How do I use Dialogue / Audio Dialogue? (1 Viewer)

DarqueNess

Potential Patron
I have dialogue saved on txt files and fla files that I got from here, but I can't seem to figure out how to make them work. When I load them into the dialogue box, nothing happens. I am using the regular SDM, and everything else from the modding section (hair, clothing, etc) works fine when loaded this way.

Do I need the loader? If so, I am screwed, because I have no idea how to use it. I have tried and failed.

Also, on a different note (and to save a thread), which side of the resitance slider is which? It seems to be the same no matter which side I put the slider on. So, is the right or left side for the most resistance?

Lizoran

Potential Patron
To use the audio dialogues you load them trough the SWF button on the modding tab and the normal ones trough the load button on custom dialogue and no you don't need the loader for them to work

And the resistance bars:the right side is the most resistance and the left the least, but even if you lower the resistance you still have to break her "resistance", it's just that it's less difficult to do so, not instant like you think it is

Hope that helps you :)

DarqueNess

Potential Patron
I have tried that, but it doesn't seem to work. Does it have to be a certain file type? I have txt and fla files, but neither seem to work.

I did get the voice to work (thank you), but now I am having a different problem. She won't put it in her mouth. When I pull her forward, her head goes on the side of the dick, instead of putting it in her mouth. I can't figure out how to correct this.

The resistance thing is actually exaclty what I was looking for, though I want more resistance, which was the reason I asked.

Lizoran

Potential Patron
DarqueNess said:
I have tried that, but it doesn't seem to work. Does it have to be a certain file type? I have txt and fla files, but neither seem to work.
the dialogue needs to be txt, so i really don't know why it isn't working ???,tell me which txt you're trying to load and maybe i can help more.

DarqueNess said:
She won't put it in her mouth. When I pull her forward, her head goes on the side of the dick, instead of putting it in her mouth.
are you holding the left mouse button by any chance, because that's an actual thing in the game, it happens if you hold down the button,
if not then i don't know :-\

DarqueNess

Potential Patron
Lizoran said:
the dialogue needs to be txt, so i really don't know why it isn't working ???,tell me which txt you're trying to load and maybe i can help more.

I am using txt, though I have no idea what the .fla file is, then. It says it is dialogue, and I got it from here, so no clue. As for the rest, I am using several different ones, but none seem to work.
This is the list of what I got from here:
Brat, Interrogated Defiant, Interrogated Innocent, Kidnapped Daughter Custom, Kidnapped Daughter, Runaway Girl, Young Pro
I was also thinking of trying out my own, but not really sure how. Is there a template or something?

Lizoran said:
are you holding the left mouse button by any chance, because that's an actual thing in the game, it happens if you hold down the button

I don't recall holding the button. My mouse is actually a pad on my laptop, so maybe the button was sticking? It seems to be working fine now, so no worries. Could it have been the audio dialogue I was using?

Lizoran

Potential Patron
DarqueNess said:
Brat, Interrogated Defiant, Interrogated Innocent
these ones may not be working because you're probably holding her head and they only work when he's not holding her head and the others i don't know why they don't work on you because they work for me so i can't help you there sadly.
DarqueNess said:
I don't recall holding the button. My mouse is actually a pad on my laptop, so maybe the button was sticking? It seems to be working fine now, so no worries. Could it have been the audio dialogue I was using?
maybe, audio dialogues have been buggy lately so that's what's could causing that problem
DarqueNess said:
I was also thinking of trying out my own, but not really sure how. Is there a template or something?
there is a template tough the actions have a different template which i attached tough this one is a little outdated
you can also use the ingame editor which is the edit button under the dialogue name
and... :-\...Well i might as well ask,is the dialogue box checked in the options tab ???

Attachments

template.txt
2.2 KB · Views: 109

Actions Script.txt
407 bytes · Views: 125

DarqueNess

Potential Patron
Lizoran said:
these ones may not be working because you're probably holding her head and they only work when he's not holding her head and the others i don't know why they don't work on you because they work for me so i can't help you there sadly.

That might help me, but how do I stop him from holding her head? I know if you wait, he moves his hand, but as soon as the mouse moves, his hand goes right back to her head. Is there a way to stop that?

Lizoran said:
there is a template tough the actions have a different template which i attached tough this one is a little outdated
you can also use the ingame editor which is the edit button under the dialogue name
and... :-\...Well i might as well ask,is the dialogue box checked in the options tab ???
[/quote]

Thanks for these templates. I did try using that edit button in the game itself, but it didn't seem to work. Maybe I did something wrong. I will play around with these and see what I can do.
As for your last question, I do actually check that dialogue box when I try using them.

It is obvious to me that I am doing something wrong...I just have no idea what. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.