Help With RGB Sliders (1 Viewer)

TempestNoirStar

Potential Patron
I'm new to modding the game. I am working on a full Harley Quinn character loadout using some other mods that I found. I have downloaded the Harley Quinn Corset and the Harley Boots by Perdition as well as various Harley Quinn Static Hair by tickles. I believe there are done versions of the character, but I am using this as a test to learn to do full characters before I attempt downloading more stuff and eventually creating parts and full custom characters.

I have seen is discussed that various items can be tinted using RGB sliders. My problem is I have no idea where to find that. I have been searching and reading what I could, but I don't see a basic guide as to what I should be doing. I say basic because I could be missing it. If someone could either explain it to me OR point me in the right direction if a tutorial already exists, it would be most helpful and I would be eternally grateful.

I'm on a crappy old Dell that was obsolete about 10 years ago, so SDT is really all I have in terms of entertaining adult gaming so I am diving fully into it. Thank you to any and everyone who can offer any kind of assistance. I think as I get even slightly better I will be a lot more active in the community.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
If the mod itself supports RGB you can change its colors in its costume slot in the main Scene menu(Y). Other wise autohuereg should register its layers on the loader page. that mod should come with Sby's pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.