Indie Wrestling Clips (1 Viewer)

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
I made some gifs of matches I bought and I want to share them here, but I'm not sure if I know how so bare with me here.

This is from a match between Mickie Knuckles and Kimber Lee. Mickie is the aggressor here as she beats Kimber Lee senseless here. In fact, Kimber Lee doesn't mount much offense here. So far I only have the beginning and end. I'll get more clips later.

Here we see Mickie Knuckles intimidating Kimber Lee before the bell rings.
videotogif_2017.06.08_07.35.18.gif

After the match, Mickie proceeded to lick and the batter Kimber with a barrage of headbutts. Kimber Lee is too weak to fight back after losing such a brutal match. She even had her bra ripped before it was over!
videotogif_2017.06.10_15.33.08.gif

kodivas

Club Regular
Nice addition!
Just a suggestion, I'd recommend shorter gifs. You don't see too many long gifs out there.

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
Thanks! And I'll keep that in mind. I'm using an app on my phone to make these and it's a pain in the ass sometimes to adjust the time. But, I'm hoping to get more from this match up later plus I have quite a few Santana Garrett matches to go through. ;)

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
She's probably my favorite jobber and one of my favorite wrestlers in general. She's so good at taking punishment. That pic of her with her opponents foot on he chest is great. Who is that?

Screenshot_2017-05-27-15-27-22.png
Screenshot_2017-05-27-15-27-42.png
Screenshot_2017-05-27-15-27-48.png
Screenshot_2017-05-27-15-28-12.png
Screenshot_2017-05-07-10-14-11.png

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
Thanks Crimson! ;)

Here's some gifs of Santana Garrett getting finished off by her tougher opponents.

Here she is just completely overpowered and dominated by the much larger Melanie Cruise. Imagine the thoughts in her head as she's looking down from above Melanie's shoulders.
videotogif_2017.06.12_12.25.56.gif

Despite being in much better shape than her opponent, Santana's shoulders were still forced to the mat for the three count as she ended up on the wrong end of a display of dominance.
videotogif_2017.06.11_17.15.04.gif

Kimber Lee countered Santana's bridging pin into a reverse tombstone, crushing her head and hopes of winning in the process.
videotogif_2017.06.14_13.35.41.gif

Here, Santana finds herself trapped in a submission hold. With nowhere to go, Santana is forced to submit. But her arms and legs are bound so instead of tapping she has to verbally quit. Humiliated from her pathetic submission loss, Santana quickly rolls out of the ring and staggers to the back to lick her wounds.
videotogif_2017.06.14_13.42.46.gif

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Not exactly "Indie", but I figure this is as good a spot as any for this montage featuring Mexican wrestler Reyna Isis. I knew nothing about her before finding this clip of her repeatedly getting defeated, but I think I am in love now:

There's a lot to like here. For one, if you know anything about lucha wrestling, you know they have some pretty elaborate submissions and poor Isis gets twisted up pretty good here. A little breakdown:

:34 - Facing a nasty-looking wrestler called "La Comandante" (originally "La Nazi" :oops:), Isis is lifted up into a butterfly stretch that forces her to submit. Her ass looks great as she's bounced up and down before being unceremoniously dropped.

:47 - Again being abused by La Comandante. It's my understanding that Isis is actually a "ruda" (a bad girl wrestler) but she certainly looks like she's playing the role of the dutiful jobber here. Big wedgie chokeslam that makes a loud *THUD* and then rather than pin Isis, La Comandante puts her in a humiliating rocking horse submission for the win!

2:01 - I know for a fact that Isis is the villain in this match, but it's the tecnica (good girl wrestler) Princes Sugehit who comes off as pretty cruel. She bends Isis back in a Japanese stranglehold and seems to put some extra crank in even after Isis has given up.

2:28 - This sequence is crazy. So in this 3v3 matchup, Isis's team is getting absolutely embarrassed and Isis is at the centre of it. With her partners trapped in a weird team sub, Isis is dragged into the middle of it and raised up into a wicked ceiling hold! She has to submit in front of her partners, her enemies, and everyone watching :eek: Just amazing stuff with her soft-looking belly pushed up into the air. If she's supposed to be a bad guy, she really sucks at it, ha ha!

3:03 - No big deal here, just a large wrestler murdering Isis with a shoulder breaker and dropping her on her fucking head. RIP

Reyna Isis, I salute you <3

Stryder

Avid Affiliate
Nice little treat on Sleeperkidsworld on their new update. A photoset featuring one of my old SKW faves Natasha in a few bondage situations. For fans of SKW and in particular Natasha, it's a little treat.

kodivas

Club Regular
Slammin Ladies just added a photoset of Paige (Britani Knight back when the shots were taken) vs. Krissy Vaine (who's known largely as a hot blonde jobber girl). Krissy hits Paige with an immediate piledriver and proceeds to repeatedly knock her out. Super sexy and totally dominant, made hotter by the fact that she's a blonde jobber doing this to Paige.

kodivas

Club Regular
I had to email them. Very weird they're so unknown and hard to get. I have 3 videos and they are, HANDS DOWN, the BEST Priscilla Kelly videos I've ever seen.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
i saw their facebook page and asked for a list or w/e of their videos, but all he had sent me was a youtube channel that hadn't been updated in like a year. there's a few places like this that don't have store pages for some reason

kodivas

Club Regular
Yeah it's so weird. With something so unorganized, I didn't expect it to be so good. Can't believe they aren't better set up.

kodivas

Club Regular

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
More Aleah James, I bring you gifs. So, so many gifs

So adorable!

Struggling to get out of a basic hold :frown:

Bow and arrow stretch

Getting sent for a ride

I love watching her struggle! :tongue:

*Can't seem to get the others to embed (limit?), so here's the rest in link form*

"Ow, my face"

Helplessly held up before getting dropped

Legs spread, selling

Ass up

Just getting punished by this crossface

Huge suplex

Even huger gutbuster

How's it hangin'?

Nearly powerslammed through the mat!

More crossfacing, can she take it?

Reacting to a hard chop to the chest

Writhing

Absolutely obliterated by a power bomb

A vicious hold forces our heroine to give up

And live to fight another day

You can check out the whole match yourself on Vimeo for $5 USD, just google Wrestling Resurgence and look for the Arthouse Wrestling Vol. 5 show :wink:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
First of all, what's about to happen is Snowballs Snowballs 's fault. He knows what he did

Check out this amazingly filmed match between Amale Winchester and the lost, but not forgotten Pauline

Bless the man who filmed and uploaded this. He found the perfect spot and zoomed in to capture every single ass, crotch, and taint shot. He probably went to jail after this, but bah gawd it was WORTH IT

Thanks to Pauline for spreading her legs at every opportunity even when it seemed completely unnecessary. And to Amale for helping out by always hooking that leg :tongue:

And thanks to those shorts for being so short and for whoever sold them to this poor babe

I got gifs of the best bits, including a triangle choke struggle sequence that is absolutely AMAZING

More gif links below, if anyone knows a more elegant way to do this (without uploading them and using server space) please let me know:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

And then good ol' fashioned screenshots if that's more your bag

Come back to us, Pauline!!! :grin:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.