HIMprovements (1 Viewer)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I've searched the resource manager and browsed the forums, but partly I haven't been able to find what I'm looking, and partly I've found a few things but I would like some place to collect them (such as this thread).

What I'm looking for are mods and clothing that give the HIM model more options. And by more options, I mean regular stuff such as a pair of boxer shorts or better hand positioning - not the option to turn him into a devil or monster. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just the bare bones minimum of what immersion and realism would dictate. Some specifics on my wish list:

1) A flaccid penis that grows to the normal penis. Just a preset animation to grow to full size would suffice, but ideally it would respond to lick triggers and RUB_CROTCH and stuff. An additional detail for such a mod would be automatic "deflation" after a time of inactivity (perhaps tying it to his pleasure percentage).

2) Something to do with his left hand. Apart from hanging there, we have the option of grabbing her head with a mod. How about also grabbing his own cock? This would permit him "feeding" her the cock by guiding his cock with the left hand, and her head with his right hand. Also, a stroking animation for the left hand would be great. I know Dante experimented with the left hand holding a gun for instance - even just being able to "glue" it onto the base of the shaft would be nice.

3) More clothing options. Ideally, one fully functional (rather than cut off) normal shirt and one t-shirt. Some dropped down slacks (bundled at his feet) and some underwear (boxers?) with appropriate bulge if the penis and balls are not visible. All configurable via charcodes, options menu and moreclothing just like HER clothing - not provided as individual mods.

If you know of anything that gets close to any of the above, please post a link. Any effort towards any of the three items on the above list would be greatly appreciated by me, and I'm sure several other dialogue writers as well.

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
Cool enough, Dante's got a "feed her the dong" thing called "cock stuffer" under EXTRAS (which is under Toy Story, for some reason), here. Though it's not something you mention, he's also got an uncut dong and a dong harness. I figure any kind of additional him-clothing has the potential to be of some use to you. Same thread.

Out of curiosity, how the hell didn't you name this thread "himprovements"?

EDIT: I thought about it for a few minutes, and I'm like 85% sure that the "flaccid-to-erect" idea has been attempted before, but that it was abandoned for no discernible reason. I'll see if I can find anything and let you know.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
LOL, fixed title :)

That cock stuffer is great, thanks. I'll talk to Dr Zombie and see if he can integrate it in more triggers.

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
Slingerbult Slingerbult I have been wondering the same things you have, I think. I posed this question to stuntcock earlier. There are some serious technical difficulties currently prohibiting this from becoming a thing. Basically we still aren't sure of a workaround without injecting more complex code similar to what sby wrote but different enough that his code is incompatible with this request, which would require a coder willing to take on that challenge. This was his more-detailed response:

LemSeed's Cock Dialogue (Horse & Canine)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.