Iago's Sweater Revisions (1 Viewer)

tickles

Content Creator
I'd like to request a few revisions to the sweaters made by Iago.
Could someone improve the line work on the sweaters, and also change the textures to be like the ones found on BrokenToasters's
Leg Warmer Socks?

The Turtleneck Jumper

Long Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater

Low Sleeve Sweater

Long Sleeve Sweater Alt

And can you also make thigh-high socks with similar textures as well?

With regards,
tickles

Last edited:

Huitznahua

Content Creator
You mean on the whole surface of all the sweaters ? Or juste the lines parts for the turtleneck jumper ? (the last is way more reasonable and achievable).

HAMburgler

Content Creator
I think they do mean for the textured look to be all over the sweaters. I agree, it would be great! But I gather by Huitznahua's tone that it's not so easy.

*Or do you mean the shading, tickles? It's true that the lines in general on Iago's stuff aren't quite as smooth and realistic as some of the other mods we see now. I think even if we could get the lines around the breasts to fit a little better on some of these, it would be a significant improvement...

The thigh-high socks are a good idea too! What do you think, Huitznahua, would that be more reasonable?

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Ok let's say wholly-lined-texture for the whole surface of the Long Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater. My concern is the breasts movement which is going to disconect the line as sdt-chan breath. But I think I saw a top mod with similar features (lines texture) which looks pretty good in the end. So maybe I could cook something if I can find this similar mod (assuming that this mod isn't coming from my flaky memory/imagination and actually exist) or find a way of my own.

As for the thigh-high socks, make a formal request please. please check if there isn't an already existing mod or request, and if not, make a formal request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.