Impervox's character save collection (1 Viewer)

Impervox

Potential Patron
I decided to make a character save collection that people can just download so that they won't have to make tons of characters and save them one by one.
I'm not sure if anyone else has done this (I couldn't find any but I'm bad at browsing forums) but if It's already done or I've violated a rule feel free to delete the topic.

NOTE:: This is my first topic on this forum.......no....on any forum :\ So I probably did something wrong somewhere.

I used the .rar with a ton of .swf files that SyntaxTerror uploaded riiiiight here:

EDIT by moderator: Deleted broken link

I think this only works with the loader. Not vanilla.

Instructions
Step 1: Download the file

Version 1.0
Step 2: Open the .rar file and place the folders in the "nameOfLoaderFolder"\Mods folder.
1.PNG

2.PNG

Step 3: Open the CharacterFolders.txt file located in the Mods folder
add the following line for every folder you placed in the mods folder: ["nameOfAddedFolder"]
3.PNG

5.png

Version 1.1
Step 2: Open the .rar file and place the folders in the "nameOfLoaderFolder"\Mods folder.
1.PNG

2.PNG

Step 3: Open the CharacterFolders.txt file located in the Mods folder
add the following line for every folder you placed in the mods folder: ["nameOfAddedFolder"]
3.PNG

Step 4: Go to the $INIT$ folder in the Mods folder and place the skp.swf in there.
4.PNG

Step 5: Open the Mods.txt located in the $INIT$ folder and add "skp.swf".
5.png

Version 1.2+
Do this for every new version.
Step 2: Add the content of .rar/Data to the Loader/Data folder.
1.2.1.PNG

Only need to do this the first time.
Step 3: Add the content .rar/$INIT$ to the Loader/Mods/$INIT$ folder.
1.2.2.PNG

Step 4: Add "skp.swf" to the Loader/Mods/$INIT$/Mods.txt file.
1.2.3.PNG

Do this for every new version.
Step 5: Place the .rar/Impervox's Characters folder in the Loader/Mods folder.
1.2.4.PNG

Step 6: Add "[Impervox's Characters]" to Loader/Mods/CharacterFolders.txt file.

List of characters
Working on images right now. Something went wrong and I need to reupload them again ;_;
NOTE: MOST girls have different clothes and a nude mode which you can cycle through (per girl) in game with the > key.

Bleach
Halibel

Hiyori

Isane

Mashiro

Nelliel

Orihime

Rangiku

Rukia

Unohana

Yoruichi

Fairy Tail
Erza

Juvia

Levy

Lucy

Wendy

Highschool of the Dead
Rei

Saeko

Saya

Shizuka

Naruto
Anko

Hinata

Hinata(Old)

Sakura

Temari

Tsunade(Young)

Panty & Stocking
Panty

Stocking

Kneesocks

Scanty

Misc
(Bo-Bo-Bo) Beauty

Update Log
Version 1.0
Added characters:
---Bleach---
Halibel
Hiyori
Isane
Mashiro
Nelliel
Orihime
Rangiku
Rukia
Unohara
Yoruichi

---Naruto---
Anko
Hinata
Hinata(Old)
Sakura
Temari
Tsunade(Young)

---Panty & Stocking---
Panty
Stocking

---Misc---
(Bo-Bo-Bo)Beauty

Version 1.1
Replaced Mod.swf in every show's folder to 1 spk.swf file in $INIT$. I no longer need to copy paste it everywhere and you only have to install it once.

Added Characters:
---Fairy Tail---
Erza
Juvia
Levy
Lucy
Wendy

---Highschool of the Dead---
Rei
Saeko
Saya
Shizuka

---Panty & Stocking---
Kneesocks
Scanty

version 1.2
Replaced yet again the way stuff works. This way you guys have to do more the FIRST time you install the characters but do less the next time you get a new version.

Please leave feedback about how I can improve this post.

I did not make any of the skins. I just put them in a character save collection so that you won't have to make it yourself. I WILL add more so keep tuned and request ;3 unless I get bored and give up that is

Last edited by a moderator:

Faceless

Content Creator
If this only works with the loader, then it really should be in the loader section. Also, needs pics.

Impervox

Potential Patron
Faceless said:
If this only works with the loader, then it really should be in the loader section. Also, needs pics.

Can I move it there or should I copy and paste the text and make a new topic. Just Pictures of the girls or also in/for tutorial

sby

Content Creator
Coder
just glancing at this and noticed the skp.swf

what does this mod do?

Impervox

Potential Patron
sby said:

what does this mod do?

Originally I had a Mod.swf in every character folder but MG messaged me that I can instead place just 1 skp.swf in the INIT folder with the same effect. If you don't place it (and add it to the Mods.txt the switchKey.txt in every chracter folder won't work wich is used to load the .swf skins and cycle through them with >.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Impervox said:
sby said:

what does this mod do?

Originally I had a Mod.swf in every character folder but MG messaged me that I can instead place just 1 skp.swf in the INIT folder with the same effect. If you don't place it (and add it to the Mods.txt the switchKey.txt in every chracter folder won't work wich is used to load the .swf skins and cycle through them with >.
yeah, modguy sent me a pm about it. should be a tweaked version of switchkey to be a persistant mod that stays loaded

krizalid

Casual Client
You Mod or if you say code save collection reminded my mods collection where I am plug all 1266 swf mods from this forum to STD game with moreclothingV5 mod. But instead to load code.txt from folder i put all character code in game and load it with single file char.std. If only "Sby" can could fix moreclothingV5 mod and let load more moreclothingV5settings.txt from mods folder and not only one time my collection will not be so lagging.
If you want check my char list visit my gallery:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/812197/6ba07a6bfb/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.