[PC] Help with Ghost House Gun Sweeper? (1 Viewer)

Arala Cran

Potential Patron
I hope this isn't a request but I need some technical help with this one:

Ghost House Gun Sweeper | HentaiGameHero

It's a RPG-VX game from the looks of it but it won't run. I changed the PC settings to JP location and downloaded the RTP several times but no avail. Could someone else find out how it can run because I want to try it out... please? :jk:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I've tried getting it to work with Ryonani XP; the window crashes a few seconds after a second.

Krecik

Potential Patron
Make sure you have all the RTPs on Ryonani XP and then redownload and reinstall the game, it worked for me once.

Buddy69

Potential Patron
I dowloaded and unzipped it. I renamed the blue box to an english name and I selected a folder to extract the files to. I then ran "Game.exe" but got an error "rgss202j.dll is not found" so I went here: rgss202j.dll free download - DLL-files.com to download a fix for it. I ran "Game.exe" again but I got this error: RPGVX RTP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krecik

Potential Patron
You have to download RPG Maker VX RTP and install it on the operating system you're using (preferrably Ryonani XP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.