Huit's loader imports (1 Viewer)

Huitznahua

Content Creator
hyKc0T7.gif

You can find all my mods (vanilla + loader) directly on the Resource Manager : Downloads from Huitznahua

RZq4zJy.png

bOnIzYH.png

New Features
  • RGB and breasts sliders ;
  • Bikini parts are registred as "bra" and "panties" ;
  • Straps connected to the bikini cups ;
  • Animated knots which bounce with the movements ;
  • Highly detailed (preview) ;
  • Available in two formats : High Quality (HQ) and High Performance (HP).

Requirements

Fore moreclothing users
Add this lines to your moreclothing settings txt file.
Code:
Bikini_Vanilla_HP.mod=Bikini Vanilla HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Vanilla_HQ.mod=Bikini Vanilla HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Camouflage_HP.mod=Bikini Camouflage HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Camouflage_HQ.mod=Bikini Camouflage HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Hawaiian_HP.mod=Bikini Hawaiian HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Hawaiian_HQ.mod=Bikini Hawaiian HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Cow_HP.mod=Bikini Cow HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Cow_HQ.mod=Bikini Cow HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Girafe_HP.mod=Bikini Girafe HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Girafe_HQ.mod=Bikini Girafe HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Jaguar_HP.mod=Bikini Jaguar HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Jaguar_HQ.mod=Bikini Jaguar HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Leopard_HQ.mod=Bikini Leopard HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Leopard_HP.mod=Bikini Leopard HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Tiger_HP.mod=Bikini Tiger HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Tiger_HQ.mod=Bikini Tiger HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Zebra_HP.mod=Bikini Zebra HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Zebra_HQ.mod=Bikini Zebra HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_America_HP.mod=Bikini America HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_America_HQ.mod=Bikini America HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Germany_HQ.mod=Bikini Germany HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Germany_HP.mod=Bikini Germany HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Russia_HQ.mod=Bikini Russia HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Russia_HP.mod=Bikini Russia HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Ukraine_HQ.mod=Bikini Ukraine HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Ukraine_HP.mod=Bikini Ukraine HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Dots_HP.mod=Bikini Dots HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Dots_HQ.mod=Bikini Dots HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Stripes_HP.mod=Bikini Stripes HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Stripes_HQ.mod=Bikini Stripes HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Stars_HP.mod=Bikini Stars HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Stars_HQ.mod=Bikini Stars HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Hawaiian2_HP.mod=Bikini Hawaiian2 HP:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra
Bikini_Hawaiian2_HQ.mod=Bikini Hawaiian2 HQ:CostumeBra:CostumePanties:Body>CostumeBra

Big thanks to stuntcock without whom this project would not have been possible. Thanks to sby too for his help.
The bikini mods are not compatible with Character Folders.

RGB1 for main Fill, RGB2 for straps and the extend strap-colors
aAz7AgP.png
d7vgug3.png
DJ0mWYP.png

Bikini Vanilla | Bikini Camouflage | Bikini Hawaiian

ojbREUx.png
sJgRtJr.png
ACGmGBP.png
HgxeOqC.png
cWD7qZv.png
DpSmyaq.png

Bikini Cow | Bikini Girafe | Bikini Jaguar | Bikini Leopard | Bikini Tiger | Bikini Zebra

No RGB
0zwt7Hf.png
uxAZiWH.png
EmlG532.png
RDLVqnx.png

Bikini America | Bikini Germany | Bikini Russia | Bikini Ukraine

RGB1 for straps and main Fill, RGB2 for patterns
Mwmg3oV.png
ZTdpiKr.png
wqUIKlv.png
CWBrJji.png

Bikini Dots | Bikini Hawaiian 2 | Bikini Stars | Bikini Stripes

suoSTWt.png

qmLcJoy.png

TIZ8NSM.png

Last edited:

Sidminsek

Potential Patron
Re: Huit's loader imports (new post on 13/07/15 : bikini !)

It does not work properly. It get 3 error message.

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator

Huitznahua said:
  • Highly detailed
Huitznahua did not emphasize this point strongly enough, so I will try.

Take a look at this image. As the breast slider is incremented, the folds and creases do not merely stretch out to fill the larger space. The pattern actually changes - new creases appear and the dark shading areas are reoriented.

When working in Flash, we normally establish a few "keyframes" and allow Flash to move and stretch the artwork so that it fits the intervening frames. For the 151-frame range of the breast slider, Konashion drew 6 keyframes. Modders tend to follow his standard.

The shape needed to achieve the creased-and-shaded visual effect on the bikini is quite complex. Flash cannot tween it. Upon discovering this problem, Huitznahua did not abandon the task. Instead, he drew 151 separate keyframes by hand.

If you like the visual detail in these mods, then please remember that it's the result of serious dedication and that it's worthy of gratitude.

Sidminsek said:

The bikini mods have a few prerequisites:
  • Loader 5.43 or greater
    • note: if you're using sby's Loader pack then you probably have 5.41
  • TemplateExtensionV5_sby
    • note: this file is included in MG's loader archive, so you probably won't need to download it separately
    • if you've manually deleted it (or disabled it within your Mods.txt file) then you'll need to reinstate it
  • dynamicHairExtender 5.2 or greater
    • this one is included in the MOD file, but its loading might be blocked if you're using older dynamic hair mods
I'll include additional environment-checking code in future versions, and provide "friendlier" error messages which can identify some of the common problems.

If your problem isn't fixed by installing the latest Loader version (and/or template extension) then please send me a PM. There may be an adverse interaction with another mod, which I'll need to troubleshoot in detail.

Edit: the problem is caused by an errant line of code which generates a fault if the moreClothing mod is present. The fix will be made included in the next round of updates to the bikini files (probably a few days from now). If you would like to use the new bikinis immediately, then you'll need to temporarily disable the moreClothing mod.

aztlan

Casual Client

Very nice.

I can't wait to see the MoreClothing compatible one.

Will that allow us to load the these via MoreClothingv5?

Do these use the bra or top slot? Bottom or bottoms?

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Love your mods man!

Your CleavageBikini_RGBFill_HP links to the HP American Flag bikini?

(Unless it is misnamed? Haven't tested it out yet).

sby

Content Creator
Coder

holy shitcakes, 151 frames!!!

Huitznahua

Content Creator

stuntcock said:
Huitznahua said:
  • Highly detailed
Huitznahua did not emphasize this point strongly enough, so I will try.

Take a look at this image. As the breast slider is incremented, the folds and creases do not merely stretch out to fill the larger space. The pattern actually changes - new creases appear and the dark shading areas are reoriented.

When working in Flash, we normally establish a few "keyframes" and allow Flash to move and stretch the artwork so that it fits the intervening frames. For the 151-frame range of the breast slider, Konashion drew 6 keyframes. Modders tend to follow his standard.

The shape needed to achieve the creased-and-shaded visual effect on the bikini is quite complex. Flash cannot tween it. Upon discovering this problem, Huitznahua did not abandon the task. Instead, he drew 151 separate keyframes by hand.

If you like the visual detail in these mods, then please remember that it's the result of serious dedication and that it's worthy of gratitude.

Sidminsek said:

The bikini mods have a few prerequisites:
  • Loader 5.43 or greater
    • note: if you're using sby's Loader pack then you probably have 5.41
  • TemplateExtensionV5_sby
    • note: this file is included in MG's loader archive, so you probably won't need to download it separately
    • if you've manually deleted it (or disabled it within your Mods.txt file) then you'll need to reinstate it
  • dynamicHairExtender 5.2 or greater
    • this one is included in the MOD file, but its loading might be blocked if you're using older dynamic hair mods
I'll include additional environment-checking code in future versions, and provide "friendlier" error messages which can identify some of the common problems.

If your problem isn't fixed by installing the latest Loader version (and/or template extension) then please send me a PM. There may be an adverse interaction with another mod, which I'll need to troubleshoot in detail.

Edit: the problem is caused by an errant line of code which generates a fault if the moreClothing mod is present. The fix will be made included in the next round of updates to the bikini files (probably a few days from now). If you would like to use the new bikinis immediately, then you'll need to temporarily disable the moreClothing mod.
I was too excited by the first release and perhaps also a little tired, I lacked of strictness. So thanks for the precision and for the "customer service" ;D

aztlan said:
Very nice.

I can't wait to see the MoreClothing compatible one.

Will that allow us to load the these via MoreClothingv5?

Do these use the bra or top slot? Bottom or bottoms?
Thanks. :D

You can use it as you like ;)

And this is registred as "bra" and "pantie". (I've forgotten to mention it in the "features block")

zzaaapp002 said:
Love your mods man!

sby said:
holy shitcakes, 151 frames!!!
I used a bot for the copy and paste part. But the shadows managing remained a pain in the ass.

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor

Keep getting same error message as in this picture:

error-1009.jpg

Using loader 5.45
Templete Extension V5

Last edited by a moderator:

Huitznahua

Content Creator

Dotar said:

error_1009.jpg

Using loader 5.45
Templete Extension V5

No idea. Can you check again if you have the correct settings, please.

Your INIT forlder should looks like this :

And the loader tab of your Loader should show the right version :

In any case, we currently work on new versions of this mods which will be available soon.

Last edited:

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor

Huitznahua said:
Dotar said:

Using loader 5.45
Templete Extension V5

In any case, we currently work on new versions of this mods which will be available soon.

Yup got everything correct, still getting the error. :/

Huitznahua

Content Creator

Dotar said:
Huitznahua said:
Dotar said:

Using loader 5.45
Templete Extension V5

Do you use the mod trough moreclothing ? I am aware that I said we could use the mod as we want, but in fact the mod is not totally operational with moreclothing for now. This feature is expected to come with the next release.

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor

Huitznahua said:
Dotar said:
Huitznahua said:
Dotar said:

Using loader 5.45
Templete Extension V5

Do you use the mod trough moreclothing ? I am aware that I said we could use the mod as we want, but in fact the mod is not totally operational with moreclothing for now. This feature is expected to come with the next release.

I'm using moreclothin mod, but I loaded your mods individually through the loader. Gives 3 error 1009's :/

Huitznahua

Content Creator

Dotar said:
Huitznahua said:
Dotar said:
Huitznahua said:
Dotar said:

Using loader 5.45
Templete Extension V5

I'm using moreclothin mod, but I loaded your mods individually through the loader. Gives 3 error 1009's :/

I definitively don't know why it gives you 3 erros. Can you please make a zip with all your installed sdt game and send it to me by MP.

Huitznahua

Content Creator

zzaaapp002 said:
Your CleavageBikini_RGBFill_HP links to the HP American Flag bikini?

(Unless it is misnamed? Haven't tested it out yet).

Oups ! Rectify. Thank you for pointing that out :)

I also want to ask if the mods works fine for you ? Given that a lot of users seem to have difficulties.

Huitznahua

Content Creator

UPDATE : 2nd release, I changed all the mods by the new models fully compatible with moreclothing.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
got some interesting behavior when attempting to load one of the bras as an init mod
was probably because i didn't have the proper version of dynamichairextrender loaded. stuntcock should probably release that version, didn't see it on his page xD

Huitznahua

Content Creator
sby said:
got some interesting behavior when attempting to load one of the bras as an init mod
was probably because i didn't have the proper version of dynamichairextrender loaded. stuntcock should probably release that version, didn't see it on his page xD

Something like that ?

Your configuration is probably not involved. When you load the mod directly or through moreclothing, everything should be fine.
Whereas if you load the mod through a custom character you get this "interesting behaviour". Sorry.

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i don't know why, but the bras/waistband strings are very picky about being loaded before other mods

this setting order might work:
; ------ Bra mods ------
test/Bikini_Dots_HP.mod=Bikini bra2:CostumeBra:Body>CostumeBra
test/Bikini_Vanilla_HP~.swf=Bikini bra:CostumeBra:Body>CostumeBra
ThinBra.swf=Thin bra:CostumeBra+nipple
LacyBra.swf=Lacy bra:CostumeBra+nipple
CT-NippleTape.swf=Nipple Tape:CostumeBra
however just swapping some lines around so other bras are loaded first does not:
; ------ Bra mods ------
ThinBra.swf=Thin bra:CostumeBra+nipple
test/Bikini_Dots_HP.mod=Bikini bra2:CostumeBra:Body>CostumeBra
test/Bikini_Vanilla_HP~.swf=Bikini bra:CostumeBra:Body>CostumeBra
LacyBra.swf=Lacy bra:CostumeBra+nipple
CT-NippleTape.swf=Nipple Tape:CostumeBra

could be something to do with hair extender looking at other mods loaded

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Hey Huit,

Glad to see you back modding! The new bikini mods are amazing! Thank you StuntCock for your support in the mods as well. I'm thoroughly impressed by your stamina to work through 151 frames and maintain the level of detail and quality through them all. Again, very good job to you both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.