Jessicka Havok (1 Viewer)

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
Can anyone recommend to me a good Custom match where Jessicka Havok gets knocked out? Preferably a one sided beatdown, and KO'ed more than once?

Ive been looking across all the usual sites, and can find plenty where she destroys people but not many with her getting beatdown. Also getting very tired of looking at sites where they dont tell you who wins the match!

Obviously looking to buy it myself, not asking for a free clip. Any help would be appreciated!

ALSO thoughts on her in general?

Attachments

• HAVOK.jpg
    HAVOK.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 419
Last edited by a moderator:

jerkinferkin

Potential Patron
I totally agree with you. I think Jessicka Havok is totally hot and have also been looking for a match where she gets totally destroyed. Like you said, those don't really seem to be available. Anybody have any suggestions here?

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
i don't think i've seen her get stomped in any of the matches she's done for any company. also thought she used to look good, but she's put on too much weight for my taste.

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
I agree as of late her weight gain has gotten out of control, but i think she was bulking up to be a monster heel in TNA. However if she lost a few she has always had very nice boobs and i am a fan of her thighs and legs.

Would definitely love to see her get humiliated by someone. If anyone can recommend anything please do!

- - - Updated - - -

A few more of her

Attachments

• Hav.jpg
    Hav.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 396
  • Havok.jpg
    Havok.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 498
  • Jessicka.JPG
    Jessicka.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 339
  • Jhav.jpg
    Jhav.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 349
  • blood.jpg
    blood.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 363
  • Havkv.jpg
    Havkv.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 543
  • HAAA.jpg
    HAAA.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 435

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Big is beautiful ;)

SLAMpeg 1454 is the only video that comes to mind. It is a one-sided beatdown that ends with Jessicka getting KO'd. Despite her excellence as a heel, I think she does look lovely when she's getting dominated :evilish:

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
Thanks i will definitely check that one out. I find sometimes that alot of heels that generally dominate matches actually sell beatdowns wonderfully.

Jessicka is one, but Beth Phoenix also comes to mind. She looks fantastic getting destroyed and is not afraid to go totally limp:

Attachments

• Beth P.gif
    Beth P.gif
    965.6 KB · Views: 316
  • Beth.jpg
    Beth.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 283
  • BETH GTS.jpg
    BETH GTS.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 292
  • Beth DDT.jpg
    Beth DDT.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 267

Rag40

Swell Supporter
I bought a vid from Ringdivas from back in the day where she loses and gets KO'd at the end. Here is the link:

DOWNLOAD - Ultimate Gojirah vs. Jessicka Havoc (SOE 2013)

It is not a squash match, but more of a back and forth. The move used to KO her is Gojirah's finisher, the throat spike. She kind of wraps one arm around her opponent's neck in a sleeper sort of hold, then uses her other hand to dig her thumb into their throat, eventually rendering them unconscious.

Only problem was that Havok sold it by screaming in pain rather than selling it like a choke. Kind of ruined it for me. However, she did do a nice limp flop after Gojirah releases her. But overall, I will say I was slightly disappointed, even though it had the perfect outcome I wanted.

Anyway, I am with you about wanting to see a squash match with Havok on the receiving end, maybe against Amazing Kong. However, I can't stand how she shaved half her head...actually makes me nauseous just looking at it, lol. Here is hoping she grows her hair back fully and trims a few pounds.

I almost contacted Slamminladies about a Havok/Kong custom a couple years back. However, I was very disappointed in my previous custom with Slamminladies, so I passed it up. Something about these wrestling sites (Slamminladies, Ringdivas, NEFW, etc) that just don't do it for me.

I might actually purchase a custom if she made the rounds with someone like Sleeperkid, who seems to occasionally have indie/pro wrestlers as guests. I would put a lot more faith in him to get my custom right. However, that would require Havok to go back to her previous look. Probably not going to happen.

Also, agree with you on Beth Phoenix. She could sell really well, but didn't get much of a chance since she was almost always dominating, unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
We've had a problem with video sharing in the past, namely that we almost got taken down once for it, and we'd rather not have it happen again. Please do not link to full match downloads. Thank you for understanding.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
My apologies, the link text looked like a standard file-sharing link. I apologize for the mistake.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
No problem...now that you mention it, it does look like a file-sharing link with DOWNLOAD in bold letters, lol.

hugko

Potential Patron
Big is beautiful ;)

SLAMpeg 1454 is the only video that comes to mind. It is a one-sided beatdown that ends with Jessicka getting KO'd. Despite her excellence as a heel, I think she does look lovely when she's getting dominated :evilish:

Looks like a good match; these are two of my favorites. How is the bearhug? Does Lorelei get Havok off the ground?

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
I noticed that Havok was going to be at SlamminLadies for their upcoming shoot, so i decided to test the waters with them for a custom. They seem to have really started running a tighter ship as far as what they are willing to shoot and what is considered too "fetishy". A few of my requests were immediately shot down, and they weren't things that i havent asked for in the past.

I think waiting until she resurfaces at NEFW is probably the best course of action. They seem to be a little more lax and will let my fantasies play out. Has anyone else noticed this about SlamminLadies recently?

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I certainly agree with that. There used to be a lot more heavy-defeat type of jobbing and more humiliating losses but it sometimes seems like some of the new matches are jokey and comical at times. Maybe it's just my clouded memories of the past.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
They seem to have really started running a tighter ship as far as what they are willing to shoot and what is considered too "fetishy". A few of my requests were immediately shot down, and they weren't things that i havent asked for in the past.

Wow, are they having some sort of identity crisis? Did they forget what they are? Push comes to shove, "fetishy" has been and always will be their bread and butter.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
well, people like havok have moved on to "higher" things to a degree so they probably don't want to do "fetishy" stuff. hell, leva was on NXT albeit as a nameless jobber.

James

Vivacious Visitor
I certainly agree with that. There used to be a lot more heavy-defeat type of jobbing and more humiliating losses but it sometimes seems like some of the new matches are jokey and comical at times. Maybe it's just my clouded memories of the past.

I've had complaints about that issue dating back to years ago It hasn't gotten much better since then. I don't mind talking throughout the matches, but almost every single match contains nothing, but ironic quips and sardonic dialogue while selling.

Jessicka used to be very attractive, but her weight gain has gotten a bit out of hand. Someone like Awesome Kong iooks naturally big while Jessicka not so much. She's a fairly tall woman so a petite frame would probably be unhealthy for her, but here she looks out of shape.

On a side note, anyone remember her old stuff from Ringdivas? She looked completely different then.

DOWNLOAD - Jessicka Havoc vs. Amber Van Buren (Aftermath 2007)

hugko

Potential Patron
I've had complaints about that issue dating back to years ago It hasn't gotten much better since then. I don't mind talking throughout the matches, but almost every single match contains nothing, but ironic quips and sardonic dialogue while selling.

Jessicka used to be very attractive, but her weight gain has gotten a bit out of hand. Someone like Awesome Kong iooks naturally big while Jessicka not so much. She's a fairly tall woman so a petite frame would probably be unhealthy for her, but here she looks out of shape.

On a side note, anyone remember her old stuff from Ringdivas? She looked completely different then.

DOWNLOAD - Jessicka Havoc vs. Amber Van Buren (Aftermath 2007)

Matter of preference I guess. I like the way she looks now and would give anything to be one of those guys she's about to wrestle in your pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.