Humankind Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
When someone makes a request for a mod, it is considered a courtesy to include a link to the game web site and a screenshot showing the potential. Doing so MIGHT increase the likelihood of a modder considering your request.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Toysan

Potential Patron
Hello I would like to refresh the subject.

Link to official game - Humankind Game - Official Website

About potential of mods - what would make sence?

To begin with that you have to understand where mods should take place.
Any visuals that represents action between players are in "Diplomatic menu"
Ba7ZDCnjBuGsDffxgMkw6T-1200-80.png
As of that there are huge limitations of what mods should be made so here are my ideas as of typical pervert:
Bacis mods:
1. Hair mods - there are way to few hairstyles
2. Boobs, ass, genitalias enlargement mods - there are very, VERY limited options to those right now - what character/avatar looks like in video below
3. Color mods - we need more colors and possibility to change their "glowiness" - THERE ARE NO FANCY COLORED LIPSTICKS RIGHT NOW T_T

Intermidiate mods:
1. Adding new personalities and personality trats to avatars - there are no perverts and bdsm's right now - man this game is about humankind but it is not tainted with humanity at all }:->
2. Adding sexual interactions or a whole sex tab to diplomatic menu. For example when you make a vassal of someone. Animation of you standing while vassalized leader sucks your coock would not hurt :3
Trade for sexual interactions (hooker mod) would be nicely welcomed too :D

Advanced mods:
1. Adding new "civilizations", "faiths", "developments" - right now even as the final civilization is developped there are NO NEKKO GIRLS, NO DOMINAS, NO SEX SLAVES
For example adding whole civilization of demons or religion of ocultists, developing sex chambers, sex toys, brothels

Anyway if any "18+ content creator" needs ideas - feel free to contact me

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.