How do I edit part of someone else's hair model out and save it without having problems? (1 Viewer)

Marina or Pearl

• Marina

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lovemasta47

Potential Patron
So I downloaded roguesrus' hair mod for Marina from Splatoon 2, and when I used it, I realized she had a tiny fang. I love myself a snaggletooth, don't get me wrong. And I know she has fangs in the game, but it just doesn't seem like it fits in SDT to me, so I want to edit it out. Is there a way to erase the fang from the .PNG file without it glitching out when I load it? (ex1: I used paint's eraser tool to erase the fang, saved it, loaded it onto the SDT girl, and her head showed the whole .PNG file with white instead of it being transparent.) [ex2: I used a website to make the background transparent and erase the fang, saved it, loaded it onto the SDT girl, and it was transparent, but everything had moved more towards the center of her head for some reason.]

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hi,

Paint doesn't support transparency so that's useless. Whatever went wrong it happened when you loaded it with the web service. Download paint.net and just erase the fang, no trickery involved. It's free, small, easy to use.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.