Isabelle from AC:NL (1 Viewer)

Norfolk

Potential Patron
I think there should be a few animals from the Animal Crossing series & Isabelle seems like a good place to start. (As she is one of the main female Characters in the series)

EDIT: Request filled, see post #7

Last edited by a moderator:

f93

Casual Client
I find myself saying something like this a lot. If you want this request to be filled in any reasonable amount of time, here's what you do:
Read this thread.
Then read this thread.
Then provide reference shots, multiple ones if possible, side-on for preference.

Norfolk

Potential Patron
Sorry, I couldn't find any photos at the time. Still hard to find any, but maybe this might work.

20130828_102613_by_estefanoida-d6k2pdz.png

(The attachment below might not work, so the photo above might)

Attachments

• acnl-isabelleorderedcoffee.JPG
    acnl-isabelleorderedcoffee.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 275

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I find myself saying something like this a lot. If you want this request to be filled in any reasonable amount of time, here's what you do:
Read this thread.
Then read this thread.
Then provide reference shots, multiple ones if possible, side-on for preference.
I think it was this thread and this thread. :tongue:
Side references are not preferable but mandatory.
Sorry, I couldn't find any photos at the time. Still hard to find any, but maybe this might work.

20130828_102613_by_estefanoida-d6k2pdz.png

(The attachment below might not work, so the photo above might)
N Norfolk : So you're thinking that an hair mod can be made with a photograph of a figurine? Or with a 126x99 px image ??? You should really read carefully the threads linked above.

Last edited:

StrongFish91

Content Creator
Since nobody filled this request already, i took it into my own hands. Its not perfect, but it'll have to do, right?

Attachments

• Isabelle.png
    Isabelle.png
    50 KB · Views: 609

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.