Japanese fem/fem (1 Viewer)

B

blazeryder909

Sup Guys, I am new hear. I have got a video. I think most of you are familiar with Megumi Kudo.

Last edited by a moderator:

unknown

Potential Patron
Japan catfight/wrestling fem vs fem are the best ryona, cute and sexy video that we can find and see in the web (i found and download more and more in this year).
1 vs 1 is just interesting but 2 ore more vs 1 is much better *.*
The japanese girl are beautiful! ^^

S

selena1987

Yuki Miyazaki vs. Aoi Kizuki (Part 2)

Check out the hold 3:00 into the video!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gopher

Potential Patron
Hey Selena, if you love that move, as do I. Check out this youtube video. Just search for Yuki Miyazaki & Tanny Mouse vs. Haruka Matsuo & Fuka. Awesome match.

S

selena1987

Very nice, a double! :thumbsup: I'll have to add this one to my library. I also like the move at 2.49 reminds me of Sara del Rey's finisher. Thanks!

I like your profile picture too I think Candy Cane actually does this move in Rumble Roses as her humiliation move

Gopher

Potential Patron
Yeah I really love the ending where the winning team is posing over the losers, posing for the cameras. Ultimate humilation

Mardion

Potential Patron
Anybody here like Japanese ryona?
Sure we do, that's what this thread I just merged yours with is about :p I explained my reasoning in the first post, and am very grateful to you for linking to this YouTube account, these matches are perfect examples of what makes Japanese Wrestling ryona so awesome. You can see how much energy they are putting into their moves, and there is hardly a second where either of the wrestlers is standing still, even during submissions they are applying force and writhing in resistance respectively. Thanks for this find B-)

These videos that came up as recommendations for yours look quite good as well :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Qd0_OVVqI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIbJY-dSHhk

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.