Iago's Sweater Revisions

Huitznahua

Swell Supporter
You mean on the whole surface of all the sweaters ? Or juste the lines parts for the turtleneck jumper ? (the last is way more reasonable and achievable).

HAMburgler

Content Creator
I think they do mean for the textured look to be all over the sweaters. I agree, it would be great! But I gather by Huitznahua's tone that it's not so easy.

*Or do you mean the shading, tickles? It's true that the lines in general on Iago's stuff aren't quite as smooth and realistic as some of the other mods we see now. I think even if we could get the lines around the breasts to fit a little better on some of these, it would be a significant improvement...

The thigh-high socks are a good idea too! What do you think, Huitznahua, would that be more reasonable?

Huitznahua

Swell Supporter
Ok let's say wholly-lined-texture for the whole surface of the Long Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater. My concern is the breasts movement which is going to disconect the line as sdt-chan breath. But I think I saw a top mod with similar features (lines texture) which looks pretty good in the end. So maybe I could cook something if I can find this similar mod (assuming that this mod isn't coming from my flaky memory/imagination and actually exist) or find a way of my own.

As for the thigh-high socks, make a formal request please. please check if there isn't an already existing mod or request, and if not, make a formal request.

Top Bottom