how to import hair correctly (1 Viewer)

errata

Potential Patron
So yeah, i have the files and i go to upload them but then all i get is a big grey block telling me to load from the modding tab. I'm guessing i'm doing something wrong. Thanks!

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
1.) You can edit your post so no need to double posting.

2.) Include screenshots about the problem of yours, its hard to understand whats going on without them.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Are you using SDT v1.5.1b or an older version? SWF importing is only available in 1.5.1b

Are you trying to open the swf you just made in Flash? You don't do that. You load SDT v1.5.1b>Go to the modding tab>Load swf. Select your .swf file and load it. ? ? ? Profit.

errata

Potential Patron
I saw i could edit my post, but i know some people frown upon editing. My bad there.

Are you trying to open the swf you just made in Flash? You don't do that. You load SDT v1.5.1b>Go to the modding tab>Load swf. Select your .swf file and load it. ? ? ? Profit.

i think i only have version 1.5b so that explains everything. I apologize for making a useless post then. Also, thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.