Japanese fem/fem (1 Viewer)

Mardion

Potential Patron
I don't know how these Japanese do it, but they have a way of producing very unique material in pretty much every form of entertainment, and that also goes for fem/fem ryona. Most of their wrestling material consists of one of two categories : Either fights where one girl places the other in tremendously painful holds and grabs that test the limits of their bodies (and moans) or ones where the moves look very easy to escape from, and maybe a bit silly, but the girl that takes it still makes it look like she's hurting a lot, which oddly is very pleasing to see ; my guess is because it makes her look so helpless, in a "You are so under my control that you can't even escape my easiest moves" way. You are welcome to discuss your own views on this subject, if any.

Also feel free to share any material you have. For example, this guy's got some wicked pro-style material over at YouTube : TaylorSky09

noice1

Potential Patron
Being a long-time fan of pro-wrestling, I am turned off by any wrestling ryona that is scripted (the jargon for it is called a "work", meaning the executed move/hold/strikes are not real). That's probably why I haven't posted much on the Wrestling board, even though it's one of my favorite types of ryona.

I prefer real wrestling that is unscripted. I've mentioned a website on here (I think), Ult1m@te $urrender. But I do also like amateur/home video matches as well, as long as it's clearly not acting.

Edit: Probably should mention, just to be sure, that site above is X-rated, it's not just wrestling.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I generally don't like Japanese wrestling, or anything like that from Japan. The japanese (I think) have a thing for high pitched voices and I can't stand really high pitched voices, especially in ryona. It makes them sound like they're whinning. If you can find an example that's not like that, then I'll check it out.

Mardion

Potential Patron
If you can find an example that's not like that, then I'll check it out.
That's probably not going to happen since the Japanese DO have a thing for high-pitched voices, so you're probably better off away from them.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
In total contrast to Leonyx, this is one of my personal favorites in regards to ryona. For some crazy reason the just know how to do it EXACTLY right for me with the way the girls react & moan to everything. Granted it's over the top (and obviously scripted) but the darn thing's supposed to be fantasy anyways, so it cops out. I've always been lurking around the net to find more from there, especially from the BATTLE company, but I haven't been successful. I wouldn't put it over myself to overseas order though when I get the proper money though. Ironically it's the only type of wrestling I even bother with, period.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I generally don't like Japanese wrestling, or anything like that from Japan. The japanese (I think) have a thing for high pitched voices and I can't stand really high pitched voices, especially in ryona. It makes them sound like they're whinning. If you can find an example that's not like that, then I'll check it out.

*High five* because I absolutely cannot stand whinny Japanese girls.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
The sound effects were never a really big thing for me either way, so for more annoying videos I just turn the sound off. :P

And rawr, that's a nice channel, thanks for sharing! :3

kained

Ryonani Teamster
She took a crazy beating. Are there others like this?

Last edited by a moderator:

bluemouse

Potential Patron
How funny. That was my youtube account. I've had a bunch, that one I posted the most to, just for fun and whatnot. It got taken down, as they inevitably do. Nice that they now call it copyright infringement, at least, when they took it down they gave me nothing by way of explanation. I think when I got my warning it was for "nudity", of which there was none. There are way skeevier things to be found on youtube anyway, so leave off us and our poor little fetish!

Mardion

Potential Patron
^Some people are hardwired towards hatred and care little about stealing fun from other people if they disagree with their way of having fun (however harmless it may be). So yeah, tough luck to us...

That having been said, I don't suppose you could be kind enough to upload those videos to a file hosting site for the rest of us, would you?

bluemouse

Potential Patron
Well, I already have a ton on MU. I'd be willing to traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade.

bluemouse

Potential Patron
I could start us off if anyone decides they'd like to do some trading. How about (scrubbed by Admin).

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
We don't allow trading of copyrighted material after this announcement.

And this will be the last off-topic post in this thread, please continue on with the conversation about Japanese fem/fem wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.