Huit's loader imports (1 Viewer)

intruder007

Vivacious Visitor
Seems good to me. I specially like how well defined the sleeves are and the gloves are close to the original image. Good stuff.

stuntcock

Content Creator
could you maybe do a Canadian flag bikini? or not. I don't want to be a problem.
Typical Canadian. Always apologizing. :P

The SDT bikini design isn't ideal for designs which distribute elements side-by-side, because the side-view perspective of the game necessarily hides the "right half" of any design. Notice that Huitznahua Huitznahua made a Russian flag but not a French one. What would happen if you tried to draw the French flag? Instead of the tricolour, it would appear as a bicolour. The red stripe would appear on the background side of the bikini cup (near the girl's sternum). The remainder wouldn't be recognizable as a flag.

The US flag has a horizontal distribution of elements, but we can "cheat" by covering one bikini cup with stars and the other with stripes. This has been done for years by real-world clothiers, so it's an acceptable compromise. And the result is immediately recognizable.

In order for the maple leaf to be recognizable at-a-glance in the SDT scene, it's necessary to shift it towards the viewer so that most of its area is visible:

y0ip181.jpg

As soon as you think about the image for a moment, it seems wrong -- the maple leaf ought to be centered on the bikini cup itself, so that it would be properly framed for someone looking at the front of the girl's costume. We ought to see only half of the maple leaf. And the red stripes don't really fit in anywhere; one is squeezed off to the side and the other is simply absent. And this is just for a single animation frame. It's much trickier to find a general solution which looks good across the entire breast slider range.

ValentinaTheShyLesbian<3

Potential Patron
Typical Canadian. Always apologizing. :P

The SDT bikini design isn't ideal for designs which distribute elements side-by-side, because the side-view perspective of the game necessarily hides the "right half" of any design. Notice that Huitznahua Huitznahua made a Russian flag but not a French one. What would happen if you tried to draw the French flag? Instead of the tricolour, it would appear as a bicolour. The red stripe would appear on the background side of the bikini cup (near the girl's sternum). The remainder wouldn't be recognizable as a flag.

The US flag has a horizontal distribution of elements, but we can "cheat" by covering one bikini cup with stars and the other with stripes. This has been done for years by real-world clothiers, so it's an acceptable compromise. And the result is immediately recognizable.

In order for the maple leaf to be recognizable at-a-glance in the SDT scene, it's necessary to shift it towards the viewer so that most of its area is visible:

y0ip181.jpg

As soon as you think about the image for a moment, it seems wrong -- the maple leaf ought to be centered on the bikini cup itself, so that it would be properly framed for someone looking at the front of the girl's costume. We ought to see only half of the maple leaf. And the red stripes don't really fit in anywhere; one is squeezed off to the side and the other is simply absent. And this is just for a single animation frame. It's much trickier to find a general solution which looks good across the entire breast slider range.
oh wow I like how it looks. and. thank you.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Hey, I would like some help.

Good job to ds14048 ds14048 with the motoko hairs. I was myself in a Ghost in the Shell binge recently. So, naturally, I started working on her outfit :grin:. To be clear I'm talking about her main outfit in Stand Alone Complex. Here's my drafts so far :

But I've a problem with her top: I'm not sure how it is suppose to look like, because most of the time she appear with an overtop (a black leather jacket). On the left is my first draft, draw based on a fan art for the top. On the right is another version draw based on some crapy schreenshot capture by advancing frame by frame ...
So I was wondering if anybody had some good reference images ? maybe also her overtop (the black vest) ?

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Yeah it's clear that the low back version is the good one but, as usual, no good side view reference :frown:.

Thanks for your input anyway.

Faceless

Content Creator
The 3rd one down suggests that the slant sort of flattens out as it wraps around her, before dipping down again into the V. Something like a cubic function curve. But the problem is that there are at least 2 variations to the outfit in the screenshots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.