Hunter J hair Import (1 Viewer)

ZakSmith

Potential Patron
Okay first, this should be in the requests forum. Next, this needs a reference image because otherwise no-one knows what you're talking about. Third, saying please is generally considered a kindness.

For these reasons, I have given you -1 rep. Good day sir. :3

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
ZakSmith said:
Okay first, this should be in the requests forum. Next, this needs a reference image because otherwise no-one knows what you're talking about. Third, saying please is generally considered a kindness.

For these reasons, I have given you -1 rep. Good day sir. :3
+1

Err... No, wait...
-1*

;D

Nigida

Potential Patron
Wait, is this a new trend? There were plenty of people who forgot to write "please", didn't provide refs and/or posted in the wrong section. I think it's a bit harsh to bomb him into karma hell for that before he get's a chance to at least redeem himself.

So I'll merely say, please read the requesting rules and edit your post.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Nigida said:
it's a bit harsh to bomb him into karma hell
I admit, but sometimes it feels so good to hit someone already on the ground... :P
It was also a waste of karma, but I'll give him back his lost point when he'll provides us good reference shots and a "please" (although this is extremely unlikely to happen in my opinion). ;)

Nigida

Potential Patron
SyntaxTerror said:
Nigida said:
it's a bit harsh to bomb him into karma hell
I admit, but sometimes it feels so good to hit someone already on the ground... :P
It was also a waste of karma, but I'll give him back his lost point when he'll provides us good reference shots and a "please" (although this is extremely unlikely to happen in my opinion). ;)

I also think it's unlikely, but one can hope.

aztlan

Casual Client
Nigida said:
There were plenty of people who forgot to write "please", didn't provide refs and/or posted in the wrong section. I think it's a bit harsh to bomb him into karma hell for that before he get's a chance to at least redeem himself.
I agree. There are a lot worse offenses. It strikes me that negative karma should be reserved for genuine incivility, not just being clueless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.