Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (6 Viewers)

TNet

Modder
Here's the raw sprites of 23.4 patch I collected, including standard cards, mercenaries, or new standard/bg avatars.
(220602 edit) and faelin story too.

Does not include tokens and new mercenaries area.

Hope to see your fancy mods soon.

Attachments

1.5 MB · Views: 429

battlegrounds_23.4.zip
2.2 MB · Views: 392

throne_of_tide.zip
12.2 MB · Views: 301

merc_23.4.zip
28.6 MB · Views: 247

faelin_23.4.zip
18.7 MB · Views: 241

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Some potato mods on adventures and portraits.

Attachments

• C8B0FE7D.png
    C8B0FE7D.png
    421.9 KB · Views: 219
  • EDC7F09D.png
    EDC7F09D.png
    282.4 KB · Views: 217
  • 0442B397.png
    0442B397.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 230
textures_TNet_220602.zip
2 MB · Views: 390

Kira_7

Club Regular
Hello everyone I need your help. I have a problem. After installing the mod, the game often freezes and restarts during the game. Is there any way to fix this? Thank you in advance for the answer!

OVE

Designer
Hello everyone I need your help. I have a problem. After installing the mod, the game often freezes and restarts during the game. Is there any way to fix this? Thank you in advance for the answer!
I have the same problems! Help please!

faker46

2D Artist
Writer
empty dump folder

Last edited:

amazing

Casual Client
update The Grand Tournament
That's really good, been trying to make some myself but for some reason the master of ceremonies shows up as black.
I also remade the screen to be of higher quality, have yet to test it.

Attachments

• test2.png
    test2.png
    684.7 KB · Views: 250
  • 1.png
    1.png
    453.7 KB · Views: 271
251F6889.dds
160.5 KB · Views: 175

B192EDC7.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 248

TNet

Modder
That's really good, been trying to make some myself but for some reason the master of ceremonies shows up as black.
I also remade the screen to be of higher quality, have yet to test it.

FYI, I found the loading screen HEX code is 302334B6.

OVE

Designer
Guys, I'm sorry to come back to this problem. I cleared the dump folder, I don't have duplicate pictures. What else could be the reason?

Malpelo

Potential Patron
Hello guys, idk if this is the right place to post this so i hope i dont couse any trouble.
I've been using the mod for just a couple days, everything going well so far, but i just decided to add an art that didn't have the code on it, so i went to look at it with SpecialK and changed the name of the image to 901080E0 (it should be Tess's Battlegrounds portrait). The extention of the image i wanted to use was already .dds so i tought i would have no problems at all, but when i opened the game this is what i found T.T
This is the art i wanted to use.I know btw...this is not even tess xD

Attachments

• Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    91.4 KB · Views: 88
901080E0.dds
1 MB · Views: 82

St3y

Avid Affiliate
Hello guys, idk if this is the right place to post this so i hope i dont couse any trouble.
I've been using the mod for just a couple days, everything going well so far, but i just decided to add an art that didn't have the code on it, so i went to look at it with SpecialK and changed the name of the image to 901080E0 (it should be Tess Battleground's portrait). The extention of the image i wanted to use was already .dds so i tought i would have no problems at all, but when i opened the game this is what i found T.T
This is the art i wanted to use.I know btw...this is not even tess xD
Hey , are you using GIMP to add your art? , if yes did you make sure you activated mipmaps and used the right compression format during your exportation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.