UTC Update Announcement (1 Viewer)

ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey guys! I know I am a little late updating all of you on everything, but I wanted to go ahead and make an announcement getting you guys up to speed.

First up, the transfer of ownership to my team from Det was a success, as well as server transfer!

Second, we are aware of the email confirmation issue, and we are working on it. However, it will take a couple of weeks for us to get that fixed back to the way it was, in the meantime we will manually be confirming people until we get the automation up and running. Either post in guest room like you guys have been doing for activation, or comment here, or even pm me lol

Third, if you notice any other issues then make sure we know of it so we can fix it. I just got wind that attach file isn't working right so we are looking into that.

Fourth, we are working on reconnecting the discord and site together.

The rules and guidelines that have always been here will stay. The only main difference is ownership so far.

I will update you guys more as more info comes out! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.