Jessicka Havok (1 Viewer)

laine

Potential Patron
Give up the belly, Havok. Please. Quit hiding it away. Leave it out on display.
Lose the tummy and keep everything else. I will try to get a custom with her in it at the weight she's in now this year. Gonna shoot for it.

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
Definitely have had better luck with Slamminladies recently. Been thinking about getting a match where Havok is ragdolled. But problem is her attire has changed so much, i really want to see some of that skin!
That would be epic! I think the only person strong enough to ragdoll her is Titan. But yeah, I would only do a custom if she showed more skin. I can't stand when they wear the pantyhose. Brandi Wine is also a possibility. But I don't think it's necessarily the site that will have a problem, but the wrestler herself. They just aren't comfortable with it. I contacted NEFW about Lufisto and he said she definitely would not wear a bikini.

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
I wonder if what Ted Dibiase said was true....Everyone's got a price!

I wonder if you were to pay her for a 30 minute match for 5 minutes showing some skin if she would do it. Anyone willing to pitch in to help find out lol?

laine

Potential Patron
Can anyone recommend to me a good Custom match where Jessicka Havok gets knocked out? Preferably a one sided beatdown, and KO'ed more than once?

Ive been looking across all the usual sites, and can find plenty where she destroys people but not many with her getting beatdown. Also getting very tired of looking at sites where they dont tell you who wins the match!

Obviously looking to buy it myself, not asking for a free clip. Any help would be appreciated!

ALSO thoughts on her in general?
Yes check out Ring Divas: RingDivashop | www.RingDivashop.com

They have a bunch of J Havok matches from different years. She just had a match at Shine 32 against a Taller woman. I don't know the outcome of that though. I got a pic and it looked like she was caught in a hold, so there you go people who want to see women with size and shape get handled.

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
Yes check out Ring Divas: RingDivashop | www.RingDivashop.com

They have a bunch of J Havok matches from different years. She just had a match at Shine 32 against a Taller woman. I don't know the outcome of that though. I got a pic and it looked like she was caught in a hold, so there you go people who want to see women with size and shape get handled.
Thanks for the links. I have seen most of the ringdivas stuff. Looking more for how she looks now. She has packed on a ton of weight. Id love to see her in the gear now that she was wearing in Ringdivas. Also now she is considered more of a monster force. So there is added mystique.

laine

Potential Patron
Thanks for the links. I have seen most of the ringdivas stuff. Looking more for how she looks now. She has packed on a ton of weight. Id love to see her in the gear now that she was wearing in Ringdivas. Also now she is considered more of a monster force. So there is added mystique.

The most recent action is her match in Shine 32. You can get the PPV replay here: Events | Shine Wrestling

dandan

Potential Patron
Thanks for the tip! It's so awesome to see someone big and bulky like Havok outmatched and outclassed. She didn't stand a chance.

What do ya think of this? She didn't just lose, mind you, she TAPPED out to Alpha Female.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.