Help for saving flash data (1 Viewer)

Tom110

Potential Patron
Hello people of the community. Someone please tell me how I can save flash SDT data on my pc. Since deleting the browsing history of my web browser erases the data of the SDT as the characters and favorite clothing. I want to avoid this every time I clear my browser history. Thanks in advance. Best regards

sby

Content Creator
Coder
If you use Firefox and automatically clear your cookies and local storage, i would suggest getting the add-on 'BetterPrivacy' and choosing to protect your SDT Loader .sol files. otherwise your in-game characters and settings may be deleted by your browser.

you can use the sdt feature to export characters, and import them if your stuff gets deleted.
or, you can use the loader and make use of character folders with the charcode in the code.txt of the character folder to completely avoid the need for saving sdt flash sol files.

Tom110

Potential Patron
Ok thanks for the help, the 'BetterPrivacy' goes very well no longer erase the data. By the way I do not open it with the browser I open it with flashplayer, and when I delete the browser history I also delete the SDT data. Best regards

sby

Content Creator
Coder
yeah, doesn't matter if you use the projector, the flash data is stored in the same macromedia app data folder, and web browsers can be set up to clear it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.