More references here:
Hair here: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1737.0

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
On it ;D

rias.jpg

Kyro

Potential Patron
''Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.''

Gah, someone beat me to it... lol.(I'll say(/type) what I was gonna say(/type) anyway lol)

mustang-17 said:
Kick ass! Is there a link somewhere? I don't see it on any of your pages?
''On it'' aka means he's working on it? Or... Is he on it? Dirty boy, go sit in the naughty corner lol. >.>
(well didn't quite say(/type)* same thing I did, was just more vague lol)

*... Y U BEING SO TECHNICAL?! lol

Lizoran

Potential Patron
Kyro said:
''Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.''

Gah, someone beat me to it... lol.(I'll say(/type) what I was gonna say(/type) anyway lol)

mustang-17 said:
Kick ass! Is there a link somewhere? I don't see it on any of your pages?
''On it'' aka means he's working on it? Or... Is he on it? Dirty boy, go sit in the naughty corner lol. >.>
(well didn't quite say(/type)* same thing I did, was just more vague lol)

*... Y U BEING SO TECHNICAL?! lol
::)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
It won't be too much longer, before release. I'm still not 100% finished because I'm helping my dad move into his new place over the weekend. Should be back at it Monday. If all goes well, it'll be up for downloading by monday night.

EDIT: I apologize for leading you on like that. I was planning to work on it monday, but when I got home I ended up having to take my dog to the vet. He lost control of his back leg on one side and is dragging the other. I think he may have fell off the back steps. Doc says he has a minor spinal injury that will heal on it's own, but gave him three different shots. Anyways, he bit my mouse hand, and chomped down three times, when I tried to pick him up. Luckily I had a long sleeve under my pull-over jacket, giving me some protection, but my hand is bruised all to hell making modding difficult. Sorry guys but I'm out for a while.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Holy crap, Dante.

Heal up and take care, man.

Don't push yourself, eh?

(Your stuff is always worth waiting for).

Get better!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Blue is bruise, red are bite punctures. Had to use my laptop's camera to take the snap shot so the picture quality sucks ass. Like I said though, I had some protection from Rocky's jaws, so this could have been a LOT worse.

Blank.png

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
60 / 80 pound lab / chow mix... I think. Rocky and his brother Bear got dropped off on our lawn as puppies last year, and kinda camped out under the porch in the cold. We kept Rocky, but the neighbors got Bear... poor puppy, r.i.p. No, he's not dangerous. He's actually very playfully with all the smaller dogs and his owners. Me and my family here. The thing is that I had to pick him up under his back legs, which pushed on his injured spine, causing him a LOT of pain. He didn't mean to bite me, he was trying to make me let him go because of how much it hurt. Anyways the hand is fully functioning now, and Rocky is finally starting to get up and walk a round; he's still wobbly but getting better, so I'm gonna go ahead and finish this request, then I'm done till after January 3rd.

BTW:

Project1.jpg

OneQuestion1

Potential Patron
Definitely looking forward to this one. Also, hope your hand feels better soon. Must be tough to be an artist with a painful hand : /

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
It's horrible, all the left clicking, and then the right clicking, and of course i have to move the mouse on the pad every now and then. Lol, nah the bruises are gone, my hand doesn't really hurt anymore, just a slight dull ache. All that's left is the three deeper scabs. I'm fine and back at modding, but this is my last one of the year.

DING-DING-DING-DINGA-LING "COME AND GET IT!"
Rias.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.