1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invader Imports

Discussion in 'Imports' started by InvaderEdvorGad, Nov 20, 2013.

1. InvaderEdvorGad

InvaderEdvorGad Potential Patron

Greetings! Allow me to give a small introduction: My name is Invader Edvor'Gad, as you can tell by my username. I'm an Irken scientist and amature artist whose tastes aren't exactly the same as those of you humans. My (metaphorical) heart belongs to the Princess Zelda, but I also have fondness of many other females, 99% of which are fictional.

So I know I only have one mod right now. But it's a start. Although part of me thinks I should just wait until I have at least five... I hope to stop procrastinating long enough to make more.

Anyway. Here's the one mod that I have already made - Pearl, from Steven Universe:

Attached Files:

2. InvaderEdvorGad

Reserved spot. Just incase...

3. Square

Square Avid Affiliate

Zim helped you, didn't he? Or is this a secret project commissioned by the Almighty Tall?

4. kysadhuras79

kysadhuras79 Avid Affiliate

Welcome on board! :D

5. InvaderEdvorGad

I assure you, I have no affiliation with that incompetent pest. As for the Tallest... They don't exactly know that I'm trying to be an artist. They think I'm still just tinkering with my robots (which I still do).