Invader Imports (1 Viewer)

InvaderEdvorGad

Potential Patron
Greetings! Allow me to give a small introduction: My name is Invader Edvor'Gad, as you can tell by my username. I'm an Irken scientist and amature artist whose tastes aren't exactly the same as those of you humans. My (metaphorical) heart belongs to the Princess Zelda, but I also have fondness of many other females, 99% of which are fictional.

So I know I only have one mod right now. But it's a start. Although part of me thinks I should just wait until I have at least five... I hope to stop procrastinating long enough to make more.

Anyway. Here's the one mod that I have already made - Pearl, from Steven Universe:

Attachments

• Pearl.png
    Pearl.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 2,891

Square

Potential Patron
Zim helped you, didn't he? Or is this a secret project commissioned by the Almighty Tall?

InvaderEdvorGad

Potential Patron
Square said:
Zim helped you, didn't he? Or is this a secret project commissioned by the Almighty Tall?

I assure you, I have no affiliation with that incompetent pest. As for the Tallest... They don't exactly know that I'm trying to be an artist. They think I'm still just tinkering with my robots (which I still do).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.