Hunter's H by StudioS (1 Viewer)

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
dl_640_1.jpg
StudioS-ToP-

StudioS just completed a new action ryona game. He's currently waiting for registration to pass on DLsite, so we should be seeing the full game within the next week or so. You can check out a couple preview pictures on his blog linked above. It looks like it will have vore, constriction, and rape among other things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
The demo's out now. The full release is listed as "Early June" so expect it soon.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ096996.html

As far as I can tell there are only three enemies in the demo. Goblins, small plant creatures, and a wolf. When you start the game I suggest changing the controls in the option menu. The default control settings place the movement keys too close to the attack buttons imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aya

Potential Patron
Hmm, I seem to be getting a Error. reads out.:

GameStage open error[X.stage]

Does anyone have any idea on how I can get it to run correctly?

Shad12ow

Potential Patron
Change your regional setting in Japanese. After that, extract it and play it. If you don't change regional into Japanese, the file's name will be incorrect when extracted.

R

rnbloodwolf

Thanks a lot been looking for this game... is it just me or is their content loosing its edge a bit if you look at games like 暴虐姦獄, and 陵辱恥獄 also 絶頂地獄2-yui- were very fun games but it seems after Treasure hunter Mink their work has so far diminished. At least that's my personal opinion, but Major thanks to you for showing us that game it was fun.

Q

Quiksylver

GameStage open error[X.stage] is still killing me,

Still been getting this error even after I extracted in Japanese...anything I could be missing or doing wrong?

mercykid

Potential Patron
the problem here is there is an error in the game stage

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

anyone can solve the problem?

Q

Quiksylver

GameStage open error[X.stage]

Please, tried the IME and extraction, still getting nothing. What am i doing wrong?

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
It worked fine for me, have you checked if all your settings are good? Running applocale, etc... (just check the sticky on this forum!!)

F

Funseeker

I am actually having the same problem as mercykid, I am running it with the japanese local and still it has the error stage pop up right before it starts.

superman12

Potential Patron
I too have the same error and I was searching around and found this solution

First of all, make sure your non-unicode language is set to Japanese before you extract the files from the archive as some of the files must have correct Japanese names to work, e.g. the executable and matching-named .kgt must be called "ハンターズエッジ体験版". The X.Stage error is because it cannot find the proper stage file. In the demo the 6,180 KB size stage file should be called "森".

I have heard many conflicting stories of what has been done to get around issues that work for some but not for them. I use AppLocale on my Win7 64bit OS, installed with the workaround, and only needed to change non-unicode language to Japanese for unpacking, then changed back to English US and used AppLocale to play the game with no issue. Others report that AppLocale doesn't work for them and that you need to actually change your Current Location in the Region and Language section of Control Panel to Japan for it to work.

Ultimately, the rule of thumb is to change your non-unicode settings before unpacking so that all of the file names are correct. Then it just boils down to regional settings, and we have programs to help there.

It's by Radjulz.

P.S. the password for the rar inside is 105

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.