[Flash/Browser] Hero Fighter (1 Viewer)

T

Teacupping123

You should put up descriptions for the games
This game is kind of like a 2D Power Stone where you and up to 3 other people (there are no computer players in this game) can walk around beating each other up or throw shit at each other

Currently I have found no grabs or any special finishers for this game and I will have to deem the Ryona potential to be really low. However I suppose it is a pretty fun game....

???

Potential Patron
You should put up descriptions for the games
This game is kind of like a 2D Power Stone where you and up to 3 other people (there are no computer players in this game) can walk around beating each other up or throw shit at each other

Currently I have found no grabs or any special finishers for this game and I will have to deem the Ryona potential to be really low. However I suppose it is a pretty fun game....

Well this is why it's better for people to sometimes investigate things themselves, because you're wrong on some things. There are computer players in the game, and at least one character has grabbing moves, because I've seen them. As far as ryona goes, I've already said that it'd be somewhat lackluster for most people....

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Well this is why it's better for people to sometimes investigate things themselves, because you're wrong on some things. There are computer players in the game, and at least one character has grabbing moves, because I've seen them. As far as ryona goes, I've already said that it'd be somewhat lackluster for most people....

Or if you're so concerned about people giving inaccurate descriptions, you could give an accurate one to start with. I don't bother with anything that doesn't have a good description or at least a few screenshots. There's a lot better things I can be doing than checking out random games because a person on the internet says I might enjoy it.

And we have a separate section for non-ryona games -> Normal Games

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
The official webpage has screenshots, video, and its own download links (or browser mode): Hero Fighter Official Website

If you don't have time to even click that: It's inspired by/similar to Little Fighter 2-- looks like a generic beat 'em up. Also looks to be in somewhat early development. It does currently have one playable female character, with at least one more in planning. However, the art style is likely not conducive to ryona interests.
Note that I haven't played it, I just took a minute to search for the game (since OP's link is also devoid of information).

???

Potential Patron
You know, you're right. I probably could have given a bit more information and I didn't consider it. Well, people know more about the game now. :jk:

Everybody, happy!

But I put it in download games because I do consider it to have ryona value, but as I said and as you continue to reiterate, it may not be for everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.