot of my favorite wrestlers have left. I think their new girls aren't as good.

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
If you all don't mind my asking, what were some of the ideas that were shot down or what do you think the grounds were for the rejection of your customs?

I requested a handicapped match with Shanna vs 2 men. Similar to what I ordered before with Rain and an unrealesed match I did with Ivelisse. The first script was shot down for too many piledrivers. I tried a second watered down script with only two piledrivers and it was rejected also. Said they would have to pass and to try again at another shoot.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
She recently got beat by Kong on TNA

Thanks for the tip! It's so awesome to see someone big and bulky like Havok outmatched and outclassed. She didn't stand a chance.

Thundering down the ramp, immediately gets her shit wrecked and falls gracelessly.
Not even off the ramp and already clutching that heaving belly.
The hits just keep on coming. Love the look of pain/disbelief on her face.
The exact moment she realizes how fucked she is and how for once her enormous size isn't going to carry the match for her.
Nobody forgets their first time getting chokeslammed. Well, unless they suffer a concussion.
Have you ever wanted to see a 200 lb woman thrown around and treated like a rag doll?
A leap I'd love to take: off the corner turnbuckle and onto Havok's sawft belly and ample welcoming bosom. :in love:
If you don't want your thighs to be targets, maybe you should try not having such massive, gorgeous thighs!
Utter resignation. No hope of getting to her feet. No longer has the strength/energy to support her own weight. Shifts her weight from her knee and lies flat on her belly. Ass shot.
Disbelief. Agony of defeat.
We close out on a shot that leaves no doubt as to whose ass got kicked.

And well, it appears to have kicked off a losing streak for Havok, who recently lost to someone named "Taryn Terrell."

JL2Uw2X.jpg

Must be pretty embarrassing to get pinned by some blonde bimbo who weighs like 1/3 as much as you do.

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
I would love to see Havok destroyed by a bigger guy. I prefer girls that are usually dominating, to get that rare loss and to be destroyed and humiliated.

laine

Potential Patron
Sorry, I'm wayyyyy late. You can get a custom with her having an off day at SlamminLadies next month. The way she takes a running bull dog and top rope suplex is exciting to see. Make a script with those in it with a cradle pin and it might equal ultra excitement!!!

laine

Potential Patron
I noticed that Havok was going to be at SlamminLadies for their upcoming shoot, so i decided to test the waters with them for a custom. They seem to have really started running a tighter ship as far as what they are willing to shoot and what is considered too "fetishy". A few of my requests were immediately shot down, and they weren't things that i havent asked for in the past.

I think waiting until she resurfaces at NEFW is probably the best course of action. They seem to be a little more lax and will let my fantasies play out. Has anyone else noticed this about SlamminLadies recently?

If your fetish includes her being pinned after every three moves, then yeh SlamminLadies is sneaky feminist like that. Well you can have the fellas getting cradled after every three moves, but I think you're a guy so assuming you will not want to entertain those images.

laine

Potential Patron
Matter of preference I guess. I like the way she looks now and would give anything to be one of those guys she's about to wrestle in your pic.
One of those guys on the winning end with a cradle pin on those legs and thighs in the air.

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
Definitely have had better luck with Slamminladies recently. Been thinking about getting a match where Havok is ragdolled. But problem is her attire has changed so much, i really want to see some of that skin!

laine

Potential Patron
Definitely have had better luck with Slamminladies recently. Been thinking about getting a match where Havok is ragdolled. But problem is her attire has changed so much, i really want to see some of that skin!
The closest you will get is a skin tight, light colored one-piece.

At her current weight, it will fit like a glove and her opponent should be in something darker so you can completely see Jessica in motion, taking/giving moves. I'm going to try and get a custom with her before the "narrow body bugs" get in her ear. She does more than one custom fed. I'm going to try and catch her some where else cause Slamminladies wan to you to know wrestler's moves set. What? This is not a public show, if so, post a list under each wrestler. Don't use wrestlers working personas for private work! Two times I've seen her take the running bull dog. Once at Ring Divas and once at a Shine event. The way she does it causes a physical reaction that you may like.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster

Give up the belly, Havok. Please. Quit hiding it away. Leave it out on display.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.