Help Finding Stuff (1 Viewer)

DKOC

Potential Patron
Hi,

I'm trying to find some stuff related to demons for SDT. I tried using the search feature, and tried searching "demon", "demon cock", "succubus", and a few horses, to little avail. These would be loader mods preferably, but if I can load a vanilla one into the loader, that would work too.

I'm looking to create a succubus character, and found Grimey's succubus, but unfortunately it doesn't work with the current version of SDT's loader. I did find Dante's Satan, which I have been using for the "male", and did notice the female was a succubus, but haven't found the mod for that one. If anyone knows what that one is, I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

On the same note, I'd like to add balls to Satan, but they are off-color from the rest of him. Alternatively, different cocks would be preferable over the hue-shifted red one that accompanies him in the SWF. The only two cocks I've found are the Horse Cock, and the Tentacle, but neither really suits my fancy. If anyone knows of other cock mods that would be appreciative, or at least a different Horse Cock mod than the "Real Horse Cock" mod.

Any help would be appreciated.

stuntcock

Content Creator
if I can load a vanilla one into the loader, that would work too.
You can load vanilla mods into the Loader.

I'm looking to create a succubus character, and found Grimey's succubus, but unfortunately it doesn't work with the current version of SDT's loader.
Yeah, that's a known issue. I'll fix it eventually if nobody else decides to do it.

I did find Dante's Satan, which I have been using for the "male", and did notice the female was a succubus, but haven't found the mod for that one.
Dante has two threads. You'll find the She-Devil body mod among his vanilla imports.

I know that it's annoying to miss this stuff because you neglected to open a particular spoiler tag. Or because you used a Ctrl+F page search which doesn't penetrate spoiler tags. Or because you searched for "demon" instead of "devil". We're trying to move all of those old files into a format which is much easier to search and discover. If you're willing to get involved then your help would certainly be appreciated.

On the same note, I'd like to add balls to Satan, but they are off-color from the rest of him.
Balls on Satan would almost always be hidden behind his absurdly-large thighs. We can make his body ineligible for HSL adjustment (so that you'd be free to HSL-shift the balls until they match) but it would probably involve more work than the result would justify. 30 minutes of tinkering in Flash is more than I'd be willing to spend on a pair of barely-visible red balls :)

Alternatively, different cocks would be preferable over the hue-shifted red one that accompanies him in the SWF.
Different penis shapes are rare. As @lemurian-seed can tell you, each new penis design requires painstaking mathematical tinkering in order to get the girl's mouth to properly fit around its contours. It also requires customized overlays for saliva and lipstick. That's a lot of work, so modders tend to stick with the outline of the human penis shapes and draw interesting colors (or texture details) onto it.

Lemurian-seed had mentioned that he was willing to consider requests for additional penis types. I believe that he was focused on animal shapes, but he might be willing to consider more fantastic designs if you can find good reference images.

or at least a different Horse Cock mod than the "Real Horse Cock" mod.
That's odd. You should have been able to find this post by searching for "horse". Did you encounter any server errors during your search?

DKOC

Potential Patron
Thanks for the reply, stuntcock.

Didn't know you could load vanilla imports into the loader. Good to know for the future.

As I didn't know about the vanilla imports, I didn't check his other thread.

Yeah, I kind of realized that after posting, that unless you make the balls elephant sized or bigger, you don't notice them.

Didn't know that there is severe complexities with different penis shapes. Would explain a lot.

I searched for "horse cock" and "horse cock SDT" and didn't get that specific post. I got the experimental horse cock post, but not that specific post within it and as the forum post wasn't about what I was looking for I didn't peruse further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.