information (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultradestroy

Vivacious Visitor
Hello
This is my first post.
I wanted to know if here you can post videos concerning only heroines and superoines in danger or is it like on deviantart (or pixiv) where you can without problems post videos of heroes and superheroes in peril .
Thanks for the clarification.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Howdy ultradestroy,

I'm not sure I fully understand your question, but I'm a little ignorant of how DA and Pixiv are run these days and if there are limitations on their sites. You're free to share videos that are publicly available or hosted on another site on the forums. If you're focused specifically on superheroines, there's a subforum for it here:

Hope that answers your question.

ultradestroy

Vivacious Visitor
Howdy ultradestroy,

I'm not sure I fully understand your question, but I'm a little ignorant of how DA and Pixiv are run these days and if there are limitations on their sites. You're free to share videos that are publicly available or hosted on another site on the forums. If you're focused specifically on superheroines, there's a subforum for it here:

Hope that answers your question.
Thanks
Mine was a very specific question.
however it seems to me to have understood that even here you can post videos and / or gifs about (male) heroes in danger.(or i'm wrong ?)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Yes, largely as long as things are posted in the appropriate section and titled properly and follow the community rules, I'm fine with it.

If you're more interested in males in peril, the gyaku subforum may be more appropriate:

Superheroes in peril has come up as a theme in a lot of gyaku ryona videos on YouTube.

ultradestroy

Vivacious Visitor
Yes, largely as long as things are posted in the appropriate section and titled properly and follow the community rules, I'm fine with it.

If you're more interested in males in peril, the gyaku subforum may be more appropriate:

Superheroes in peril has come up as a theme in a lot of gyaku ryona videos on YouTube.
thanks
I've always had a soft spot for heroes and heroines in danger but for a while now I've been enjoying seeing a superhero defeated by a super villainess much more.

SharonMendell

2D Artist
3D Artist
Animator
Designer
Writer
Author
Videographer
Streamer
Editor
I was wondering whether, unlike deviantart (or pixiv), only films featuring female heroes and superheroines in trouble could be posted on this site, or if videos including male heroes and superheroes in danger were allowed.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hello, and welcome to Undertow. There is noting in our site rules (link in my siggie) prohibiting what you propose. Please keep in mind you may NOT sell films you or other made unless you offer free versions.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

SharonMendell

2D Artist
3D Artist
Animator
Designer
Writer
Author
Videographer
Streamer
Editor
I wanted to know if you can only post films about heroines and superoines in risk on this site ,or if it's similar to deviantart (or pixiv) where you can easily post videos about heroes and superheroes in danger.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
We are currently having problems uploading files. What you want to do is okay, but there may be a limit on file size.

SAbadshah

Potential Patron
I'm not sure if I understand your question completely, but I'm not entirely sure how DA and Pixiv are currently operated or whether their websites have any restrictions. Videos that are accessible to the general public or hosted on another website may be shared in the forums. There is a subforum here specifically for discussing superheroines:

tenny0

3D Artist
Designer
I was curious as to whether, unlike deviantart (or pixiv), videos of male heroes and superheroes in peril were permitted to be posted on this website, or whether only movies featuring female heroes and superheroines in peril were permitted.

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
I was curious as to whether, unlike deviantart (or pixiv), videos of male heroes and superheroes in peril were permitted to be posted on this website, or whether only movies featuring female heroes and superheroines in peril were permited.
im not a moderator but as far as i understand it generally as long as it follows the community guidelines it should be aloud.
https://www.undertow.club/threads/website-rules.7988/ <--- they can be found here

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I was curious as to whether, unlike deviantart (or pixiv), videos of male heroes and superheroes in peril were permitted to be posted on this website, or whether only movies featuring female heroes and superheroines in peril were permitted.

Hello, and welcome to Undertow. There is noting in our site rules (link in my siggie) prohibiting what you propose. Please keep in mind you may NOT sell films you or other made unless you offer free versions.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
You can submit them if they are free.
Refer to site rules (link in my siggie) for more information.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

henry234

2D Artist
3D Artist
I was wondering whether this website was similar to deviantart (or pixiv), where you could only post movies about heroes and superheroes in danger or if you could just submit videos about them.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I was wondering whether this website was similar to deviantart (or pixiv), where you could only post movies about heroes and superheroes in danger or if you could just submit videos about them.
Site rules state "No copyrighted/pirated content is to be hosted on our system." If you own the copyright to the movies/videos you can host the here. If you do NOT own the copyright you can post links to movies and videos.
If you want to SELL copyrighted movies/videos you must post free demo versions OR link back to Undertow on the host page somewhere above-the-fold. See site rules for further information. A link to the site rules is in my siggie.
I hope that answers your question.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

CharlesBriggs22

Illustrator
Animator
Designer
Author
Hello
This is my first post.
I wanted to know if here you can post videos concerning only heroines and superoines in danger or is it like on deviantart (or pixiv) where you can without problems post videos of heroes and superheroes in peril .
Thanks for the clarification.
Hello friend. How are you. I hope you all will be fine. I am here for same reason. I want to see such vedios which are essential for my knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.