Hi I am D (1 Viewer)

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
hi, I am D.

I have been thinking about doing something on Patreon or some kind of crowdfunding/ sponsoring/ patronizing site.
See, I have lots of scenes in my mind. However I have found it easier to keep them in my head, because it is such a pain to do the actual writing. I'd actually have to spend hours describing things that I could just think up in seconds.

Writing the scenes out, is really for other people. I could just savor my scenes in my own head. But I do want to share my creative work with others. But since I also have a real life job and other commitments, I think it is wise that I look for something that at least pays a bit in order to justify doing this extra work.

Does anyone have advice for me? In my real life I have substantial writing experience. But I am totally, totally unfamiliar with Patreon and all those gig writing or freelancing sites.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Many people will want to see at least a demo version of what you want to produce before they give yuo any money.
Remember IF you link to a crowdfunding site here on undertow, you MUST follow the "I deserve Free money" rule.
That rule says you must either
(1) provide free content (as in a demo or full version of your game) or
(2) your crowdfunding page must provide a link back to Undertow. The link back to undertow must be 'above the fold' on your crowdfunding page.

Link to site rules is in my siggie. Send me a private conversation if you have questions.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.